Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/17/10 02:08 PM
I'm the product of inter-racial dating. Parents met on a blind date at a USO dance. When I was growing up, it wasn't ok...but times changed...and now it seems everybody is Mixed or about to be....heh heh...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 11/16/10 07:26 PM
Curious. Seems odd. I mean...how hard can it be for someone desperate to come to the Greatest Country in the World.....to "visit" the good ole US of A? Heh heh....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 11/16/10 07:13 PM

can anyone tell me what paperwork is needed for someone from phillipines to visit me in u.s. can i do anything from here to make it easier for them?

Why?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:29 PM
This sounds really crazy, but I saw it online a few years ago. It's so good. Very savory, and the steak is ultra tender.

Marinate the steaks in Worchester Sauce, cumin, crushed garlic rubbed into the meat with a bit of olive oil.. Then- sprinklea bit of Instant coffee over each Steak-as if it were pepper. After they've marinated for a few hours, let them stand for 30 min. at room temperature. Finally, grill, broil or even pan fry (in melted butter and olive oil). Seer on med. heat 4 minutes on each side...Less if you like it very rare.

Remove from pan. Let the steak "set" (covered with foil) for 5 minutes.....Add salt and pepper. It's ready to serve. It will be smokin hot delicious!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:14 PM

shut up i do not! lol
i never heard that before

Danger Curves Ahead!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/10/10 11:31 PM

Do you work? if so, what do you do there?

if not, what do you do to pass the time, besides mingle?

do you love or hate what you do? is it a little of both?

I'm a sub-contractor..self-employed. A Front Woman/and/or Promoter. 7 years as of 7/27/10.

And yes......I RUVV IT! YEOW! There's nothing better than being the Mistress of Your Destiny.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/10/10 07:38 PM

I do believe in soul mates. I also believe we have more than one. We learn and grow from each. flowerforyou

Soul mates? Gag. My parents, grandparents, and greatparents would totally disagree with the notion of "Soul Mates". A soul mate is who you want to be with in that moment because that's what you're feeling. Back in the day...we used to call it "being in love with love"-or "puppy love".......with all due respect.

Soul Mate is a very commercially appealing "phrase" that says everything and nothing. It's a cheap substitute for the ...
DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

Real Thing.
Nice...

flowerforyou

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:44 AM

Im just looking for a partner. I dont know how though... Advice?

Easier said than done. It's hard to give advice when my track record is dating guys who are totally wrong for me. Give up illusions. Realize that a realationship is more than a banging body, or a pretty face.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:39 AM
Hi.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 11/06/10 01:24 AM

I am a fat guy and even do i want a serious relationship with kids and all i iam not able to find a girl who can see past my weight and give me a chance why is that.

That's not true!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 11/06/10 01:11 AM
smokin drinker

smokin smokin smokin smokin drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Interracial dating is it ok? Yes or Nosmokin smokin smokin smokin

Duh. With all due respect. I'm the Product of Inter-Racial Dating and Marriage. I'm surprised that anyone would object to it in this day and age...I like the fact I'm a multi-mixed blob. I mean, I am a little bit of everthing....and I like it. drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker smokin smokin smokin smokin

smokin

Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 11/06/10 01:05 AM
That's good. A guy made a promise to me last week. As of today...he didn't keep it. Just curious...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 11/06/10 01:01 AM
smokin smokin smokin smokin drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Duh. With all due respect. I'm the Product of Inter-Racial Dating and Marriage. I'm surprised that anyone would object to it in this day and age...I like the fact I'm a multi-mixed blob. I mean, I am a little bit of everthing....and I like it. drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker smokin smokin smokin smokin

smokin

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 11/06/10 12:59 AM

who.

What promises hAVE YOU made that you couldn't keep?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 11/06/10 12:56 AM

Duh. With all due respect. I'm the Product of Inter-Racial Dating and Marriage. I'm surprised that anyone would object to it in this day and age...I like the fact I'm a multi-mixed blob. I mean, I am a little bit of everthing....and I like it.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 11/06/10 12:49 AM
Which, what, why where, when?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:45 PM
GAG. handcuffs? why?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:33 PM

I would have Pork loin, My grannys homemade macn chz and cooked carrots! yum

you're making me hungry! I have to cook for a bunch of people tomorrow for my job.....won't be able to serve them that....lol.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:31 PM

this!

Hey, hey!!!!!!!!:tongue:

with whipped cream lol

hehdrinker laugh heh heh.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:31 PM

bacon and the biggest filet mignon I could possibly get, or possibly 4 of em.

And a pitcher of RockStar to wash it all down.

Heh heh..laugh drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 17 18