Community > Posts By > soxfan94

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:56 PM
Haha iRon, you know better than to expect anything less than extremely exaggerated and sarcastic posts from me!

I came back because I had an exciting weekend and now I'm bored on Sunday night and trying to procrastinate packing since I've gotta move next week.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:54 PM
bahahahaha.

laugh laugh

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:49 PM
It was a great weekend. I think America is pleased with the birthday celebration I put on for it. :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:38 PM
Thanks to everyone for the welcome (individual responses get tedious, sorry).

Thanks Etrain for the wishes, but I'm not on here to meet anyone. Just for the forums. smokin

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:30 PM

Hiya waving

Hey green eyed, thanks for the greeting. I was just listening to that song that Coldplay wrote about you. Good stuff!

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:29 PM

Welcome back soxfan. Always like what you post. drinker

Hey smiless, thanks for the warm welcome and the compliment. I just hope I can live up to the expectations! ohwell Haha.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:28 PM
That's no good. Any reason everybody's bolting?

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:24 PM

drinker Wow, what's up mandrinker

Bored...just got done with a long weekend of nonstop exhilaration so I figured why not jump back on JSH to stay interesting.

How's it been the last 6 months?

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:22 PM

and I thought I had problems...:wink:

Oh the stories I could tell you.

(The horror! The horror!)

Haha. smokin

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:22 PM

Don't know you, but hi flowerforyou

Thankyamuch.

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:18 PM
*makes it rain*

soxfan94's photo
Sun 07/06/08 06:17 PM
What in the world could make me come back to this site which sucked up all my free time and thoughtful tendencies while raising my blood pressure hundreds of points each time I read a post by the crazy right wingers? Same reason that the universe isn't circular: no one knows.

But I'm back so if you knew me before, say hi. I may not be here long (my impulsive, boredom induced social networking isn't likely to last). If you didn't know me, say hi anyway. If you're cool and/or interesting, anyway.

Cheers. drinker

soxfan94's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:41 AM

I have said it before and Ill say it again, this is what you get with only a two party system..."Dumb and Dumber". Americans are left with choosing between a rock and a hard place....too bad for you guys, worse for the rest of us.
sad

Yep, we need a run-off system. I tell anyone who'll listen. Of course, party bosses who benefit from a 2 party system will never be the ones to listen.

soxfan94's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:05 AM

as someone that does not know you........i have to say that i look forward to what you are gonna say in the threads......don't leave us no..........maybe weekend visitations?

Thanks, I appreciate that...but I simply don't have the time. I've got a trillion things going on in life right now and a lot of goals that I've set particularly high for myself. This site sucks me in because so many people here are funny and thought provoking, and I find it hard to tear myself away. As a result, it's best that I just separate myself from the situation. Reactivating an account is easy, and I'm that I will do that at some point, perhaps periodically even.

But for now, I'm out for the indefinite future.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:56 PM

you are the bomb and you will make some young lady very happy ... Good night

blushing

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:56 PM

what if I need a lawyer ??

I'm sure I'll be advertising nationwide. :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:48 PM

"Big Squirt"? Did my thread just retrogress back to weiners?laugh

Good night everyone...I need some rest!

LOL.

Gnight. :smile:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:44 PM

ahh I hope so .. I wish you nothing but prodigious success and blessings in your life ... You have been a joy !!!laugh if I were 20 years younger you would be filing a restraining order ..

If you were 20 years younger I'd be ringing your doorbell as we speak. No worries, I'm not dropping off the internet...just this site haha.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:41 PM
do whatever you all prefer, I've got some parting words to finish up with and then I'll deactivate in the morning.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:39 PM

arent we doing some forms of stem cell research right now, I mean it seems the biggest complaint is that which is done by fetal stem cells(sorry embryonic), still leaves the door open for the rest of them doesnt it.

Embryonic stems cells were fundamentally different, due to their ability to adapt seamlessly to become any other type of cell (if surrounded by those other cells in their formative process). Other types of cells showed only minimal elasticity, and thus were not nearly as helpful.

Recently there was a discovery that a non-embryonic type of stem cell was possibly in this same category...but they hadn't conclusively shown that yet.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25