Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:28 AM

Hehehe...would have been my name (Rebecca)...are you my conscience?
*extended smile* Thanks!

Maybe.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:23 AM

"Breakdown of the family" has been a buzzphrase in recent history.

It's not an original thought that this started with the breakdown of "extended" village.

From the stoops of Brooklyn, the Main Streets of Middle America, plains of Mongolia, Reservations of Arizona.......etc....

Has there been certain someone(s) who have stepped in for you?
....whether it be kickin yo butt when you needed it, or just taken up the slack? (a favorite aunt/uncle/grandparent/etc. or perhaps not even related)?

You're a poet.rebecca

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:20 AM

I'll just hope he didn't "literally" say, "no duh"!

flowerforyou one more flower

No. I said that....hey, what's a a kool kat doing in a place like this...at this ungodly hour? lol!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:14 AM

rofl

suppose I deserve that

I'm missing the thoughtful place where I'm from in the midst of many who like to mow their lawn...and kill stuff.

There ARE some jewels here and there though.flowerforyou

? Thanks for the flowers..darling. It's ok to mow the lawn and kill stuff. I like to cook, and keep a clean house....but that doesn't seem to matter.my I.Q is too low...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:06 AM

This guy sounds incredibly "dumb" to me.

No, duh. But...in a mid-size town in No. California-that's what I'm getting...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:00 AM
You're male. Hey, that helps!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 02:56 AM
I was on a date with a guy who "attempted" to give me an I.Q Test. Questions that I didn't know the answer to...moreover, his questions had zero relvance to what we were talking about....

Hey Guys, is it best to be a Yummy Dummy or a Smarty Farty? Why would a guy "quiz" a woman on a date? It seems when I come across (initially) as cute and dumb...I don't get quizzed. If I sound intellectually inquisitive.... it's a pissing match....at that point, I don't feel very cute.....e.g. last first date.

Thoughts...anyone?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 05/03/11 01:03 PM
Go out-Date-stay at home or.............

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:20 PM

Hi, I'm a 20 year old guy who lives in Sonoma, CA. I've been feeling a little bored with my group of friends lately, and am hoping to meet some new women, be they friends or partners. I'm open to most anything and anyone, so if any ladies out there are around my area, give me a shout! peace

Redding is in The House!"

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:14 PM
No picture?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 04/11/11 10:02 PM

Go with the quiet guy at the bar who looks sober and holding onto his first beer for hours. He is out to find someone. Ask him what time it is, and then the weather...he is shy, that's why he won't initiate, but once he gets going...

Good advice. I'm kinda shy 1 on 1, but if I'm in a large group setting I'm the Life of The Party. While I've gone out on a number of dates within the past 6 months...I'm a bit disillusioned with it-in general. Going out this weekend to a bar with my #1 gal pal. We think it could be fun.

Guys only approach 2 or more women, in a gang. As far as I know, most guys are not very comfortable hitting on a woman who is hanging out with her girl-friend. They know they can't split one off, because the other gets protective, or you yourself will not abandon your friend to talk one-on-one with a guy. And it's not very comfortable to talk to 2 women at once, or it's not gonna be the talk you want to hear. Also, most guys don't think that girls hanging out with another g/f is out to find a date, but more likely they are not looking for anyone. Just some advices.

Definitely something to consider. I just like going with my g/f because she is a "second pair of eyes" and vice versa. Yeah, it's a protective situation, but if a guy is really serious about getting to know me...I don't think he would be intimidated by my wing-woman. I'm looking forward to a night on the town...doesn't happen often...but when it does...look out!!!!!!!!!1

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:43 PM

Go with the quiet guy at the bar who looks sober and holding onto his first beer for hours. He is out to find someone. Ask him what time it is, and then the weather...he is shy, that's why he won't initiate, but once he gets going...

Good advice. I'm kinda shy 1 on 1, but if I'm in a large group setting I'm the Life of The Party. While I've gone out on a number of dates within the past 6 months...I'm a bit disillusioned with it-in general. Going out this weekend to a bar with my #1 gal pal. We think it could be fun.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:34 PM
Can't hurt. Just keeping my options open.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:29 PM
That include cab rides home. For fun and romance. The next Big Thing.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:01 PM
Wow.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 11/23/10 01:33 AM

im bored,whats up everyone??

Why the expletive delete are you bored? America is the Greatest Country In The World. And you are BORED? Gag. Git a grip.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 11/23/10 01:30 AM
Why are you bored?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/19/10 11:26 PM

u find me.......u find fun

Hi, Sugar, from The West Coast!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/19/10 11:17 PM

I am not sure why i am on here. drinker flowerforyou smooched :tongue:

to see boobies like the rest of us? glasses smokin

Don't khave 3 boobies or 3 eyes..or any weird anomoly. but, I think if we are this age and are single......HOUSTON....there is a problem.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/19/10 11:11 PM
By now, it's pretty evident that we are losers. I mean, if anybody wanted us in our home community...we would have gotten with them...if we are still here, we haven't. Believe me. It's true. The Best Ones are Taken.

rebecca

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 17 18