PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:18 PM
Errr, if you're referring to the conflict at Banu Qurayza, you'll no doubt recall that Muhammad was forced to fight the Jewish tribes after they sided with his enemies and tried to kill his people - or did you overlook that? =)

Yep,when the Massacre took place,the Prophet had long gone?
He massacred the very People who welcomed him in Medina!
And that has been the MO of Islam from then on!
Seems you somehow overlooked that Fact during your Assignment!
Yep,he was quite docile in Mecca,since he was in the minority,then,a bit later he came to Medina,and the Fertilizer hit the Ventilator,when the real Mohammed came out!

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:13 PM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Fri 05/20/16 03:13 PM
Well, I'm not quite sure how my style of replying to other posts is a problem, but you categorically made it quite clear earlier about your dislike of the way transgenders want to stand their ground and demand their rights. So...I'm not quite sure that you don't care and are over it at all. I'd be very worried for some innocent person if a situation came up where you had to share a bathroom with a, as you call it, a "mentally ill" transgender.

Let's hope not. I sure as Hell don't want you to end up a cover story on the evening news.

And yours comparing mentally ill people with an actual race was?
Let me say this slowly so I'm clear....I. Dont . Care
I've heard enough of the transgender bull$hit. I'm over it. Life ain't fair, deal with it.
Some MAN...who's frickin' DNA says he's a MAN wants to cut his Johnson off and sew on boobs and I'm supposed to think that's normal? Mmm, no, just no
And along come liberal azz SJWs who...soooo frickin' scared of ANY conflict....say "We'll just make gender mean the way you feel". Again, Frick it...sick of the victimization bs. You go ahead and believe the lies, I don't have to.

And idk wtf is up with your quotes but its annoying...upside down n all.

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:49 PM
Well, see, since the sermon traces its roots to around 630 AD, and you're complaining over something from around 800 AD, actually YOU are the one following the wrong history. =)

laugh laugh laugh
sure glad it started with ISIS!
We in Europe have a 1200year History with Islam,and it ain't pretty!
So,don't tell me I don't know!
Its the same Islam!
Don't know what you studied,but it sure wasn't Islam!

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:47 PM
I don't have a favorite. The silent horror films like "Nosferatu" and "Phantom of the Opera" are still spine-tingling, as are the classic 1930s Frankenstein and Dracula films, to the outrageous zombie and cannibal films of the 1960s, to the formulaic horror and Italian films of the 1970s, to the slasher films of the 1980s, and the J-horror unnerving films in the past two decades.

I love it all. =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:43 PM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Fri 05/20/16 02:43 PM
*chuckles*
Actually I do stutter. I've had a stammer for almost 50 years.

And your reply is really not a good argumentative point whatsoever.

Really?
I didn't frickin' stutter....

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:41 PM
There is a difference between being shallow and not being physically attracted to someone.

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:38 PM
Forgive me for saying so, but you have absolutely no idea what Islam is all about. I studied it for three years, as an assignment, and I can tell you none of you have gotten it right yet. You rely more on a conceived fear and hatred that's been passed down to all of you, because of terrorism.

But what none of you really want to understand is that the very basis of Islam, what TRUE Islam is all about, comes from Muhammad's final sermon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Sermon

I implore you, please find something in this passage that teaches anything other than love or unity or respect.

THIS is what Islam was all about. You're dealing now with the type of Islam more interested in money and prestige. Do you honestly believe terrorism is done because of hate?

No. It's done because they make money from it. Lots of money. ISIS recently reported income from oil sales in excess of $100 million. Where do you honestly think all that money is going...? Weapons? Why need weapons? They just need to plant a few bombs here and there, and they make headlines and terrorize the world. THAT is their aim.

Instead of fearing terrorism, we just need to prevent it to the best of our ability. Shunning an entire religion is not the answer.

Did you know Tim McVeigh, the mastermind behind the OKC bombings in the 1990s, was Catholic?

So........why didn't we go after the Catholics? =)

And,while you're at it,read up on the Goals of Islam!slaphead

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:23 PM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Fri 05/20/16 02:24 PM
Really?

Funny, no one seemed to give a damn about the situation until a politician weighed in.

You need to realize something here, Rebel, no offense.

The only reason people are going to complain about their rights is when they feel their rights are being threatened.

ACTUALLY faced real discrimination.
Nobody gave two $hits about what these confused people did or didn't do until they threw their perceived plight in our face CONSTANTLY. Their bs has gotten old...Frick their whiny azzes (again, no pun intended)

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 06:39 AM
Humans have always seen excrement as waste because it was treated as "leftovers" from what we eat.

Perhaps feces-powered cars are on the horizon... O.O

I would approve of this. Then when the Saudis try to say we need their oil, we can come back and say "No thanks, we have enough ****." =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/20/16 06:16 AM
I still don't quite understand what the big deal is.

what, none of you have ever been accosted in your own gender's bathroom? I was once in my high school. It ended pretty bad for me, and I felt horrible for months afterwards.

You're not safe anywhere unless you take proper precautions. If you don't want someone taking a leak where you personally don't think he/she should, the easiest option would be to wait until they have left.

But you can't possibly sit here and tell me that these people, sexual confusion not withstanding, don't deserve the same rights as other American citizens.

That is beyond sickening to me. You may as well say "no blacks allowed".

Oh, sorry, do you folks prefer "no coloreds"? Let's go with that then.

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 07:13 PM
Right, because Trump is going to stop all the terrorism in the world. *eye-roll*

kinda hard to say since the bern and hitlary never bothered to comment... but trump did...:thumbsup:

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 02:55 PM
When I was with someone special, it was mostly cuddling one another until we fell asleep. There was a lot of night sex, not so much day sex. Although I do remember one time there was day sex, and afterwards we cleaned the house naked. That was sort of fun. =) Drapes down, of course.

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 02:48 PM
Whoops.

Latest report now says the wreckage found was NOT from the missing flight.

EgyptAir Flight 804 is still missing.

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 02:18 PM
Thank you. This is a really major point I want to make, because it bears some thought.

100 years ago, 50 years ago, 10 years ago, not even ONE year ago, this wasn't an issue.

Now suddenly it is? =)

See, what's happening is the mass media is making a big deal about this to keep us in the "news". As far as I'm concerned, this is nothing more than the actions of thoughtless, clueless, right-winged ash-holes looking to stump for some kind of election bid. =)

Why not? It worked with Terry Schivo way back when, you know, back when people suddenly cared about the rights of people in a vegetative state.

Or it worked during the 1970s, when suddenly Roe vs. Wade took center stage and thrust abortion rights into the spotlight, and everyone magically started to think about sparing a child's life.

Or it worked when one person decided to end his life, and didn't think we had to have a say in self-assisted suicide.

Well, you see where I'm going with this.

NONE of these things were a big deal, until the media made something out of them. =)

And now you've got these self-righteous morons who now, suddenly, magically, think these things ARE a big deal. So...they've been using the bathroom all this time, for centuries, with transgenders and never realized it - and now, NOW, they feel they should complain...?

You do get how ludicrous that sounds right? =)

less than 1% (of the US population) are transgendered, but the 99 and two thirds% (of the US population) has to change for them

What exactly do they have to "change?
Feeling a false sense of security in public bathrooms?
Forces them to stop having movie Wednesdays?

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 12:37 PM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Thu 05/19/16 12:39 PM
Errr, "boy"? O.O

I do believe this nation is supposed to allow freedoms for every single one of its citizens. You act as though transsgender is a "new thing". Would you like to re-read a few history books and discover how before the 1800s, many American (yes, full American) tribes actually embraced transgenderism, referring to them as "one with two spirits".

See, this is the problem with people sometimes. They look one way, and one way only. They don't look around, they look through. They seek normalcy and conformity, without even bothering to embrace the history of their own country, which as you'll learn, was very much a state of open-mindedness and individuality.

it's your boys fault, don't blame society... less than 1% (of the US population) are transgendered, but the 99 and two thirds% (of the US population) has to change for them... real democratic process there, huh...

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:44 AM
What an amazing time we live in if an armed guard actually stands near us to watch us pee.

Because we MIGHT just have a bomb in there.

Giggity. =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:19 AM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Thu 05/19/16 11:24 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/nyc-man-who-joined-escaped-isis-speaks-out-n576916

We're about to see what these whack-jobs are all about. Should be very eye-opening and recommended viewing.

Once you know your enemy well enough, you can defeat it.

“To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.” ― Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:17 AM
"As you can see on this chart here, people still like me!"

Bring back the FUZZY MATH! =)

I miss his pie charts!

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:13 AM
Well, if you recall, it took them a few days to claim that Russian flight. But then again, I don't think they did it. They might not have done this one either. Egypt is very much a country in chaos and unrest, and probably a lot of violent demonstrations still going on. I wouldn't put this past Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, an arm of Al-Qaeda.

Maybe Al-Qaeda's worried ISIS is getting too much attention lately.

I totally agree about the lack of a claim of responsibility so far...it is strange.

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:07 AM
Yeah, it's going to be interesting if there is a sequel. I'm imagining the Disney folks will pull off a Shrek for the sequel, and have Nick and Judy engaged and off to bunny boroughs to meet the folks. And Nick will probably soon realize that foxes still have a raw deal and learn just how much tolerance there really is. That was one thing I noticed in Zootopia and I wonder if anyone else caught it. There was too much unity between species. I saw no signs whatsoever of inter-species relationships. I'd like to see THAT come out in the next movie.

Rich Moore hinted to the whole "Guess who's Coming to dinner" plot needed to be done, so let's see if the Zootopia sequel is exactly as I described. =)

I know!!! :) nick and judy are perfect for each other. Plus the setting and the plot of the story is interestingly very unique.