Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 02:03 PM

And if you do get through to a "live " person they can barely speak English and are almost impossible to understand. So you aren't any further along anyway grumble

With all the outsourcing companies are doing these days, it's hard to have patience when speaking with someone from a foreign country that has such a poor command of the English language. Who made the brilliant decision to have these ppl doing phone work?frustrated

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:57 PM

Can the daughter not fly to him for the same price or less than he can fly to her? just asking.

No way I'd send a toddler by him/herself halfway across the world on a plane. Not even to a different city close by.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:54 PM

Seems a lot of women in this thread....Their hidden agenda is complete control over everything....devil (JK)

Being controlled by women can be fun sometimes

only under certain circumstances bigsmile

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:23 PM
That's a tough one. I'm in Canada, so the rules are probably different. Why did the U.S deny him a visa?

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:19 PM

Had me body popping infront of the mirror. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Now how about writing one about my depends? bigsmile

Body popping. Are those the funny sounds you hear your body make when you get older? I hear them all the time. Sad, but true.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:11 PM

you suck

Niiiiiiiiiiice! You'll get far in life with your attitude and treatment of people (insert heavy sarcasm).

If he really thinks it sucks, than he is entitled to his opinion.

But see...

what "NE0240" filed to realize is that if he wants to talk chit on me....

he wont get away with it here...

because "biglife"will kick his skinny @ss!!!!!!laugh

yeah, entitled to an opinion, absolutely, but there IS such a thing as respect and tact, aaaaaaaaaaaah the young ones, so much to learn.
You teach em baby girl.

I've taught my own kids that, but some of them......Just don't know.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:09 PM

Oh I gave, man did I give, now I need someone to take this knife out of my back.

So sorry. Any lessons in that for you? Not implying anything, just asking.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:07 PM

you suck

Niiiiiiiiiiice! You'll get far in life with your attitude and treatment of people (insert heavy sarcasm).

If he really thinks it sucks, than he is entitled to his opinion.

But see...

what "NE0240" filed to realize is that if he wants to talk chit on me....

he wont get away with it here...

because "biglife"will kick his skinny @ss!!!!!!laugh

yeah, entitled to an opinion, absolutely, but there IS such a thing as respect and tact, aaaaaaaaaaaah the young ones, so much to learn.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:50 PM

However the women that have hidden agendas are often very devious to the extent that can rival no man's plans.

Hate to say it, but so true. I have distanced myself from those a few times in my life. Being open and non-manipulative works best. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it on to him.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:40 PM

It's funny how my tastes have changed since I've gotten older...I used to crave a nice bloody piece of Prime Rib...but lately, I'm craving veggies & fish. I used to date a cop...it's true! Pork IS the other white meat! drool

Pork tenderloin, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:38 PM

if you show me your hidden agenda, i'll show you mine! flowerforyou

laugh

it is cleverly hidden for a very good reason!

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:31 PM

Most women have a hidden agenda nope I don't but it can be said that most men have hidden agenda like how fast they can get your butt in their bed laugh laugh laugh true!!!!

True, but there's nothing hidden about that.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:27 PM

reading a book can only go so far

yes, you're right. What I'm trying to put across is the initial question.
i don't think the same way...both have to work hard everyday to make marriage work and too be happy...and btw, what exactly is the problem in his marriage...not being nosy, just might be able to understand better, if you want to share, if not..cool

this thread is not about marriage and how to make one work. Please read thr topic question again
you wrote"make the marriage work"

She was saying that her friend bought the book to help make his marriage work. She did not ask if anyone had any ideas on how to help them. Her question was He said that in his eyes and many of his male friend's eyes, most women have a hidden agenda. This agenda could mean many different things. Do you think the same way?

Thanks for clarifying. Maybe NOW he will understand.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:25 PM

just asking.

Im curious.

How do I get to listen to it?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=992742&content=music

Too cute!

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:19 PM

i don't think the same way...both have to work hard everyday to make marriage work and too be happy...and btw, what exactly is the problem in his marriage...not being nosy, just might be able to understand better, if you want to share, if not..cool

this thread is not about marriage and how to make one work. Please read thr topic question again

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:10 PM

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:05 PM

just asking.

Im curious.

How do I get to listen to it?

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:05 PM

you suck

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:58 AM
Two cannibals eating a clown.. One says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:55 AM

My only agenda is that they can read... BTW...kudos to your friend for at least trying by buying a book...

That's what I told him. He's the last person I would have thought would do this. He's told me a lot about what he's learned from reading it, and I am truly amazed at the accurate info that it contains. And it was written by a man!