Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sat 10/23/10 12:14 AM
:smile:

I'm from Riverside, CA. I'm looking for a serious relationship. Just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi.
:]

You're so cute...Hope you find what you are looking for...:smile:

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 10/22/10 09:46 PM
Working as a Parking Valet at a Strip Club in Florida.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Fri 10/22/10 09:22 PM
I love a good party....drinker bottoms up!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/17/10 09:16 PM
Hi, New People! Welcome aboard the Good Ship Mingle2! Best way I've found to meet people is spread yourself very thinly over free dating sites in your hometown, and here. High visibility can only help you find what you're looking for.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/17/10 07:56 PM
One day you'll end up in a Nursing Home, Hottie.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/17/10 07:43 PM

Hi I'm Debi, new to this dating stuff...I'm really looking for my soul mate and figured I'd give this site a try...looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi, Debi. Been a member since 2007. But started a longterm relationship that ended this year. So guess what? I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Anyway. Welcome and I hope all of your dreams come true!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/17/10 06:30 PM
I worked in traveling sales for many years. If you don't trust your lady, and she doesn't trust you...it's best that you both be single.

Working out of town strains a relationship. That's why I'm divorced. He assumed I was cheating because I worked with men. I wasn't. So, he started cheating..and when I asked why- he said, "absence makes the heart wander."

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/17/10 06:05 PM
Don't know how to sew. And definitely not a Button-Pusher. But if this is how it ends for us....just wanted to say luv ya, Man...it was nice while it lasted! Heres to the Next Life! Smiles everybody!happy

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Sun 10/17/10 05:44 PM
I'm a Nuclear Pacifist because we are ALL going to die anyway. So live it up, have fun, AND stop worrying about things you don't have the Power to change. flowerforyou

peace?

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 10/14/10 12:51 PM
Hi. While I am definitely not the expert on dating...otherwise I wouldn't be here...I do know this:

To have a friend is to be a friend. How do you want to be treated? Are you "interested" and not just "interesting"? If you like her, do you make a second date while you're on the first date? Girls aren't into wondering....and it sucks to call or text a guy when you like him, had a good time...and then he disappears.

You sound like a good guy. Stay positive, laugh often, and be yourself. Good luck.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 10/14/10 12:41 PM
We are all members of the Human Race. There are ugly, mean people in all groups. And beautiful people in all groups too.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 10/14/10 12:35 PM
This is so fun! I've had more dates this month than I have had in 6 months! Thanks for being so proactive, guys!

Now we don't have to type our lives away. Like N I K E-"just do it." No expectations... getting to know each other face-to-face is great! I love it!

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Thu 10/14/10 01:25 AM
Hey! I am going on 2 dates tomorrow. Picnic lunch at the Park. Then Happy Hour @ 5-7 pm.

I am really enjoying these 2 hour dates! Fun, very flirty, constantly leaving room for another date if we click. If not, we quickly move on.

Are there any guys in Northern California--preferably within 150 miles of Shasta County into doing a 2 hour date? The rules are simple. If there is no chemistry, or interest within the first 30 minutes...the date ends....no strings or feelings attached. We part ways, and move on!

I have had 3 dates so far. Tomorrow will be my 4th. This is very fun, and will get you off the computer, and truly enjoy life.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 10/13/10 02:29 AM
Hi. I live in Redding and I am interested in dating guys within 150 miles of where I live. If you are single, and live within 3 counties from Redding....send me an email.. Let's talk.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 10/13/10 12:52 AM
happy

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Wed 10/13/10 12:50 AM
My pictures--the ones in Pink and the bra photo were taken three days ago. I would never send anyone an outdated photo. Granted, I am not the best looking woman...I do look younger than my age.

Misrepresntation is a form of a lie. Point blank.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 10/12/10 07:05 PM
After considerable thought, I agree. Bait and switch is illegal in most States.....

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 10/12/10 03:40 PM
True. I think people perceive themselves in a much more favorable light than they are.

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 10/12/10 03:38 PM
didn't consider that...ho ho..haw haw on me...

Swimforrealsgirl's photo
Tue 10/12/10 03:36 PM
Som funny replies!!! I guess I'm unsettled about the fact he posted an old photo and pretended it was current. That's all.