Community > Posts By > tohyup

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/23/09 04:03 PM

I guess the truth is IWant to believe its a lot of hype over nothing.I would rather believe that than to to think of a pandemic like they are saying.However I don't know what the truth is . But you were right to not take any chances..I think. Time will tell ,either way its a gamble at this point.

So to have the shots or not to have them is the question for many people . I did have them and I hope no complications in the future .
The weather has been fantastic so far but it is going to change soon .
Talking about gambling , a lady won $50 million in Manitoba in this new LotoMax . This friday jackpot is only $25 million and I will be very happy to win. So I am going to buy a ticket . It is expensive though as it costs $5 each .Do I start dancing or wait until Friday ?.
Oops.....no one knows the future . Maybe I hire a psyche to choose all the damn 7 numbers .Honestly it is very difficult to choose 7 numbers from 49 . The odds are very huge .
Anyway I feel like dancing already.......:banana: :banana: :banana:
laugh
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/23/09 03:33 PM
Common sense will prevail as always . You have a young lady who complains but never answers any post .rant rant .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/23/09 03:31 PM

What else do you expect from a young Village "toidi"(reversed)???

When you see # 69 at the end just run, run, and run away.....laugh

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/23/09 04:04 AM

I think it is your duty and responsibility to protect your daughter . I do no see why you interfere in his family's
life . Of course your daughter should have told you earlier instead of LYING to you . So she has a problem lying too .

Are you for real? She was probably afraid. Until you have been there, don't judge!!

We all have opinions and sometimes we do not see things in the same direction . Children should tell evrything to their parents . Just think about how many kids were abused by priests, sports coaches, teachers, family friends, neighbours.....etc and they kept silent about it ?!!!. Tackling and solving problems are nether a crime nor an embarrassment . Also many terrible kids have excellent, caring and loving parents . We live in the same world but we look at issues differently . Yes I am real and I hope I will keep this way too .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:55 PM

Global warming cannot be a farce since the planet naturally does this.

They are misleading and exaggerating the facts .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:34 PM
Governments keep on fooling their people all the time .
global warming is another farce by many Administrations and many businesses . At least Al gore got famous from it and also got a Noble peace price and lots of money .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:27 PM
Edited by tohyup on Sun 11/22/09 05:31 PM
double post.
I am just another Oryx Antalope in a lost desert.....laugh .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:27 PM

There are a lot of people out there who work in their wifes company.

rofl .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:23 PM

As someone that was tormented like that throughout school, I can sympathize. I hope that the kid responsible and his parents are both held accountable.

So many kids are not like their parents . They bring trouble to themselves and others . They do not listen to their parents . they hate school. They bully people .....etc .I saw time and time again some very nice parents with terrible kids . Parents can just do so much and I really take issue with all those who jump on the parents and how they should act here and there . Kids are like adults and everyone has his or her own mind . Sometimes two brothers with the same parents, the same food, the same environment but one is excellent and one is terrible . Ah.....! life is full of complexity .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:46 PM
Edited by tohyup on Sun 11/22/09 02:47 PM
Oops........double post and beyond me...........:wink: .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:46 PM

When you invite someone to dinner and they say they will let you know tomorrow if they can make it and they never call.

Or when people invite themselves to dinner....laugh .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:34 PM
The world is full of rude acts and I do not know where to start .
People not respecting the queue, smoking in your nose, looking at you as if you are an alien with two heads.....etc....etc.

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 01:29 PM
Edited by tohyup on Sun 11/22/09 01:43 PM
The OP said " parents ".
She is 19 and a student . She did not give any further info and she never answered what the folks here are saying .
Blame the parents is an easy solution but telling a 19 years old lady to grow up and straighten her life seems hard for some folks.

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/22/09 12:48 PM
Oh yes you are dealing with the public on this site. the virus will climb the screen and runs to find you.....laugh .
I use public transit and lots of people are coughing on a daily basis . it seems nothing serious as the news is telling us nothing .
Do you not think all this chaos about flu and N1 H1 shots are just a business hype and making some folks richer by the minute ?.
Certainly both the federal and the provincial governments spent millions on advertising whereas the money should have gone to real, real, and real care .

tohyup's photo
Sat 11/21/09 04:02 PM
Donald trump inherited lots of money . I just wonder what his life is today if he didn't . Philosophy opened my eyes towards religions, politics, humans, life.....etc .Unfortunately sometimes with my open eyes I still can not figure out the answers.....laugh :wink: .

tohyup's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:52 PM

So you did end up getting The H1n1 shot? I am still undecided as what to do.The reg.flu shot gives me a bad cough thats last for mos. So I don't know what to do.

I did have them both . Now it is the time to pray and hope that no serious reactions will occur .Fever, headache and aching bones is nothing for an Oryx Antelope......laugh .
Honestly it is a catch 22 you are damned if you and you damned if you don't . The way I see it : it is like lottery either you win or you lose . No one really knows the future reaction of any vaccine .
Some folks like in the army and the medical staff get lots of vaccines and nothing serious happen .
flowerforyou flowerforyou

tohyup's photo
Sat 11/21/09 07:16 AM
Edited by tohyup on Sat 11/21/09 07:16 AM
Sorry double post...................flowerforyou flowerforyou

tohyup's photo
Sat 11/21/09 07:16 AM

I just wanted to be like Bushi and JB. :tongue:

JB is nice but who is Bushi ?.

tohyup's photo
Sat 11/21/09 07:12 AM
Edited by tohyup on Sat 11/21/09 07:13 AM
Sorry double post..............flowerforyou waving waving .

tohyup's photo
Sat 11/21/09 07:12 AM

You're welcome Jayneflowerforyou

I think Andy knows you have a brain.

Yes and sure she has .
Have I been too tough here ?.
flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25