Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:47 PM
Danger. Curves Ahead.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 02:12 AM

Get one! They're fun to have around. Oh, get a white lab coat too. Those come in handy from time to time.

I agree. But not right now....Later....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:50 AM

Ok. I read wiki's description of net gun. Now what?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:31 AM

The thrill of the chase? Lol...I dunno either.

Glad to see I'm not the only one up late tonight.

For some reason my insomnia is getting worse. ohwell

I just hope it I don't go crazy or anything. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to chase down that pink elephant that just flew by, he owes me some money.

Use the fly swatter.

Seriously, if you had the right woman...made love all night...honey, you'd sleep like a baby. Believe that....thanks for the pink elephant warnings...

IDK, but I'm willing to give it a try. :tongue:

Try it. You'll like it.......:tongue: flowerforyou :tongue:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:29 AM

But the net gun is much more fun.
net gun?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:27 AM

I just hope it I don't go crazy or anything. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to chase down that pink elephant that just flew by, he owes me some money.

Meet the . have wild passionate sex...You will sleep like a baby, I promise......

I tried that with my left hand...didn't work.

I'm right handed by the way..yeah, I consider myself adventurous.

of course that won't work with the left hand! you gotta do it with the real deal, mcneal!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:24 AM

Cornbread & Collard Greens!

Yummmo. Can't hurt after peeling apart cut-off heads, and distorted body parts for dinner.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:23 AM

Use the fly swatter.

Seriously, if you had the right woman...made love all night...honey, you'd sleep like a baby. Believe that....thanks for the pink elephant warnings...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:20 AM

Meet the . have wild passionate sex...You will sleep like a baby, I promise......

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:15 AM
bigsmile

What if I'm just here to amuse myself and I have no problem with the way I look, and I've never been married?!

Honestly, I've never had an issue meeting and greeting people in real life.

I think my picture makes no difference in talking with people who live hundreds/thousands of miles away.

If what I look like dictates if you talk to me or not, I have no need in conversing with such a shallow person.

heh heh...oh, my.....u didn't read my message....i'm not shallow....i don't care what a man looks like...i need to be intellectually stimulated.......but even that seems difficult! However....if u send me a distorted, weird, head cut off PHOTO---my antenna goes up....WHAT THE EXPLETIVE/DELETE DOES THIS GUY LOOK LIKE?

With all due respect.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:08 AM

I have received a large number of messages/and IM/Invitations from guys with cut-off heads, distorted faces/bodies/animated images...etc....while I am an open-minded sort...it mystifies as to why i can't see what the person looks like---in real time...

I get the PERSONAS, and the Idealistic Figures.....but after the 3rd email...show me what u really look like...i am not obsessed with :"LOOKS"...IN FACT....i can't really say what is good looking or not...I get into the person.....love the mind..intellect...that turns me on...

anyway.

players/scammers most likely. Don't ask me how I know but those kinds of pics are in playa 101. Scammers exploit the trick as well.

Or, maybe they just don't know how to use a camera or computer.
They seem to be interested in QUICK INTERACTIONS....That's wh my Guard went Up. Scammers on the make without a clue....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:04 AM

Well with women....I have no idea. LOL!! Maybe the same low self esteem issues. But i doubt as many who are married looking for trouble. Men are a-holes like that. Some women are....but not nearly as much.

I get it. Kinda slow on some things...rather intellectually above board on others....Thanks...I just can't believe how many guys are trying to play under the radar! Why can't they get the same thrill from the BROAD they live with, or call thier WOMAN? It gags me to no end!sick ill gross.......

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 12:54 AM

Seems to me they have a low self esteem and do not like the way they look.

That or they are are not who they claim to be. Could be a married man or someone just looking to talk dirty...lol.

Just as I suspected! Married, living with someone, or juggling a super-low self esteem.....thank you so very much for validating what i thought was true....just wanted to give these guys the benefit of the doubt...but if a man really wants to meet his one and only....he wouldn't hide...

now...what about the women? esteem issues.....? or what???????????

Thanks, Mayhem! You're Right On Target!!!:angel:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 12:29 AM

I've never actually participated in one of these "rate my profile" forums before,so here goes. I'd be interested in what you folks think.It may not necessarily be a conventional profile, but it IS honest.:)

You just need to be yourself.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 12:17 AM
I have received a large number of messages/and IM/Invitations from guys with cut-off heads, distorted faces/bodies/animated images...etc....while I am an open-minded sort...it mystifies as to why i can't see what the person looks like---in real time...

I get the PERSONAS, and the Idealistic Figures.....but after the 3rd email...show me what u really look like...i am not obsessed with :"LOOKS"...IN FACT....i can't really say what is good looking or not...I get into the person.....love the mind..intellect...that turns me on...

anyway.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 08:38 PM

LOOKING4U
With all due respect...your picture makes you look like you're convalescing in a hospital bed. That said...........:smile:

Good luck on your search for love and happiness!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 08:14 PM

Asexuality? Why? We're all going to the same place anyway....and as far as I know, NOBODY has gotten off this planet alive!!!

Astronauts. ;) Most of 'em came back too.

WIN!

laugh laugh laugh

heh heh...laugh

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 07:51 PM

Asexuality? Why? We're all going to the same place anyway....and as far as I know, NOBODY has gotten off this planet alive!!!

That's like starving to death and holding your breath because you can. ill

Why not?

The same question applies and yet I'm still left thinking 'who gives a damn' I mean, it is my own life, my own choice and it has absolutely nothing to do with you.

And the fact I have a healthy sexual appetite is MY CHOICE, TOO. Just because I think sex is NORMAL between 2 people shouldn't ostracize me from the conversation.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 07:48 PM

Astronauts. ;) Most of 'em came back too.

Most people aren't intelligent enough to be astronauts. And eventually, they succumbed to "Natural Cause", or got a visit from the Grim Reaper-JUST like all theIR PREDECESSORS.think

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 07:29 PM

That's like starving to death and holding your breath because you can. ill

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 17 18