Community > Posts By > Lakeman

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:28 PM

I'm a field research biologist specializing in herpetology and ichthyology along the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Sounds like a fun job Nicki!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:27 PM

How does one know what a fart tastes like? huh

On second thought... I don't want to know HOW someone knows that...LoL!

My thoughts exactly....I guess it just tasted FOUL!!!!..lol

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:19 PM
A Category 3 Hurricane Gustav is nearing the southern coast of Louisiana Sunday night as it was expected to hit Monday morning, according to the latest update from the National Hurricane Center.

At 10 p.m., the storm's center was about 220 miles southeast of New Orleans and moving about 16 mph northwest, according to the hurricane center update.

Gustav's hurricane force winds extend up to 70 miles from the center and tropical storm force winds extend up to 220 miles, according to the update.

A hurricane warning was in effect for the Gulf Coast from High Island to the Alabama-Florida border, according to the center's update.

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:17 PM
We will welcome the rain when it gets to Virginia!! We have been real dry for a few months

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:15 PM

I'm the Boss...(superintendent) for a construction company. We deal in Utilties and building construction. I have a small 1.2 million dollar project going right now. 12 sub-contractor companies under me.
hey its the little jobs that keep ya going right.......A company I worked for in TX used to layoff all the laborors between jobs and just keep us foremen around......for the small jobs.

Yep...it's usually a little nicer doing some small jobs once in a while. The economy is showing it's colors and we need to keep going no matter what!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:12 PM
I looks like that storm is getting BIGGER!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:09 PM
I crack me up all the time...lol

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:07 PM
Don't give up!!! Super glue and the patches will make her live again!!!
CPR!!! QUICK!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:44 AM
Edited by Lakeman on Sun 08/31/08 10:46 AM
Two hearts meld

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:40 AM
WHOOOOO are you....who who....who who

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:21 AM

Any cool places to see in Pa.?

Frank Lloyd Wright's-- Fallingwater and also Kentuck Knob
Kennywood
Hershey
Gettysburg
Pa. Grand Canyon

What are you interested in?

I have been to all of these!! They give white water rafting trips down the Little Grand Canyon.
Winter time you can head to Blue Knob Ski resort where I learned to ski.

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:16 AM
http://doyourownpestcontrol.com/fruit_fly.htm
Google is such a wonderful thing...lol
Here is your info about gettin rid of the crittters!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:11 AM
I was a triangulator in kindergarten...I played the triangle....lol

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:54 AM
I'm the Boss...(superintendent) for a construction company. We deal in Utilties and building construction. I have a small 1.2 million dollar project going right now. 12 sub-contractor companies under me.

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:42 AM

About 5 years ago I met this woman that was fantastic in every way.
It was only suppose to be a lunch date, but I ended up staying with her until 3 in the morning. We didn't have sex, just a kiss goodnight. We did go shopping (which I normally don't like) and she made it so fun I didn't care. She told me she couldn't see me for 2 weeks because she was going to have a minor operation and was preparing for it. Well anyway I called her 2 weeks later and her mother answered the phone and told me she died on the operating table due to complications with the anesthetist. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. Looking back I did fall in love with her on the first date.

Has anyone here fell in love (for real) on the first date?
It's VERY possible to fall in love on the first date if everything clicks right and you both are in awe of each other that much.
Sorry to hear about your loss too. Just keep in mind that you gave her one of the best times of her life!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:34 AM
...I showed up in boots...and ruined your black tie affair!!
One of the few songs that I sing when I am forced onto the stage at a bar....lol

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:28 AM
Slept like a rock!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:12 AM

He has dropped of my friends list too

Hey...I recognize the Dirty ****'s sign!!! Been there MANY times at Virginia Beach!! They have the best bands and wild times there!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:40 AM
EEEEWWW that donut SUCKED!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:23 AM
Kitten got the royal treatment last night I guess....lol

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25