PassionateWriter's photo
Sun 05/29/16 02:24 PM
I'm going to start reporting the personal insults. That's it. Mingle2 has a notorious reputation for cyberbullying and I can definitely see why.

It's going to stop, I assure you all 100%.

guys that say this and women that believe it are a special kind of stupid...

if you feel the need to hit a woman, for any reason, just leave...

PassionateWriter's photo
Sun 05/29/16 02:22 PM
Calling me stupid is probably not the smart way to go, Moe. Back off.

guys that say this and women that believe it are a special kind of stupid...

if you feel the need to hit a woman, for any reason, just leave...

PassionateWriter's photo
Sun 05/29/16 02:18 PM
No, because I'm not Depp.

so,you'd slap a Woman,or punch her out if she annoys you?

The man was mourning his mother who'd died three days prior. Probably was wound up really tight and Amber, who I'm sorry, but has been a total f**king tool since being with him, probably had it coming. =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Sun 05/29/16 02:10 PM
The man was mourning his mother who'd died three days prior. Probably was wound up really tight and Amber, who I'm sorry, but has been a total f**king tool since being with him, probably had it coming. =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Sun 05/29/16 08:57 AM
Exposing the GOP for what it really is. They're a party that relies on hate and racial intolerance, and they're quickly running out of angry, white men. =)

Let the disenfranchisement begin!

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/29/donald_trump_exposes_the_gops_dirty_secret_they_build_everything_by_nurturing_white_rage/

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 10:45 PM
If the bulk of the American people actually gave a damn about their own lives and got a job, and quit complaining about overseas labor, and trade, and all that, we wouldn't need a Trump. =) Have you noticed how many unemployed and uneducated support Trump?

Here's a thought. Get yourself a job. Get yourself an education. Quit looking for the American dream or the free ride. No one is going to give it to you. Trump certainly won't.

Clueless sheeple, all of them.

Well with Trump in.. the welfare gravy train will come to a screeching halt.. some will actually have to get a job... I know the "J" word... how scary!!!.. supporting their own.. what a nightmare!!!.. get off the backs of other people to support your OWN actions and decisions.... what a novel concept.

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 10:42 PM
I do indeed, but I don't want to get kicked off of here for teaching you all how to do something possibly illegal to your computers, against Microsoft's orders. =P

Read the rules, Moe. =)

you don't know the name of the hack?

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 03:19 PM
Oh hell no. Trump hasn't a chance in Hell of being elected president. Most of America is still filled with intelligent people. =) Besides, he's going to be up on racketeering charges in November anyway!

_"Your rich, white boy is going down in November, _""

More race card crap...shocked, I tell ya shocked.
Watch it PW....or you'll be begging for forgiveness in another apology thread laugh

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 02:55 PM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Sat 05/28/16 03:19 PM
And I'll keep right on with the anti-Trump threads.

Your rich, white boy is going down in November, and the country will just have to accept whatever Hillary brings to the table.

I don't like it, but she's better than Trump right now.

A plate of potatoes is better than Trump.

Maybe we could have a write-in vote. I'd write "A plate of potatoes" instead of Hillary, but I'm definitely not throwing the towel in on my own country, and voting for Trump.

A vote for Trump pretty much means you've given up on your nation.

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 01:10 PM

Could you explain these lies you're referring to, because I'd like to know when Obama lied about anything. If you're talking about the closing of Guantanamo Bay, as it turned out, that might have been a good thing it didn't get done. =)

So please explain what lies Obama has perpetrated on the American people.

Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

It's military intervention. Just like Vietnam and Korea. We were advisors, not warriors. You can send in troops on a limited basis, to intervene, without Congressional backing. When Japan attacked us, FDR went to Congress and said "we must declare war". We weren't at war with Libya. The President has the authority to send soldiers into combat if needed, and he doesn't need Congress for it. And he didn't lie about doing it. He made the decision to help Libya, at a time when they needed intervention the most. And military intervention can last up to 90 days before Congress can say a damned thing about it.

Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton cronies

There was a contract in 2011 given to a Hailburton subsidiary for services during the war Bushy Boy started. unfortunately, the military is filled with Haliburton subsidiaries. It happens. That's also not a lie. The bottom line is, you give a contract to the people who can get the job done right and cheap. It must have worked, because we're out of Iraq pretty much now. Also this year, Obama blocked a multi-billion dollar merger Haliburton was trying to get done.

Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

He has an administration filled with FORMER lobbyists. The number of lobbyists now in Washington D.C. is under 2,000, from over 13,000 before Obama took office. I'd call that pretty impressive.

Had close ties to Wall St., but pretended to support Occupy Wall St.

Obama had close ties to Wall street yes, and he made some money in 2008, sure. But he didn't lie about it. When it came down to standing up to Wall Street, we got Dodd Frank. =) He never denied it.

Broke his promise to close Guantanamo Bay

I know, I know, yes this is still open, and that's bad news, but where are we supposed to move these bastards exactly?

Waged the biggest war against medical marijuana of any president, which was the opposite of what he had promised

Maybe because Obamacare isn't paying for it? How is that on him? Blame the standoffish religious zealots in Congress who wouldn't add stipulations to the bill. =)

Nominated a six-time tax cheater to head the government agency that enforces the tax laws

This I'm not aware of, but how does this in any way reflect as dishonesty from Obama?

Gave tax dollars to AIG executives, then pretended to be outraged about it

We bailed out AIG and they stabbed this country in the back. Of course he was outraged. Again, how is this dishonest?

Supported Bush’s unconstitutional Patriot Act

The Patriot Act may be unconstitutional but it's actually doing a pretty good job of defending this country to a point. Also, Obama never said anything about doing away with the Patriot Act - he did hope to make changes to it. Again, no dishonesty here.

Illegally put thousands of guns into hands of criminals

No. Bush was the one who refused to sign the gun laws. Obama's been calling for gun reform for YEARS. You're going to have to make a little bit more sense with this one.

and my personal favorite, a promise to be the most transparent government ever...

Which begs the question: what's been hidden from us?

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 10:42 AM
Could you explain these lies you're referring to, because I'd like to know when Obama lied about anything. If you're talking about the closing of Guantanamo Bay, as it turned out, that might have been a good thing it didn't get done. =)

So please explain what lies Obama has perpetrated on the American people.

And what lies are you talking about? You keep saying Obama lied. But you're not really detailing how. Explain?

i would rather hear that than all the lies obarry has fed us the last 7 years...

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 10:37 AM
Yes but Trump is FILLED with bad wording! =) And I agree, the people should come first. So let's not make the people believe their problems are due to a government conspiracy, when Mother Nature is at fault, right?

bad wording, but his point is still valid... the people should come first, especially the farmers...

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 06:37 AM
Making a few farmers happy isn't going to stop a drought, Moe. And yes, he still said there's no drought.

No doubt there is a drought about.

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 06:29 AM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Sat 05/28/16 06:31 AM
So you'd rather we have a President of the United States that isn't going to do anything...?

Doing nothing for this country is not necessarily better than doing something positive for this country, and being deceitful about doing it. =)

I mean, if Hillary manages to solve a few of our problems via sneaky, evil, underhanded deals, more power to her. At least she's putting this country first.

Trump has, is now, and always will put himself first.

And what lies are you talking about? You keep saying Obama lied. But you're not really detailing how. Explain?

i would rather hear that than all the lies obarry has fed us the last 7 years...

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 06:15 AM
There are several ways to get around the sneaky monitoring software, but hackers released a program over on Reddit that effectively takes out all of Windows 10's little gems of malware and adware quite nicely. You'll just have to look for it.

Long live the hacker. =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 06:07 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/28/donald-trump-tells-californians-there-no-drought/85082174/

--

California had one of its driest years in 2015. In fact, last year marked the driest four-year period in the state's history.

But Donald Trump isn't sold. Six months later, the presumptive GOP nominee told supporters in Fresno, Calif., that no such dry spell exists.

In fact, Trump said state officials were simply denying water to Central Valley farmers to prioritize the Delta smelt, a native California fish nearing extinction —or as Trump called it, "a certain kind of three-inch fish.”

“We’re going to solve your water problem. You have a water problem that is so insane. It is so ridiculous where they’re taking the water and shoving it out to sea,” Trump told thousands of supporters at the campaign event.

Er, um, news-flash, Donald:

Yes, there is a drought

A series of graphics from the Los Angeles Times shows the progression of the drought from 2011 through the present, using data from the U.S. Drought Monitor. The drought worsened in 2014 and 2015, eventually subsiding marginally this year.

The Drought Monitor's website says that over the past week parts of northeastern California and northern Nevada saw improvements and that "overall conditions have continued to steadily improve during the past year."
Water from Lake Success flows through a concrete-lined

Water from Lake Success flows through a concrete-lined ditch east of Porterville, California. The reservoir's level has fallen during the drought, and the water that is still available flows through ditches to farms that hold senior water rights. Downstream, the Tule River has been left dry, eliminating a source of groundwater recharge in an area where many wells have gone dry. (Photo: Olydrop)

Trump spoke in Fresno and San Diego ahead of California's June 7 primary. California is the country's top agriculture producer, and the drought has raised tensions among farmers, government officials and environmentalists.

State officials imposed a water ban June 1, 2015, after record low rain and snowfall. The scarcity was evident from the Sierra Nevada's shrunken snowpack to the dry wells of the Central Valley.

Trump's comments come weeks after Gov. Edmund Brown issued an executive order updating water restrictions. The water rules were imposed in hopes of building the state's "resilience"in the long-term water conservation measures through monthly water use reporting and bans on "clearly wasteful practices such as hosing off sidewalks, driveways and other hardscapes," according to a news release from the California Government Operations Agency's website.

Meanwhile, the powerful farm lobby is trying to secure federal and state approval for billions of dollars to create new water tunnels, dams and other projects.

At least we know where Trump stands on the issue: “If I win, believe me, we’re going to start opening up the water so that you can have your farmers survive."

--

So...there you have it. Donald Trump not only is making a mockery of the highest office in the land, but he now makes a mockery of a horrific weather pattern that has plagued the Southwest for years and starved millions of animals and strangled farmlands.

And he says he's going to fix everything?

I can't wait to see his rain-dance then.

Or should that be his tap-dance...? =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Sat 05/28/16 05:58 AM
Meantime, Trump's famous last words will be what he's said this whole campaign, "I'm looking into that."

Keep looking, Donald. =)

OMG,without Hitlery we're all going to die?
Strange though that People have a tendency to die around her!

PassionateWriter's photo
Fri 05/27/16 09:30 PM
What people just don't understand is you cannot believe a word Trump says. Not one. He's gone back on everything he's said he'd do, and he's changing his mind every other day.

What kind of message do we send to the world, if we allow a man who's gone back on everything he's told his supporters? That he'll say whatever it takes to get people to like him?

And what happens when the housing market crash happens again? Or the superbug virus now becoming a major threat? Or the fact that our healthcare and education system is in shambles.

Does anyone honestly believe Trump is going to have all the answers? Of course not. My cousin wrote once that Trump is on the most massive TV reality show ever concocted and I believe she's right.

Trump doesn't want to make our country great.

He wants to make himself great.

That's not a leader for this country. While I don't like Hillary any better than Trump, at least I know Hillary is going to do something and STICK to her guns.

Trump won't.

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/26/16 11:57 AM
Edited by PassionateWriter on Thu 05/26/16 11:58 AM
Cute?

Taken at Costco about 7 months ago, shopping with my cousin for some food and electronics. We came across this adorable display of giant bears, so naturally, there was a photo opp here. About $300 if you have a mind to send something special to the one you love - and practically guarantee he or she will have you committed soon after. =)

I'm serious. Send me this bear and I'd question your sanity. =)

PassionateWriter's photo
Thu 05/26/16 08:24 AM
What's interesting is how many celebrities aren't just shunning his parties but are actually cancelling out on appearances if Trump shares the stage. Jimmy Kimmel had Trump on as his only guest a few nights ago after all his other guests refused to appear.

Shows you just how much of a pariah Trump is. =) And in front of a nationwide audience too.

And he thinks he's going to be president. ROTFL.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7