PassionateWriter's photo
Tue 05/17/16 06:51 AM
And his hair was PERFECT...

PassionateWriter's photo
Tue 05/17/16 06:42 AM
Hey! The picker chose "Administrator" as a possible match, a one out of nearly 11,000,000 shot. I should win a prize for this. =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:29 PM
My secret place would be this awesome swimming pool about 50 or so miles from me. I'd just like to go there, swim laps, meditate in the 12-foot deep end, and just not think about anything on my mind. The water is just an amazing relaxant, if you let it.

PassionateWriter's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:26 PM
Hehe, thanks. =)

How about:

"The game's been blacked out." (for the sports nut)

"Remember me? Nine months ago?" :D

OMG... that is better than me
taking the remote
chair and
sandwich..

Dang this one is good...laugh

PassionateWriter's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:24 PM
Yeah, yeah, I'm ashamed of my country too, what can I say? =P

You do realize what this means, right? If this is accurate, Donald Trump has just become indirectly responsible for the death of a journalist.

This is huge. :O

* A billionaire, representative of the little folks.
* I'm sure it must be allowed and a-ok laugh

** Only in Americalaugh

PassionateWriter's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:19 PM
"Remember me? Nine months ago?" :D

PassionateWriter's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:15 PM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Mon 05/16/16 08:16 PM
You do realize what this means, right? If this is accurate, Donald Trump has just become indirectly responsible for the death of a journalist.

This is huge. :O

PassionateWriter's photo
Mon 05/16/16 03:04 PM
You have Kodi too?!

Wow, we should talk... lol

God help me, this might be the best-written Disney animated film of all time. =)

hahaha I love that movie
I watch it on theater ,and I still love watching it on my "kodi " all the time

PassionateWriter's photo
Sun 05/15/16 06:20 PM
Pfizer recently announced they were discontinuing supplying certain chemicals for lethal injections. While I don't always agree that execution is necessarily the right choice, in some cases I think it's the only choice.

In this day and age where social media is essentially the master of the free world, there are too many people out there, cold-blooded killers, who still have a voice. As long as they are alive, they try to stay in the spotlight, for one reason or another. I could understand in some cases where execution would not only rid us of the individual - but clear him (or her) from our memories, the news, etc. Once a murderer is dead, more often than not, people stop talking about the crime altogether.

Execution isn't just good as an effective form of punishment - it also effectively silences the talk about the killers.

That's the part of capital punishment that is an absolute benefit to us all.

PassionateWriter's photo
Sun 05/15/16 05:14 PM
God help me, this might be the best-written Disney animated film of all time. =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Sun 05/15/16 05:12 PM
I'm a freelance writer, publicist, and blogger. I joined this site about an hour ago, and already viewed the profiles of 7 or 8 individuals I really am curious about. I don't know whom I'll find here, or even if I belong here, but...it's nice to be here, and I'll look forward to making friends, and maybe finding a special someone for life. =)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next