Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:38 PM

I have had many msgs from guys in that part of the world it goes somthing like this...Hi...hello...i love you...i am gay....but i still love you....BLOCKED....i cant find a gf but god do i attract some strange men who dont understand the word lesbian!!laugh laugh laugh Anna x

Maybe through their "charm" and good looks, they think they can convert you.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:24 PM
No disagreeing with you here. All very good points. And true.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:21 PM
Frnds?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:19 PM
I wouldn't mind doing any of this for the right man. And so much more.........

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:16 PM

Since you ladies got it nailed down about how men can't handle the strong women....(keep telling yourselves that's what the problem is)

What the hell are we supposed to do when we meet the bi-polar, schizophrenic basket cases that apparently every guy who has posted here has hooked up with?

Don't get mean now.....most of you gals are convinced that we can't handle you.....you may be right....clue us in on how to handle the ones who ain't got thier act together.

I'm tired of the battle of the sexes. Been going on for a long time. I say, let a man do his man thing, appreciate and acknowledge it. I gets you a lot further in the long run.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:12 PM
oops Sorry, screwed up here. My responses follow some of your statements.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:11 PM

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I just luuuurve how the superiority complexes of 'strong' women get in the way of being honest with themselves.

Strong woman?

WTF is a strong woman?

Someone who breaks men's psyche's and balls with a single flick of their wrist? Nope, not at all. There is no pleasure in doing this.

Hmmmm... sounds more like an angry frightened little girl to me....not a strong woman at all.

Strong women?

A woman who can love with honesty, trust with a sense of security within themselves, and be capable of admitting their flaws?

A person who has above all else, integrity....and walks their talk....is a strong of character person...in my books. Yup. That pretty much describes me and most of my girlfriends.

The rest is so much chest (or breast) beating bravado.....yawn Yup again. There is a big difference between being strong and pretending to be. Everybody has their own definition of strength.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:05 PM

Just got my first message from Mumbai. His picture, though, is quite yummy (if indeed it is him) and the opening line?......nothing overly complicated, just...."frnds". Hit block immediately.

VERY doubtful that was his picture.

I see so many 'lifted' pictures on scam profiles. :laughing:

Oh, I tuned into THAT right away.

Come on -- you couldn't wait to "click" and be his new American lover!!! :laughing: You thought for sure you hit pay dirt because a model from a far away land contacted you!!! rofl

Okay, okay, thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. You weren't supposed to let anyone know. I will never again share my secrets with you!

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:55 PM

Most 19 yr olds are stupid, it's the age... They think they know everything about life and don't... But to generalize then say "well everyone else did it" and "if you don't agree with women you're wrong anyway" that's extreme generalization as well as playing the blame game, b/c the perception is that everyone else does it you do as well...

What does it matter what most did? EVERYONE was stating their opinion, varied or the same.. He asked for and got opinions...

The idea that "everyone else does it -- so I will too" reminds me of what my Dad always said. "If so-and-so shot himself in the foot, would you want to also?" :laughing:

This is also a common pathology with society in general. I am an intern for a criminal attorney and I can't believe how many idiots use the defense, "I see everyone do this/that." So? that makes it legal? rofl

I hate saying it, but as a whole -- not individually -- society is losing the battle of common sense and intelligence. tears

I started a thread on that very topic -- where has the common sense gone? On the subject of intelligence, though, hard to develop that. You're either born with it or without it, but common sense does go a long way.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:48 PM

Oh oh...he managed to turn the ladies of mingle against himself

Winx+Singmesweet+Indnprncs+Melodygirl =

You're a dead meat.

You, sir are a brilliant mathematician. I've seen your other equation. More please.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:47 PM

You know what, after having read this thread, I'm thinking the OP isn't really 28, I mean seriously, did you his replies? My 14 year speaks better.

That's EXACTLY what I was going to post after reading all the pages.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:39 PM
Bad karma will get you every time. Idiot!

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:36 PM

Just got my first message from Mumbai. His picture, though, is quite yummy (if indeed it is him) and the opening line?......nothing overly complicated, just...."frnds". Hit block immediately.

VERY doubtful that was his picture.

I see so many 'lifted' pictures on scam profiles. :laughing:

Oh, I tuned into THAT right away.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:33 PM
Edited by biglife on Sun 10/04/09 03:34 PM

I wonder if some men feel threatened by a woman who can take care of herself. I mean in every aspect of the word. This, I think, opens the door for a man to feel that he does not have enough to offer a self-sufficient woman. I don't believe this happened prior to the woman's lib movement. I think this has confused men, and still does, as to what place they hold in a woman's life. To be a strong, independent, intelligent woman today is almost a death sentence in relationships. It is very difficult for this type of woman to finding a last relationship with a man who understands this. This in not about wanting someone to agree with you, or being bossy, or being pushing, or wanting to change a man - this is about a woman being allowed to be whomever and whatever she wants to be. This is also about a man getting accustomed to this type of woman, and coming to term with their own masculinity. Women are not threats to men, they are just different. We do not want to be men but we do want to be allowed to reach our potential without a label being put on us.
At least be brave enough to meet us half way. flowerforyou

Think there are any that will appreciate us -- self-sufficiency and all? You're so right about what you say. It takes a man with self-confidence to accept that kind of woman. And self-confidence? Very sexy.

Besides, what's the alternative to self-sufficiency? Neediness? No thank you.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:27 PM

i got someone to send me three thousand an they expected me to give the info on the card lol go figure lol rofl rofl rofl rofl

Explain please. Credit card?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:26 PM

:cry: I got ripped for over $3000 by those people:cry:

So sorry, feel bad for you. Expensive lesson, huh?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:22 PM
Edited by biglife on Sun 10/04/09 03:36 PM
Why do they bother? Do they think that there a lot of desperate and lonely woman over here? Maybe the ones that successfully got scammed by these ppl have given all of us a bad name?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:16 PM

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:12 PM

Surely though men hold to the same attitude. Perhaps more bluntly than the women, mrmusic.

Really?

How often have you heard or seen men say things like, "My kids are my world, and if you can't handle that, then you can f*** off and die!"....or, "I've put myself through school, and I make my own money, so if you don't like it, you can f*** off and die!"....or, "I've worked my tail off for years to own my own house, and it's all MINE, dammit! I'm not gonna be a free ride to any woman, and if you don't like it, go f*** off and die!"

Please give me the ratio of remarks like this from men compared to women.

Nope, never had any of the above said to me. If I had, it would have shown me a lot about where he is at in his life. Seems a pretty defensive stance to me. I wouldn't get involved with someone who has that kind of an atitude. No way, no how.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:55 AM
Integrity for me. It encompasses a lot of good qualities.