Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 02/11/12 07:52 PM
Maybe this precious soul will find solace in the after life. I wish you love and peace in the next dimension you journey.....:heart:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 02/11/12 07:49 PM
:angel: I hope you are in a beautiful and peaceful place. R I P, Ms. Houston.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 02/09/12 08:50 PM
If that describes YOU-Iam definitely interested!

rebecca

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:16 PM
Heh, heh. :smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:15 PM
"Phuck You, is My Name," Alec Baldwin. Glenn Garry Glenn Ross.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:12 PM
I am way up North in Redding. Personally, I prefer the quiet, less fashionable side..though everybody knows I love to make an entrance. It depends on what you are looking for. Me? I like stability. Simple routines that bring us together at the end of the day.

Hey, good luck. Welcome to the Sunshine State.

rt

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 01/31/12 11:28 PM
GET REAL.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 01/31/12 11:26 PM
The first thing we should remind ourselves-is to Bless The Name of The Lordl....and then, we should THANK THE CREATOR for all that we have been given....brain, eyes, arms legs,etc..and then.....only then...should we ask The Father in Heaven to hear our cries....

We ask for grace and mercy. We ask for lovingkindness. We ask for wisdom htat is beyond all understanding. We ask for healing. Restoration...of our Beloved_______________. Thank you for this, and all of the blessings you have given us.... .and as we pray, mayflowerforyou God Bless The Name of The Lord...forever and ever..Amen.

Rebecca

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:43 PM
Desires cascade transcending time and space

Your Over Soul penetrates that ecstatic place

Finding and wanting are never the same thing

But when you kiss me this is what you bring

The way you move to the music of my touch

This is why our love dance means so much

Then one day the tenderness came to a halt

I asked you point blank; you said not my fault

Something stirred within me, I felt it was true

You said it was not me than could it be you?

Fear and a painful past held you back

Again, I asked why, you said don't attack

So now I sit here alone wait with my phone

Because you left, I am all on my own

Throughout within I dream of your voice

Knowing lopsided lovewas an unwise choice

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 01/09/12 08:44 PM

really wanna know what this site is really all about..but am here for friendship...

You guessed it! This site is all about friendship....since I've been a member, I've gone out on several dates...all good guys, lots of fun...and some some I am in touch with....very nice people..1 or 2 psychos...other than that...it's all good.

raven

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 01/09/12 08:38 PM
you'r not horribly deformed! in my profile, I state-"there's more to a persona than how they look"

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 01/09/12 08:36 PM
Heck no!!! I was married 19 years....once the ink cleared, it was definitely 'sa yo nara'..............

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 01/09/12 08:32 PM
Welcome, far away friend! Hope you find someone who enjoys talking and texting...good luck in 2012! May all of your dreams, wishes, and fantasies come true!

raven

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 01/07/12 01:23 AM
Hi. No ropes to handle. Just post. Correspond and Search..

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 01/07/12 01:00 AM

question,,,if he is your friend,,and even if he's not your type?
Would it be an issue for you to be that with him,,as,what you think>and what you really FIND,,might be two different things completely?
I mean,,if already friends and you did make love with him..
Then,,you could fully say he'snot your type,,but to never share that with each other,,many books are far better reading ,,than just looking at their cover??

Ok. I like men with hair on their heads. He has lost most of his hair and shaved it off. I don't like big beards. He has one. He smokes more pot than I would like to....I'm a midnight toker...he has mistreated his ex (wives-3total)because he was angry. He cheated while married-but has changed his ways...vowed not to do it again...

I wish him wll. But I don't want to be in a realationship with him.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 01/07/12 12:36 AM
You are funny!laugh

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 01/07/12 12:32 AM

I have a male friend who wouild "Do Me" if I'd let him...
Unfortunately, I'm a mind "phucker". If the brain is stimulated-
the body will follow. He is a nice guy. But his mind doesn't turn
me on. I've posted ads on cl for him-givien him links to single dating sites...and yet...he can't find a woman to meet for drinks or coffee. What gives? He's average height/build/weight/looks/shaved head..................what should he do to meet FWB or get that Human Touch?

Become a realfriend to 'A' HER first, and see if that might be ok with her THEN,,,for fwb don't advertise,,,thats like,,
DO ME,,whoever YOU ARE?laugh I have never had one made here..
I tried some relationships that one could SAY that was all we had,,But no,,its in the heart,,or its just a date or lust or fwb.
So trying to see if two people are good with each other,,,doesn't make THAT a FWB...
So,,tell him to join the many who feel lonely and try meeting a lady as JUST a friend before he would think SHE LIKED HIM,,in THAT WAY.. Just my thoughts?

How sad for him. He is a really nice guy. I've never led him on. Told him form gitgo that he was not my type. But I would like to see him with a special lady. He knows we are just friends. Never led him on. I simply wnat to see him with a nice lady-so I don'thave to worry about him....that's all.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 01/07/12 12:12 AM
I have a male friend who wouild "Do Me" if I'd let him...
Unfortunately, I'm a mind "phucker". If the brain is stimulated-
the body will follow. He is a nice guy. But his mind doesn't turn
me on. I've posted ads on cl for him-givien him links to single dating sites...and yet...he can't find a woman to meet for drinks or coffee. What gives? He's average height/build/weight/looks/shaved head..................what should he do to meet FWB or get that Human Touch?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:43 PM

I came on here the other day and someone took the time to find me and start talking with me and then suddenly he just disappears without ant reason..WTF

Typical, sad to say. This online dating stuff rarely brings you what you're looking for. Hang in there, kid. I meet guys walking 3 days a week at the park....or at work....this online stuff is not the best place.....for most people...for some-it's just dandy....for most..........NOT.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:35 PM

Forgive me for insulting you. That was not my intent. Let's just face some cold hard facts...You're a woman and I'm a woman. We are not Men. Making a sandwich does not make me less of who I am....nor does it make the man less of who he is! It's a gesture. I've had several female/male relatives in every war since the this country was founded.....if they had to play passive/dominant/invisible...so be it!

My point was-why can't I bask in an old fashioned traditional role? Pretending to be as tough as a man isn't working for ME. Again, forgive me for offending you.

YOU should ALWAYS be who you are and DO,,act,,live to be inside and outside..YOU should not feel that YOU have to subject, who YOU ARE AS A WOMAN,,for ANY MAN!
That is YOU ALLOWING THAT to transform into a consciousness.
NOT HIM..It is WE who MAKE OURSELVES,,NOT ANOTHER.
I could NEVER be YOU,,nor YOU I..and WE both have to know where WE stand on life and US,,and IN THAT,,,is where MANY separate to be with someone who is NOT their ONE, to share a life with.

Can ANYONE put a dog and cat together and expect THEM to be that same as if they were BOTH of THE SAME?

Your living on Earth and all time spent here,,is with YOU making life continue to go on..and if your feeling that you have to be someone else,,to be loved or admired,,then ITS YOU WHO ARE DECEIVING THEM,,Not them deceiving you...

LIVE TO JUST BE YOU,,and BE HAPPY,,and LOVE YOURSELF,,Then,,the RIGHT MAN,,will find you,,,AS YOU,,,and LOVE YOU FOR THAT..

Sometimes, we fake it to make it. Have you put on a tie as a kid for a job? Padded the resume? I mean.....so many times in life-we feel like crap...but we put on a brave face....I don't deceive anybody. but at times, I have faked left and faked right just because I didn't want to upset the applecart....that's all. Nowadays, I live to be happy and free.

In relationships,,we ALL make exceptions to our other,,
BUT,,we cannot STAY,,in that as it only be one GIVING..
BOTH GIVE because BOTH contribute to that same love,,if only will works to KEEP IT,,,then it will at some point,,still come to its end..
ANYTHING WITH LOVE IN ITS MAKING,,,requires GIVE AND TAKE..
And for THAT to all work,,the closer a couple comes to be AS EQUAL to each other in BOTH,,,The stronger their hearts will come together
as ONE...
We can ALL take a LOT,,from our other, IF our other GIVES US BACK what we gave-up..
But NEVER shall two people BE,,ACT,or FEEL their exact SAME all the time so differences,,and faked left and faked rights,,will always be a presence within them and their relationship.
To ME,,,THATS just part of LOVE..
Their a BIG difference in asking,,and telling.
Also in saying ok,, but feeling discouraged
the other has to also NOT want you to go agaisnt YOUR SPIRIT of YOU,
Only through communicating THAT to each other can you feel happy in heart of it being asked,,

True.True.True.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18