Community > Posts By > soxfan94

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:04 PM

well no, think about it.

Quantity (more) would be served best by using both the weeners on a girl at the same time ... hence my suggestion to do more girls.

Quality (better) would not be served at all by having an extra weener. Just because you have two doesn't mean you're any more likely to get better girls.

So your statement "quality over quantity" means that the second weener serves no helpful purpose.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:01 PM

hm..
quality not quantity.

you got me stuck for a second, then the vodka kiked in

Oh...well if you're going for quality over quantity, then the second weener is nothing more than an annoyance. grumble

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:59 PM
Wow, this has become a bit of an addiction. 3000 posts.

That's a tad bit crazy for my taste.

Get in any insults/questions/compliments (ha!) that you want now, because the depression of having actually posted 3000 times is going to drive me to deactivate my account tomorrow.

Really.

drinker

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:57 PM

new to this

Forums are the place to meet new people and express yourself, they're a ton of fun. Jump right in, you'll have a good time.

Getting a pic will help get you viewed.

Good luck! drinker

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:55 PM

...What should I do with my second weener?...

More girls.

...duh?

:tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:53 PM

time to start hoofing!

Easy for you to say...you're a goat.

Actually...you're not too far from me. How about I get to your place and you drive me to Missouri? The perfect plan!

Hahaha

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:52 PM
Gnight wonder. glasses

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:50 PM

Next question: What do you think of Americans going to China hoping for a cure to spinal injuries/illnesses? Do you think China is offering a "quick" fix...or do you think more time should be spent in research before treatment is given to patients?

I think that the recent lead-toy scare from China is evidence enough that China's industry (both manufacturing and medical) has been booming so quickly that the government has been unable (or unwilling) to regulate it to any extent necessary to protect human health. I'd advise strongly against heading to China for any medical procedures, save a last ditch effort to save a life or maybe limb.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:48 PM

sox! pay attention. At this point you are supposed to be looking into her eyes..not correcting her spelling!laugh

I wish! I've got good eyes, but they can't see all the way to Missouri grumble

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:44 PM

Hows the search?

It's less of a search, and more of a continuing process. Each day is one which must be sought to be used as a conductor of the energy and harmony of the earth. To channel this fluid energy is something that must be consciously dwelled on, but not specifically forced. They key of Buddhism is to be able to mold yourself into a being who sees the world through a view which inherently embraces a harmony and peace with the world and its energy and people. So, even if you manage to force yourself to see the world and interact with it in this way, it's still necessary to continue your journey towards doing that as a second nature.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:41 PM

oh my little cupcake , Sox, you are soo not just another pretty face to me .. you are all that and a bag of chips ...you have perspicacious judgement you will figure it out ....

Shoes...I love you so. Only you could use a word like perspicacious and then misspell the word following it. love

It's great how you make me laugh. :smile:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:39 PM

In your opinion...

Is the US behind?

Clearly, since the research was hamstrung when Bush limited federal funding to previously existent stem cell lines. (Whether rightly or wrongly)

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:37 PM

I've found that there are multiple approaches to buddhism. It can be either a religion, a philosophy, or both...depending on which approach you take to it.

The buddhism which I practice is entirely a philosophy. In this approach, the buddha was not a martyr nor a saint, but merely an enlightened being who is demonstrating an effective means towards gaining inner peace. The goal is not to worship any being, but rather to find a way in which to place yourself in harmony with the world and all of its creatures, beings, and energy.

The best I've ever had that put

Thank you. It's been surprisingly hard to incorporate into my daily life, but very rewarding. It's a confusing concept at first, but the pieces fall in place quickly.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:32 PM

The man has clearly been snatched.

I refuse to be snatched by a woman with ulterior motives. noway

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:27 PM
I buy clock-radio...neighbor cannot afford. GREAT SUCCESS!

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:26 PM

not only is he ambrosial , he is astute,benevolent, courtly and that is down right SEXXXXXYYYYYYY

Dammit, shoes...I want to be mad at you but you just keep being smart, logical, funny, and downright cute. It's all but impossible to maintain anger towards you! grumble

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:24 PM

I always say if you are gonna snatch up a youngun, make sure it's a smart one!

You done hit the jackpot here, woman!

<--- far from snatched.

Gettin' stood up for dinner makes me a lot less inclined to be caught! smokin

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:17 PM

the friend was a woman Sox ,, and I would absolutely love to have dinner with you if I had a travel machine it would be supernal:heart:

<--- This guy's heard it all before. Baseless rhetoric, I say!

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:15 PM

It depends upon the friend what kind of relationship the chick wants becoz I love girls.

So do I, but don't want a woman right now

If that's true, that is a very important thing to include in your profile. Having "looking for woman for relationship" may, surprisingly, insinuate that you are indeed wanting a woman.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:14 PM

So are you asking people to rate your profile, or are you asking more of a "general discussion" type question? One that would be "generally discussed." Perhaps in a different forum. huh

Both

Ok well in that case, your text is well done but having a logo as your picture won't do you much. My suggestion is to use one of the other pictures of your actual self as your main pic.