Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:43 PM
Apparently someone likes them, if they can keep breeding!

Gag! Gross! Why are we CELEBRATING WEAKNESS?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:33 PM
Let's be clear. Sensitive men are great lovers. Strong men make us feel safe. Smart men tittillate our psyche....What the (blank) do WEAK/PARANOID/OVERERLY CRITICAL/OVERLY SENSITIVE/DUMB MEN) DO FOR HUMANITY? Including us, as the female species? Why do we even talk to them?

We can discuss what we do for them. But what can they do for us? Just a question.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:27 PM

According to the thread about what a man needs to be happy, all a woman has to do to get and keep a man is:

1. Be a really good cook and house keeper.
2. Love lots of sex and give blow jobs.
3. Worship him as a god.
4. Let him watch football or whatever he likes on T.V.

I've done that. Just makes them "weak". Seriously. I was married for 19 years. I apologize if I am offending anybody, but I feel a Man needs to be a Man. A woman needs to be a woman. We came into this World with different gifts. Ok. So a girl can't cook, and the guy is a wimp. Well, what else can you draw out of that collective arsenal?

Sorry, but I must be completely truthful. I HATE WEAK MEN. Sensitive men-I understand. WEAK=FREAK. Gag. Gross.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:24 PM

According to the thread about what a man needs to be happy, all a woman has to do to get and keep a man is:

1. Be a really good cook and house keeper.
2. Love lots of sex and give blow jobs.
3. Worship him as a god.
4. Let him watch football or whatever he likes on T.V.

I've done that. Just makes them "weak". Seriously. I was married for 19 years. I apologize if I am offending anybody, but I feel a Man needs to be a Man. A woman needs to be a woman. We came into this World with different gifts. Ok. So a girl can't cook, and the guy is a wimp. Well, what else can you draw out of that collective arsenal?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:18 PM
laugh glasses smokin

This is so weird. Ok. I am going to be totally honest. The reason I'm single...is because I liked to be Mentally %&*#@ first and foremost. The head goes, the body follows.

Why?1?!
i thought therapist did this to peoples minds

Maybe I need one of those instead of a man then laugh Apparently my mind is already fubared!

drinker: laugh smokin:
ha ha!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:14 PM
Hi. If u ask what's up round here-I always say___________________

Not Enough!laugh

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:11 PM

Haha. I'm just trying to inform people that you are being told to do something by a complete stranger when people tell you that. Just a different way of viewing things is all.

Pseudo?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 04:49 PM

This is so weird. Ok. I am going to be totally honest. The reason I'm single...is because I liked to be Mentally %&*#@ first and foremost. The head goes, the body follows.

Why?1?!
i thought therapist did this to peoples minds

you made me laugh....laugh you are deep, dude. that is for sure....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 04:48 PM

I think most women are like that.
Mental stimulation precurses any other
form of attraction.
Men have a hard time grasping this.
They want the visual goods to be perfect first.
Then they might look further.
They will call it 'chemistry.'
Whereas, if they enter through our minds
we really do not care so much what
they look like.
We call THAT 'chemistry.'

Agree:

However, you stated men have a hard time grasping this. I would say that is a small percentage of men that applies to. The ones women refer to as "dogs."

I believe most men (I know this to be true for myself) need much more than a physical attraction for a long term relationship. They need an emotional and mental connection with their woman as well.

This is where so many women misunderstand men. Sex is a physical act, but sex without love is empty even for men. I would actually say, especially for men. The act of making love with the woman he loves is the way a man most fully shows his love for her. That clearly means there is a lot more going on than a physical attraction...

Trust me, having sex with a woman that is disinterested but willing to do it to "satisfy his needs," is neither satisfying or fun for the man. I would rather be cutting the grass in the rain than be in that situation. At that point I feel I am little more than a machine to her.

I think people in general have a hard time grasping this concept. Believe me, having sex when you are not really interested is horrible on the woman's behalf as well! I knew my last relationship was doomed long before I ended it because I didn't want him anymore. I kept hoping the fire would be rekindled, but it never did. He was also insecure and constantly accusing me of thinking he was dumb...he finally convinced me he is an idiot laugh

hee hee!laugh flowerforyou drinker

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:51 PM

What WOULD you hold against them?

Liars, cheaters, cheap, stingy, hateful. That's what I'd hold against them..Other than that...all is fair in love and life....

You have that backwards...all is fair in love and war...

form of attraction.
they look like.

yup! you rock on this one souf flowerforyou

I don't care how good looking a man is, if he isn't smart & interesting...it ain't gonna work!

So right...flowerforyou

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:49 PM

Liars, cheaters, cheap, stingy, hateful. That's what I'd hold against them..Other than that...all is fair in love and life....

You have that backwards...all is fair in love and war...

form of attraction.
they look like.

Not true for me! I am attracted first physically and then need the emotional, intellectual stimulation to want it to go anywhere. I think it is not only men who are attracted by looks - some of us women want the same kind of attraction that we accuse men of wanting. I have met lots of guys who are nice, kind, sincere and have become great friends - but if the chemistry is not there - it is just not there.
Maybe I am superficial - but just being honest!!!

Chemistry is "mental stimulation". If a guy can't f-blank my brain...there's not much left to ponder...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:42 PM

"Have a nice day!" Why!? Who are you to tell me what to do!? Maybe I want a crappy day! :tongue:

As my dad used to say with the eloquence and stature of a decorated War Vetran: PISS UP A ROPE! YOU 8584R75765986996 DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day, darlin. Hugs!!!!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 04:00 AM

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:55 AM

"Crossthreading"....but I take it that "this" doesn't happen from a questionairre?

Crossthreading? I wouldn't hold that against them....I'm open....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:49 AM
Good luck on your search for love and happiness!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:47 AM

sex occurs in the mind.

If you have ever had bad sex you will know what I mean. laugh

No question....but....I must be mentally stimulated and intellectually aroused...for the best of me to come out...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:44 AM

Well, from my personal story I can kind of understand why he asked.

In my life, my ex continually told me that she was dumb and I was very intelligent. No matter what I told her she believed that she wasn't smart enough for me. - I really did respect her thoughts and ideas and truly thought she was intelligent.

This became a big problem in our marriage and part of the reason she left.

I don't talk about my IQ or quiz anyone. (well, with one exception but I knew before I talked about it that her IQ was slightly higher than mine) But, I have had a few women I have been interested in tell me that I am too smart and they are not. Generally when that happens, it is all downhill from there. I am friends with all of them. but there is no way we can date. Has nothing to do with what I want, it is their perspective. My ex continually tore herself down and I continually tried to lift her up. That gets exhausting after awhile and there is a real temptation to angrily agree with them. Obviously that is a really bad idea. laugh

I know the type of woman I click with. One of the things all the women I clicked with had in common was they were very intelligent (among a few other things). I don't seek it out or exclude anyone based on their intelligence, but this is what I have come to realize. But that is only what I have experienced so far. I would never rule out any woman for any reason until we get to know each other. flowerforyou

There has been one woman that I think we would have a great life together who freely admits she is not intelligent but is ok with it. But she is very wise and aware of life around her. She is just cute. But unavailable. :tongue:

Well....you sound like a very lucky man. You get what you want...and accept what you cannot change....rare breed....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:38 AM

Welcome Home

Uh, huh. Uh, huh.....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:35 AM

your F*%#ed in the head?

Hell, Yeah!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:33 AM

Why?1?!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18