Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 10/12/10 03:21 PM
I went on a date with a guy on Sunday who had a beautiful profile. He sent me a picture...that was (obviously) ten years old. When I met him, I was shocked! The dark hair was white, and he had a full-grown beard....the picture he sent me was of a robust, youthful looking guy/clean shaven. After out date, he finally sent his most recent pic. He looked like an anorexic Santa Clause.

Question. Am I wrong to feel cheated. Am I wrong to feel he was dishonest and/or misrepresented himself? Love the guys profile. hate the way he looks.

Please note-he's 2 years younger than me. Somebody tell me I should give him another chance....or not....

What would you do?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:47 PM
That Heaven and Hell were here on Earth, experienced by EVERYONE within the course of their life time. If that were to happen, I think the world would be a truly different place.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:50 PM
smooched

Gotta go to Christmas Party tonight..Just wanted to tell EVERYONE (who haven't been told LATELY) I LOVE YOU!!!! love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

Love is the answer to EVERYTHING........ Love yourself.....don't be shy....and then others will learn to love U.

Think my invite got lost in the post ! But have a great night anyway

smooched big kisses 2 u and yours....i love you. bye for now...EVERYBODY.....LOVE IS THE ANSWER..BESIDES....it makes you feel good 2 know U are loved.......

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:47 PM

good advice!

Have a great time tonight!
[/quote

Thanks, beautiful! :smile:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:46 PM
flowerforyou smooched love

Have a great time tonight !!!

drinker

Contact me anytime.... I don't bite... :smile:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:42 PM
Gotta go to Christmas Party tonight..Just wanted to tell EVERYONE (who haven't been told LATELY) I LOVE YOU!!!! love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

Love is the answer to EVERYTHING........ Love yourself.....don't be shy....and then others will learn to love U.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:35 PM
flowerforyou :smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: :angry: explode noway

THIS ****N WEB SITE IS BULL**** PHONY ASS MUTHA****A'S I HAVE A PIC NO REPLY BUT SOME BIG ***** DONT **** WIT BIG *****E'S.CHEERS ANYWAYdrinker
TYPICAL.....it seems to be BULL FOR DATING...JUST A PLACE TO WASTE TIME AND LAUGH AT OURSELVES AND EACH OTHER...

Nlove HERE...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:29 PM
bigsmile sad yawn huh blushing frown sick glasses noway flowerforyou happy :wink:

hey , i've een here for few days, and still, my mail box is empty....was hoping to get some sort of reply....
maybe i am dong something wrong.....just need some friends i guess....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:26 PM
huh

so far every girl on here has been a stuck up snob

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:11 PM
flowerforyou awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh. that's so sweet............................................................

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:58 PM

I'd take the money and open my own bunny ranch!

then all you'd ever get is FARE TRADE. there's no attachment...unless that's all you want....i 'd love ot have both, but it seems the 2 never go hand in hand....paid sex is what it is.....no emotion, no feeling, no passion...just a rate of exchange...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:51 PM

If just for sex (not love)...then I'd have to say great money. Then I could buy all the great sex I want! laugh

I am in love and I we have great sex and make love
Send money...too busy to make that, lollaugh
laugh

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:50 PM

If just for sex (not love)...then I'd have to say great money. Then I could buy all the great sex I want! laugh
my rates are reasonable.!!!!! lol

kewl.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:50 PM
flowerforyou

MY POINT...exactly....:smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:49 PM

Why does there always have to be an OR?!?! If I say please can I have both?

It would be great if........but it seems it's either 1 or the other.....sad

grumble grumble Fine...I'll play by your rules though I'm not very good at that...

If I have to choose...I'd rather have sex in a box on the side of the road with the man I love than live a rich lonely life. And I'm assuming if it's GREAT sex like you said we shall provide heat for our little box! bigsmile

I hate playing by the rules too ...........

and ya .. GREAT SEX is the BESTEST when you are in love .. Then no amount of money could match it :wink:

HOWEVER........GREAT LOVE IS HARD TO FIND...GREAT MONEY AND GREAT SEX......WELL, YOU DO THE MATH.....I AGREE WITH U......BUT THE REALITY SUGGESTS OTHERWISE....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:47 PM

Money and sex. My two passions in life! Can a life still be full sans even one of the two? I've put a lot of effort into a career in hopes that the money would increase the sex. This, in fact, works. However, the sex decreases the money. lol.

I wouldn't be happy without either, but if I had to choose, I'd pick the cash hands down. If I were getting laid like a rock star, but broke, I'd still be upset about the broke part. However, if I had infinite wealth but a poon-tang shortage, I believe I could afford enough diversions to keep the smile on my face.

I dunno. Maybe there's just a Goldstein hiding somewhere in the family tree. lol.

Ilove IT!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:46 PM
laugh bigsmile laugh

Why does there always have to be an OR?!?! If I say please can I have both?

It would be great if........but it seems it's either 1 or the other.....sad

grumble grumble Fine...I'll play by your rules though I'm not very good at that...

If I have to choose...I'd rather have sex in a box on the side of the road with the man I love than live a rich lonely life. And I'm assuming if it's GREAT sex like you said we shall provide heat for our little box! bigsmile

AW HA! FUNNY...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:44 PM

For my thinking I would say you can always work for your money
But great sex is not that easy to find...........In fact any sex is not that easy to findgrumble

True. It' called CHEMISTRY...:wink:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:43 PM

Well, I've never had a lot of money and great sex is good but also subjective.. I mean great sex to me may not be great sex to someone else and vice versa... bigsmile

Have we ever really had BAD sex???Perrish the thought

WOW!!!! 2 TRUE!!!! MONEY CAN NEVER BE BADDDDD.......especially when u can use it....well....... :smile:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:41 PM

money...

bigsmile

CONTRARY 2 WHAT PEOPLE BELIEVE, MONEY CAN BUY HAPPINESS!!!!!!:smile: flowerforyou :tongue: happy