Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:21 PM
cofffffeeee!!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:03 PM
frustrated

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:26 PM
By infected do you mean an open wound??? I hope not...If so use alcohol!!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:35 PM

don't believe in gay marriages...If you are a lesbian..that's your problem. I will pray for your ADOPTED kids!! Wow..your family tree is lookin a bit wierd...passing blood lines means nothing to some people I guess. JUST love ..love..love...no boundaries and no cares of the consequences. Go for it.

and will you also pray for the adopted kids of a heterosexual couple who were unable to conceive their own children and cannot continue a blood line?

Oh ,..PULEEEZE..you keep getting off the subject. I realize you are out of ammo so just admit that I have won the debate and you are done...lol
Those are circumstances that are out of controll of the people who have tried to do the right thing and raise the kids right. Accidents DO happen and some kids are mentally challenged and think they need a sex change. That is NOT what I am talking about. I am talking about the PARENTS(cough.cough) that willingly get into a gay relationship and don't think about the ramifications that they are causing in their family and bloodlines. I can see the kids in 40 years tracing the bloodlines back to....nothingness.

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:16 PM
The problem is that in POF you cant really converse with each other or the biotch(Mandy) will come on and kick yer butt of there. The rules there are ridiculous.

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:11 PM
That's Yuengling..my favorite beer!!!!
Pottstown PA is where the brewery is.
I grew up in PA near Altoona. A great place to raise kids. Lots of farm country. 4-wheeling and dirt biking along with hunting are VERY big there.
Football is the major sport with baseball a close second. Hershey Park is a great tourist spot and if you are on the Pittsburgh side hit Kennywood park. They have some of the biggest roller coasters in the country!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:02 PM
Edited by Lakeman on Fri 08/29/08 06:02 PM
Steelers ROCK...I am originally from the Pittsburgh area so of course I root for the home team!!! The Packers may be BETTER without Favre..We shall see!!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:58 PM
Oh hell...I don't judge women on whether they like football or not...It does help to have SOMETHING in common though so they can go out and enjoy SOMETHING together!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:55 PM

The problem isnt with the child or the family, the problem is with society that is so quick to judge, label and condemn any behavior that deviates from that which is socially accepted ie.NORMAL

Exactly :thumbsup:

Thumbs down...The act of a gay marriage is against the Bible for one thing...Another is that you are setting the child up for failure... releasing him into a world where he will be labeled or disgraced by the public. I guess if ya live in California you will have the best chance at this garbage but most states still consider NORMAL as being a husband and wife marriage. You can argue all day with me and it won't matter. That's my story...and I'm stickin' to it!!

A child of a gay marriage will be labeled or disgraced by the public? If by that you mean people like you...

I don't believe in gay marriages...If you are a lesbian..that's your problem. I will pray for your ADOPTED kids!! Wow..your family tree is lookin a bit wierd...passing blood lines means nothing to some people I guess. JUST love ..love..love...no boundaries and no cares of the consequences. Go for it.

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:51 PM

so you're saying that two men, or two women CAN'T teach a kid right from wrong?

Right from wrong can be taught from ANTONE but.....the interaction and difference between the male and female are VERY different. It's not impossible to do but all I am saying is that it's better to have the balance there for the child to learn from. I don't care what your religion is by the way...apparantly you don't believe in the Bible so that is a moot point here I guess!!

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:47 PM

why do we have to 'fight' at all ??

people can agree to disagree ..

:wink:

Just a good sparring match here...Just an example of what should be taught to a young man or woman growing up. Get ALL the knowledge and info from both sides so that they are armed to the teeth and can survive on their own. If a child is raised in high heels only...he \she will not be able to deal with the mechanic in the garage that will bilk her\him for every dollar.Just an example.

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:41 PM
Edited by Lakeman on Fri 08/29/08 05:42 PM

Thumbs down...The act of a gay marriage is against the Bible for one thing...Another is that you are setting the child up for failure... releasing him into a world where he will be labeled or disgraced by the public. I guess if ya live in California you will have the best chance at this garbage but most states still consider NORMAL as being a husband and wife marriage. You can argue all day with me and it won't matter. That's my story...and I'm stickin' to it!!

and if i'm not christian and don't believe in the bible, shall i follow what you preach just because YOU believe it?

Thats where its the parents responsibility to choose correectly and shelter her baby from the idiots out there

poppycock. sometimes, no matter the quality and the character of the new partner, the child (or the adult) resist and problems are caused.

lol..You can poppycock me all ya want sweety but when it comes to rearing kids they NEED to face some of those problems and tackle those issues BEFORE they leave the protective wings of Mom AND Dad. If they have to do that in public for the first time they could end up in jail or worse!! A well rounded kid will ALWAYS have a good set of parents that have taught him right from wrong on both sides of the fence before he ventures out into the world.

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:33 PM

That can be fixed by injection of another person into that relationship to offsett the problem

haha, sometimes that might cause more problems than those which you are suggesting

Thats where its the parents responsibility to choose correectly and shelter her baby from the idiots out there

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:31 PM

The problem isnt with the child or the family, the problem is with society that is so quick to judge, label and condemn any behavior that deviates from that which is socially accepted ie.NORMAL

Exactly :thumbsup:

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:25 PM
lol...no need to run Mary...lol.
All I am saying is that the child will be more balanced and ready to face the world with a male AND female in the house. I am not talking about the family that has a tragedy and looses a parent. That can be fixed by injection of another person into that relationship to offsett the problem. Kids need both sides of the spectrum to get the whole picture of what's going on with the world or they will take a back seat to the rest!!!frustrated

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:20 PM

Mary....The guys are just being friendly on here...It's what is said in private that should be different and kept PRIVATE. Theres nothing wrong with being nice to everyone in public

read my explanation a few pages before this it'll make more sense im not saying they cant be friendly...

I know what you mean...A broken record that plays the same song over and over doesn't sound very SPECIAL anymore. I don't do that. I look at each person as an individual.

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:10 PM
Mary....The guys are just being friendly on here...It's what is said in private that should be different and kept PRIVATE. Theres nothing wrong with being nice to everyone in public

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:03 PM
Rabies are bad this time of the year

Lakeman's photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:52 PM
Thats a double puncher..Conan AND Feral....my hanging chad awaits!!!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25