Community > Posts By > tohyup

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:00 PM
When do they impeach G.W. Bush and his gangs ?. I am still waiting with plenty of hope .rant rant .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 05:58 PM

I'm the first to admit that I don't understand how wars work.

any thoughts on how it should be handled?

Obama should bring the troops home and end the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan . These two wars are a complete waste of lives and money . Bush started all this trouble and Obama is just following him . Sad !!!.

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 05:54 PM
If people do not know your religion it is extremely rude to say to you happy Christmas . Christmas is a Christian celebration and has nothing to do with Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism....etc .
Even happy holidays is offensive because not all people believe in Jesus . More people in this planet are not Christians .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 03:10 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 11/25/09 03:11 PM
Another double post so I stop posting here .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 03:10 PM

I would probably do the same thing...& fight the urge to punch the parents in the face. No child should be neglectednoway

No punching.......just report them otherwise you get in deep trouble .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 02:59 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 11/25/09 03:00 PM
Double post .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 02:59 PM
Agreed .
You did what any responsible person would do in such a case .
The kids' safety and security are very important .
Crazy people should not have kids to stat with .
flowerforyou flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 02:33 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 11/25/09 02:34 PM
And stupid double posts that annoy me without end...laugh laugh.

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 02:33 PM

so To
What are you getting me for Christmas?laugh laugh

I will get you LOVE and lots of LOVE.....flowerforyou flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 01:50 PM

I will take rain over snow any day!!

Hello Betty . Hello everyone . Yes today it was raining all day . Tomorrow and after tomorrow the same . It is still warm and nice .
I hate snow and I have to live with it starting in December which is around the corner . Take care and have a great evening .
flowerforyou flowerforyou
:wink: :wink:
waving waving .

tohyup's photo
Tue 11/24/09 05:50 PM

Quietman got it right. It was just babel stuff but I was testing to see if any of you can see it. Thanks everyone. I was writing it in Japanese to see if it shows up, thats all.

If you can see it surely others can too .
Where is the problem here ?.

tohyup's photo
Tue 11/24/09 05:50 PM

Quietman got it right. It was just babel stuff but I was testing to see if any of you can see it. Thanks everyone. I was writing it in Japanese to see if it shows up, thats all.

If you can see it surely others can too .
Where is the problem here ?.

tohyup's photo
Tue 11/24/09 02:50 PM
Hello.....flowerforyou flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Tue 11/24/09 02:37 PM

Girl, you don't deserve that. Realize they are messed up people. And never think you will get praise from them, because they are not capable of that!

How do you know that ?.

tohyup's photo
Tue 11/24/09 02:37 PM

Girl, you don't deserve that. Realize they are messed up people. And never think you will get praise from them, because they are not capable of that!

How do you know that ?.

tohyup's photo
Tue 11/24/09 02:27 PM
Thank you Betty .
It is still nice here although we expect some rain tomorrow .
flowerforyou flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/23/09 06:07 PM

I'm not looking to say someone is right or wrong here....I'm just curious as to how people see polls

I was very skeptic about polls until they started showing the real winners in elections . Now I believe them because they are accurate within a certain margin . If they are done properly they would show a right or close enough number .Of course it depends on who is doing the polls and they be very manipulative and deceiving sometimes .

good point. How do they determine who gets polled though? Do they use studies to determine this?

Ages ago I worked for a company that does pulling . We had to go to the telephone directory and we take from approximately the same edge from each page one person . Lots of people refused to talk to us .
Yes I worked for a polls company . sometimes the company has a list of people to contact from different parts of the nation .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/23/09 04:13 PM

I'm not looking to say someone is right or wrong here....I'm just curious as to how people see polls

I was very skeptic about polls until they started showing the real winners in elections . Now I believe them because they are accurate within a certain margin . If they are done properly they would show a right or close enough number .Of course it depends on who is doing the polls and they be very manipulative and deceiving sometimes .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/23/09 04:08 PM

Visit every state at least once!

Take me with you.......:wink: .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/23/09 04:07 PM

What does a person do when their parents tell them they are better off being dead?:cry:

tell them to go **** there hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh.................huh...............rofl .

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25