Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:30 PM

inappropriate kc.
D:
but i think i'll take anything made by my mom.

True. When it comes to comfort food...Mom can't steer you wrong.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:25 PM

this!

Hey, hey!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:25 PM

Mole with homemade tortillas

yum!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:19 PM
Mine...I've decided would be lobster with butter sauce and nothing else.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:04 PM

Hi,
There has recently been a lot of guys with kids that I have been attracted to and they have tried to get me to go out with them. But whats it like dating a guy with a stay at home kid and another that he's trying to get custody of? Please help...

It's alot of work to be with a man in the process of getting custody of kids, keeping kids at home...caring for them and providing for them.

The truth is that you have to decide...are willing to hang in there, and are you willing to share your time, your heart with this man, his responsibilities, and his family.?????

This type of relationship is one that I would not play with lightly. If you love him, and believe he is the right person for you...go for it! If you have any doubts...whatsover....it may be best to remain friends.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:25 PM

Which type of relationship best suits you and why?

Friends with benefits
Touch and go
Exclusive dating
Committed dating
Booty call
Serious relationship exclusively committed
Marriage

If none of the above, and you would like to add additional titles by all means do so...happy

At the risk of sounding like a Fuddy Duddy....marriage was perfect for me. When I'm in a totally committed relationship....I am free to let my hair down...I am free to do anything with that person I've ever thought of. The friendship, sex, and loyalty give us that safety net to explore our wildest fantasies.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:11 PM

There's a time and place for ALL kinds of sensual experiences....when it's pure, it's great...when it's wild, torrid, pulling your clothes off...that's the second part....but...there are thousands of sexual acts.

They don't have to start out dirty to be exciting.
I agree. Variety is key!

If a couple doesn't have variety...it will never be exciting...the hear, and the mind wanders...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:07 PM
There's a time and place for ALL kinds of sensual experiences....when it's pure, it's great...when it's wild, torrid, pulling your clothes off...that's the second part....but...there are thousands of sexual acts.

They don't have to start out dirty to be exciting.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:52 PM

Define A True Friendship. Then Define True Love.

They're the same. True love means you're willing to wal up a mountain just to watch the sunrise. True friendhsip means you are willing to walk dow just to watch the sunset.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:34 PM

HONESTY MAKE RELATION EVER GREEN . Vulgarity or dirty sex is not a enjoy . . When you meet me then know all about me .my past tell me all.

Purity is a beautiful thing. When you've had that beautiful, spiritual, soulful-2 bodies becoming 1...then you've reached Nirvanna. Welcome, friend. You get it.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 12:46 AM

just looking to talk make friends and maybe some advice sometimes
i my wife and i'm crazy about her and we are about to have our first baby.

so hi everyone

and thanks

What kind of advice are you looking for from an online site...like this? The only advice I can give you is..."if mama aint happy...then nobody's happy...." "some people are crazy and 'Know it"...others ar crazy and don't know it...or.........................

Enjoy your life. Because as far as I can tell....nobody has ever gotten out alive....................................................flowers

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 11/02/10 12:05 AM

Just as the title says!~

Northern California is definitely in the House! Vote. Whether you go left or right..Just do your Civic Duty...it's the least you can do for the Greatest Country in The World........waving

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 11/02/10 12:02 AM

Giving this online dating thing a shot, am I doing it right or wrong or good or awful...?

Thanks!

your picture is too small.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:58 PM

hey im michael, man im so dam bored atm, kinda doubting this junk even works but hell, got nothing to lose, sittin here jamming guitar( still in training, can do some covers) need somefin to do, chat anything grrr, outta work for a week and dad is gone for a month at a time, wats everyone else up to *edit- dam typos*

hi.flowerforyou
rebecca

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 10/26/10 08:13 PM

Looking for some awesome friends to show me CA

Thke Wst Coast is The Best Coast. Welcome Aboard The Good Ship Mingle 2.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/24/10 06:09 AM

Since it says "No BOYS allowed", I'm good to chime in. hehe

I have to disagree, to a point, what some guys said. With the right women that they'll shave/cut anything. Ok, some will. It doesn't matter to them (or they're just that desperate). For some it also grows back a lot faster. Yes, women can make guys do things that they normally wouldn't. No secret there. But, if you're a woman, would you want a guy to change that just because you don't like it? Is that much different from him saying that I won't date you unless you dye your hair or shave your ()???? Apparently, I have a bit of a mustache. Would I shave it off because of a woman? HECK NO! Hormones can do funny things, but after a while, they wear off and the "WTF" factor rolls into mind. Does that make for a healthy relationship? You shouldn't try to change or even judge somebody as your 'perfect mate' for something as superficial as that. If you have a fear of facial hair, maybe you have an underlaying issue, but, there's more to a person than the soup strainer!

Semi-related to the topic at hand, I've been considering shaving mine all off for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Feedback? Yes? No?

You're cute. And funny.. Hot hot hot..Wannna come out to Calli? Keep in mind. I don't judge. Let's face it. We all prefere 1 thing over another....

Go figure. I was just in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago. DOH! frustrated frustrated frustrated

Vegas Rules, bby!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/24/10 06:02 AM

I have to disagree, to a point, what some guys said. With the right women that they'll shave/cut anything. Ok, some will. It doesn't matter to them (or they're just that desperate). For some it also grows back a lot faster. Yes, women can make guys do things that they normally wouldn't. No secret there. But, if you're a woman, would you want a guy to change that just because you don't like it? Is that much different from him saying that I won't date you unless you dye your hair or shave your ()???? Apparently, I have a bit of a mustache. Would I shave it off because of a woman? HECK NO! Hormones can do funny things, but after a while, they wear off and the "WTF" factor rolls into mind. Does that make for a healthy relationship? You shouldn't try to change or even judge somebody as your 'perfect mate' for something as superficial as that. If you have a fear of facial hair, maybe you have an underlaying issue, but, there's more to a person than the soup strainer!

Semi-related to the topic at hand, I've been considering shaving mine all off for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Feedback? Yes? No?

Go for it we all need a change every once in a while........bsides it will grow back....and maybe you can remember what ya look like....my dad keeps a beard bcs he has no pronounced chin.....there r reasons men keep facial hair ya know......sometimes.....

Thanks. You are very sweet and real Great insights.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/24/10 06:00 AM

You're cute. And funny.. Hot hot hot..Wannna come out to Calli? Keep in mind. I don't judge. Let's face it. We all prefere 1 thing over another....

Go figure. I was just in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago. DOH! frustrated frustrated frustrated

Dude. I love las Vegas.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:54 AM
Hey. My Dad is 1/4 Scot. Had an ex boyfriend from Sotland.. When we kissed...the entire kitchen of our friends house burned down!

Never dated again! However.....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:44 AM

I like changing my facial hair from time to time just for, change, but out of ideas. I've already gone from ZZ-Top to clean and everywhere between. I just uploaded an OLD pic of me that I had on hand (circa 199?). It's a photocopy of a bad pic to start with, so I don't REALLY look that bad. lol

Stop..You are very cute. I'm just kinda weird.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18