Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:34 PM

He is a strange one. Though, he is much more acceptable than Grinch, Sanatorium, and the Phony Paul-who has no desire to be Prez. Just likes the fame, noteriety and the MONEY he rakes in.

Paul phony? noway You haven't been paying attention. The man has been at this for 30+ years. Read the Ron Paul archive and listen to his video/audio recordings here: http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/

I say that about R. Paul because when he was asked during a National Interview if he could see himself as President...he laughed...and said "No". He runs everytime...collects a bunch of cash and then falls back into Congress...He says all the things People want to hear...but has yet to deliver...that's all I'm sayin...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:30 PM

U r ri8 women n men r change from eachother , even if u talk in deep then u can feel that women r also change from other women,

Thank you for recognizing people change. Mena and women are different...and gues what?????????? That's OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:14 PM

Forgive me for insulting you. That was not my intent. Let's just face some cold hard facts...You're a woman and I'm a woman. We are not Men. Making a sandwich does not make me less of who I am....nor does it make the man less of who he is! It's a gesture. I've had several female/male relatives in every war since the this country was founded.....if they had to play passive/dominant/invisible...so be it!

My point was-why can't I bask in an old fashioned traditional role? Pretending to be as tough as a man isn't working for ME. Again, forgive me for offending you.

YOU should ALWAYS be who you are and DO,,act,,live to be inside and outside..YOU should not feel that YOU have to subject, who YOU ARE AS A WOMAN,,for ANY MAN!
That is YOU ALLOWING THAT to transform into a consciousness.
NOT HIM..It is WE who MAKE OURSELVES,,NOT ANOTHER.
I could NEVER be YOU,,nor YOU I..and WE both have to know where WE stand on life and US,,and IN THAT,,,is where MANY separate to be with someone who is NOT their ONE, to share a life with.

Can ANYONE put a dog and cat together and expect THEM to be that same as if they were BOTH of THE SAME?

Your living on Earth and all time spent here,,is with YOU making life continue to go on..and if your feeling that you have to be someone else,,to be loved or admired,,then ITS YOU WHO ARE DECEIVING THEM,,Not them deceiving you...

LIVE TO JUST BE YOU,,and BE HAPPY,,and LOVE YOURSELF,,Then,,the RIGHT MAN,,will find you,,,AS YOU,,,and LOVE YOU FOR THAT..

Sometimes, we fake it to make it. Have you put on a tie as a kid for a job? Padded the resume? I mean.....so many times in life-we feel like crap...but we put on a brave face....I don't deceive anybody. but at times, I have faked left and faked right just because I didn't want to upset the applecart....that's all. Nowadays, I live to be happy and free.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:10 PM
Hey, Navy Girl-thanks for understanding what I'm saying. I realize I was kinda vague from the outset...but-I was curious if other women had experienced what I was feeling.....that's all. take care, friend and have a super great New Year!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:07 PM

Forgive me for insulting you. That was not my intent. Let's just face some cold hard facts...You're a woman and I'm a woman. We are not Men. Making a sandwich does not make me less of who I am....nor does it make the man less of who he is! It's a gesture. I've had several female/male relatives in every war since the this country was founded.....if they had to play passive/dominant/invisible...so be it!

My point was-why can't I bask in an old fashioned traditional role? Pretending to be as tough as a man isn't working for ME. Again, forgive me for offending you.

No no, you didn't insult or offend me. I just get offended when a man treats me like that. I think you can certainly bask in a traditional role and I am sure many men would love that in a woman. I was just saying that wouldn't work for me. I suppose I am used to the military way of life and having to take a man's role that it is too hard to adjust. Don't get me wrong, I would take a man's help but it has to be an equal partnership with me. I realize that it doesn't work for all women. My apologies for the misunderstanding. flowerforyou

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:59 PM

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:54 PM

So. My question is this...Is it possible to have this type of relationship? I mean-Traditional roles while having our own opinions-without conflict?????

Not entirely sure what you mean by 'traditional' roles.

As in, man goes to work, woman maintains house and family?

Men are good at some things. Women are good at other things. Sometimes-their gifts cross paths...sometimes they have the same skills...but....make no mistake....MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME.I merely want to bring 2 talents 2 THE FOREFRONT. And...I want to find a man who 'gets" what I am saying. Had one before...and unfortunately he passed away...way before his time.................I am upbeat and in the way, and on the way!

I am not a traditional woman by any means and yep the war starts. I get the "its a man's job" line and it pisses me off. I don't want any man outlining what I can or can't do as a woman. I did a man's job for 20 years in the military and I should be able to do what I want as should he. I think if we can't work together equally; then don't waste me time. I am not going to make a guy a sandwich while he does my renos. That is insulting to me as a person.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:44 PM
He is a strange one. Though, he is much more acceptable than Grinch, Sanatorium, and the Phony Paul-who has no desire to be Prez. Just likes the fame, noteriety and the MONEY he rakes in.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:36 PM

Dye your hair? Wear makeup? or do anything to "enhance" your looks?

No. Been there, bought the pony and the tee shirt.....on special occasions I wear lip stick and mascara or blush......but htat's it. too much work! I have really long hair, and I trim it myself. I'm ok with what I do to enhance Me.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:25 PM
"Phuck You Is My Name!" Alec Baldwin in Glengarry GlenRoss. pitchfork

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:10 PM
With all due respect, I call Family "Damnly". While it's great you and your relatives are so close-many people around the Globe are Not. Sometimes, family causes the vast majority of our grief, stress, and uncertainty. Family has been the cause of problems-and though I come from a large bunch....I realize, it's ok to let them go. We don't have to be connected at the hip to be in touch or to be close. It is what it is.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:03 PM

I can't even type this its too hard to get out. :cry:

I think I'm heading into that dark place I once was when I was 16. My face is going red, my eyes are blurry, I can barely type this. I canceled the date I had tonight and he is a good guy...I have no idea what's wrong with me.

I have no idea why I feel so crazy right now. Does this mean I'm not ready?

Aw...darling....I've been there....I know what you are feeling.Major High Anxiety. it's what you think they expect and unsure you are who you think you are.....Take things slowly....What worked for me was doing volunteer work....just to take my mind off of my issues. After that, slowly engage people 1 on 1. Find a good friend that you can talk to about how you're feeling. In time.....this Anxiety will dissolve in the Light of Reality.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:57 PM
I can't speak for all women....but I from my perspective.....I want a man who isn't afraid of his emotions. I want a man who's [atient....wise...enduring...tough and tender.....a man who walks to the beat of HIS DRUM and would rather die than follow the HERD. That's what I want from a Man.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:12 PM

Philosopher

Disengaged Poet.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:08 PM

It does not seem to be worth the bang in buck. I pay around 60 bucks a month for something I do not watch.

I used to be able to find some good stuff on the History channel or discovery channel but now all I find are these weird man dramas. Ax men Swamp people, American Pickers, pawn stars, etc etc.

Im thinking what else could I do with sixty bucks a month?

Go out to dinner two times more a month?

Fill up the gas tank?

Save it for a vacation?

is it just me or is TV far worse than it was just five years ago?

You are so correct! I canceled my Expanded Cable Account 6 months ago! What a welcome change! I have basic cable (free at my apt. complex) get alot of great programs-PBS etc. high speed internet, and a bill of just 19.99 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

:banana:I also shopped around for cheaper cell phone service. Got with Cellular at 20.00 a month for 100 text msg. and 100 minutes of phone time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to pay 40.00 a month!mad That's over 400.00 a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!brokenheart just sayin...what a RIP!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:01 PM

hey just started using thi site fully now just wanted to say hi hope this whole mingle thing works lol would be a nice change in luck :P

We attract what we think about.........most of the time............
raven

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 08:50 PM
You're a beautiful couple! Hope all of your dreams come true!flowerforyou

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 01/06/12 08:48 PM
Hi. Stay strong. Hope you are doing alright out there. :thumbsup:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:16 PM
North Valley-Redding, CA giving a big Shout Out!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:11 PM

What kind of love should i expect from white ladies?

huh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18