Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:33 AM
I was chatting the other day with a male freind. He is having some serious marital issues and ended up buying a book that he thought would enable him to understand women better and anticipate his wife's needs in order to make the marriage work. There was one point he made that made me sit up and take notice. He said that in his eyes and many of his male friend's eyes, most women have a hidden agenda. This agenda could mean many different things. Do you think the same way?

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:24 AM

I prefer to give, taking makes my eyes water.

?????????

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:21 AM
Take a look at your past relationships. Were you more of a giver, taker or receiver? I see a big difference between taking and receiving. I think that that we could gain a lot in insight into ourselves by seeing which one (or a combination) we are. BTW, this question does not refer to sex. Do some ppl give too much, do some take too much? Could that part of the reason the relationship failed?

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:09 AM

Here's a blanket statement for you. Allthough IMO I think it's more true than not.

Guy say's I just want to be friends= I want to keep sleeping with you and other women.

Gal say's I just want to be friends= I like you but I don't want to sleep with you anymore.

Take it from what everyone is saying...... All he wants is a back up girl when he is lonely....Now if that is what you want to be then go for it.....

Too many women fall into that trap.

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:27 PM
I've never peed in the shower

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:08 PM

but he seems like a really nice guy

Don't start with the nice guy thing!

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:01 PM

where'd he go?

come in talkin all cocky n sheet and then just wander off

I think this is another case of him getting eaten alive. Run Forest, run!

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:54 PM

no one here has enough information to give valid advice

I wouldnt take it with more than a couple of grains of salt and I surely wouldnt act on the advice you get here

I totally agree...but I love him and I still wonder if its not best to let him know how I feel...if he can't return the love at least I could try to move on...at least start the healing process...ths one is going to rip me up!

But I love him/her. How many of us have remained stuck in a situation because of love, yet we know that it's not a healthy place to be. Just because you love someone, doesn't mean that they are the best person for you. You are allowing yourself to continue living in a huge question mark. It's not a good place to be. Too many questions = too much confusion. You may love him, but it seems you're not happy. Don't settle for less than what you deserve!

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:45 PM

it can mean several different things to several different people.

like, you got ripped off in a store.

or, he's convienently too busy for you.

or someone is conning you...

several different meanings for one word.

kinda like aloha or shalom...

So sad that ppl have to be that way. How important is the guy's religion to you?

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:35 PM
This place is waaaaaaaaaaay more fun than getting all caught up in finding the right one and then going through the roller coaster ride that is a relationship. Just have fun and get to know some of the really great ppl on here. Very entertaining, to say the least.

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:06 PM

Why would anyone be offended by you being Jewish?

I actually get rejected for being a Jew a lot, surprisingly.

And sometimes, guys slip and tell me the only reason why they wanted to date me in the first place was because they had always wanted to date a Jew.

Either way, I lose.

It sucks.

Then, when I finally meet a fellow Jew, he "Jews" me and makes it almost impossible to even talk because he is always so busy.

I am sorry, but no one can be THAT busy for an entire year.

*sigh*

I am thinking Sperm Bank in the next year or two...

Ok, what does "Jewing you" mean? I've never heard that before.

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:50 PM

well, I had read his profile and he was in my mutual match and I thought he was cute and intriguing.

So I sent him a message and said, "I hope me being a Jew doesn't offend you, but I would like to get to know you." I also said a few other things, like thanking him for being patriotic and working hard as a state trooper and making sure naughty people who speed on the highways (like me) get caught (like I did) and throughly punished to the full extent of the law (cost me a bunch).

I guess when his profile said he was a die-hard Christian looking to find a wife just like him meant that he didn't want one of the "chosen people" to be that particular lady.

damn.

I mean, how much closer to heaven can you get than awesome sex with a Jewess? lol

Why would anyone be offended by you being Jewish?

j/k!

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:47 PM
Sadly, it seems I'm the only one not perved by Mikey. Am I not pervable?

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 02:44 PM
I won't say I hate him, but I hated all the lies that I found out about after we parted ways.

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:23 PM
Let us know what worked for you.

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:06 PM
Aloe Vera. It cures almost everything, hypothetically speaking. That, or just keep shaving.

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 04:46 PM

a ride on the harley

I have noticed that when a person is a Harley owner, they always have to say they're taking the Harley out for a ride, instead of just going for a ride on the bike. Why is this?

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:23 PM

To date someone 11 years your senior, even if you click, like no other in a long time.

What do you mean, OK? Do you need anyone's permission? Noooo.

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:03 PM

Here's the deal with the marriage... it didn't even last 2 years... the last time I was with him was 4 years ago. I'm sure it was tramatic but it's not like it was a 20 year marriage... ya know?

I JUST signed up for FB last month however I'm sure he could have found me other ways.... I just dont know what to make of it all.

I will see him next time he's here and see how things pan out... I will keep you guys posted.

Only you can decide where your comfort level is in this situation. Go with your gut instinct and if you find real love, how much better can it get than that. Just don't over-think it.

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:41 PM

I think its ridiculous! And to see how much pressure is put on those little girls makes me sick. I was in pageants when I was in the 4th and 5th grade and my mom NEVER put that much, if any, make up on me. I never had fake teeth and my hair was never that done up. Now I always came in second and won most beautiful a few times and every judge left comments on my score card about natural beauty (don't ask me where that natural beauty went because I don't know lol).

I also have a home video of me asking my mom why all the girls got to wear so much make up and she simply replied "because I believe in you the way you are and not the way I can make you up"

So watching the show makes me feel like their mothers don't believe their child is beautiful unless they are made up. It makes me sad and angry....

PS ~ I swear I am NOT tooting my own horn because that was years ago.

Very wise mother you have. What a compliment to you, especially at that age.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next