Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:54 AM
Darling. What's not to get? Men and Women are different. That's all. When a Man or a Woman acknowledges that....Great. When we PRETEND we are all the same...we are living a lie.

I am merely seeking a man who understands....men and women are different. In spite of that, they are the same.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:50 AM

So. My question is this...Is it possible to have this type of relationship? I mean-Traditional roles while having our own opinions-without conflict?????

Not entirely sure what you mean by 'traditional' roles.

As in, man goes to work, woman maintains house and family?

Men are good at some things. Women are good at other things. Sometimes-their gifts cross paths...sometimes they have the same skills...but....make no mistake....MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME.I merely want to bring 2 talents 2 THE FOREFRONT. And...I want to find a man who 'gets" what I am saying. Had one before...and unfortunately he passed away...way before his time.................I am upbeat and in the way, and on the way!

Ohhhhh...

I still don't get it?

Was there even a question there..?

Sorry to hear about the end part though.

That truly sucks. :(

As for a man who 'gets' it..
It's clear that's not gonna be me. :D

Cause I am soooo lost. :/

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:44 AM

I am new here,

No answer. No answer. why? No info on your profile?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:14 AM

So. My question is this...Is it possible to have this type of relationship? I mean-Traditional roles while having our own opinions-without conflict?????

Not entirely sure what you mean by 'traditional' roles.

As in, man goes to work, woman maintains house and family?

Men are good at some things. Women are good at other things. Sometimes-their gifts cross paths...sometimes they have the same skills...but....make no mistake....MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME.I merely want to bring 2 talents 2 THE FOREFRONT. And...I want to find a man who 'gets" what I am saying. Had one before...and unfortunately he passed away...way before his time.................I am upbeat and in the way, and on the way!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 12:42 AM

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 12:31 AM
Marriage is a beautiful thing. If you're "feeling" it and know it's right...go for it. Was married once.......and wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 12:18 AM

OK... I agree that ladies have periods and they have to manage all that birth control stuff. So, yes. In my eyes, a lady has alot more crap to deal with in life. That makes them the fairer sex imho. But, unless a woman turns me on. Depending on how "hot" she is; she doesn't even have to be that sweet. Unless there is something about her; I won't care.

You don't care because NO WOMAN HAS EVER CARED ABOUT YOU. No matter how plain you are...or average...in her EYES...depending on how "hot" YOU ARE........you don't have to be sweet because NOBODY CARES.......................................

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 01/04/12 11:51 PM

ok i been tryin to meet some cool females around my area but not much luck... Not sure why. Any words of advice

You look good, California Dude. No females in Sacto? When I lived there...way back when...it always seemed there were more Women than Men...Strange how things have changed...in 15-20 years! Welcome!

NorthState/Redding-Way Up North California.................

Raven (Rebecca)

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 01/04/12 10:45 PM
You shouldn't have any problem meeting new people. Great smile, nice spirit! Good luck!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 01/04/12 10:43 PM

They just look at my profile and move on. I was wondering, should I send an email just to see what they didn't find interesting? What do you guys think?

I do that too. It's not that I don't find a person interesting....just don't think based on what their profile states they like or dislike, etc....it is worth saying anything..........such as hi, how you doin? You know?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 01/04/12 09:58 PM

hi every body,i'm a new mingle2 user,just about a few weeks!i'm a french women,working in boston,just looking for brand new friends,and for a women as a closed friend,i wish america a happy new year and i send kisses to all of you,bybye helena.

Bon jour! Are you here in the USA, Helena? If so-be sure to visit all 4 corners of America! Each section of the Country is so different from the others....like 4 Countries rolled into 1! Despite what you may have heard, we have great, rustic food, and good California Wine! Welcome to Mingle2. Have a great time!

raven (rebecca):smile:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/16/11 11:57 PM
it's all fake from here.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/16/11 11:56 PM

Am I the only person to observe this.....? Does it seem individuals want their needs fulfilled-meaning likes, wants, desires, fantasies...but are unwilling to meet a counterpart? Maybe I'm totally old-fashioned-out-schooled-old schooled-half-dead-barely-alive-but I thought relationships were about give and take.

What are people looking for these days? Are you finding it on this site or elsewhere? Is it realistic? Can we find love and happiness in cyber space?

Silence....that says it all. This cyber crap is all fake..People are scared of human relationships...and themselves....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/16/11 11:15 PM
Hi, Kat! Hope you like Love American Style! Have fun. Enjoy life! and Rock on!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/16/11 11:12 PM
Edited by Swimforrealsgirl on Wed 11/16/11 11:53 PM
Am I the only person to observe this.....? Does it seem individuals want their needs fulfilled-meaning likes, wants, desires, fantasies...but are unwilling to meet a counterpart? Maybe I'm totally old-fashioned-out-schooled-old schooled-half-dead-barely-alive-but I thought relationships were about give and take.

What are people looking for these days? Are you finding it on this site or elsewhere? Is it realistic? Can we find love and happiness in cyber space?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:38 PM

So I'm moving to California from Michigan. I don't know anybody and I have no idea what I'm going to do, other than enjoy the ocean and try to live life with as few expectations as possible.

Artsy, right?

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good area to land in?

Smile!

California is a huge State...which I'm sure you've taken into consideration. I live way up North-not far from the Oregon State Line-and a couple hours from Nevada. While it's rather provincial up North...it can be quite beautiful.

Having lived in California nearly all of my life...I would not suggest San Francisco, Sacramento-Central California Areas like Stockton, Bakersfield, Fresno. San Diego is nice but super conservative...not receptive to free-thinkers...at least that was my experience. Anyway. No matter where you go in our great State-I'm sure you will be ok. Good luck on your ventures!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 06/13/11 07:02 AM
Found true love in Northern California! It can really happen! Give it a try! :heart:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 06/13/11 07:00 AM
Thanks to the internet, I met a really great guy who's outlook on life and core values are like mine! He's handsome, employed and ready to take it to the next level!

Thanks so much to all of my friends, and all the days, and nights we chatted on this site. Don't give up if you are single. There really is someone out there for you.

Believe.

Rebecca

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:53 PM
Tom Browne-RIP-
funkin for jamaica
youtube

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:50 PM
530 on the dime, baby...not all the time, maybe....

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 17 18