Community > Posts By > soxfan94

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:25 AM

replace the sam adams for a budlight and im sold! drinker

It's a tough compromise, but it can be done.

Meet you there. smokin

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:25 AM

I had subway laugh

I hope you didn't get cheese and mayo on it!!!!!!!

Hahaha. :tongue: laugh

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:21 AM
Finally heading out to get lunch after lilith and shoes talked about steak and sausages and made me all hungry.

Heading to chili's for a jalapeno bacon big mouth burger and a frosty cold sam adams!

Who's coming?! drinker

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:13 AM

woopsie.. Sorry for the extremly long post. I tend to babble when I talk about these kinds of things :)

That's ok...it wasn't overly repetitious or anything. The length was fine (minus the "2 cents" label, hahah).

The problem is that most guys who come off as "confident", actually just "don't give a sh!t" about anyone except themselves. It's near impossible to tell the difference in a first impression, which, I believe, is why girls often end up with the jerks, or bad guys, or whatever you want to call self-centered men.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:11 AM

to me honestly sox's stagnation is when we are in denial of the recession that we have been in for 8 years ... no seriously the difference if I have a grasp on it is how it affects the gold index interest rates and other indicators of the strength of the dollar .. anyone can jump in and correct me if I am wrong ..

So what you're saying is it's way too complicated to explain on an internet thread and unless I'm super interested in learning about it, I should probably just remain blissfully ignorant. Can do! drinker

PS - I love how you always pluralize 'sox'. Classic, haha. :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:00 AM

This is completely going to ruin my reputation ... bubbleheads unite

Recession is when the economy recesses . plant closings , loss of jobs, it was explained to me like this

What is the difference between a recession and a depression

A recession is when your neighbor losses his job
Depression is when you do
Stagnation is when u both lose your houses

Lol ok so you don't know either? :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:59 AM
Nope I think there is pretty much no correlation.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:53 AM
It's unfortunate that this question will reveal my utter lack of knowledge of economics...but what is the difference between stagflation and recession?

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:50 AM

.. the perfidious ( that was for sox's) acts of "economic stimulus ...

love My heart skipped a beat.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:38 AM

Perfect. It's a classy place, after all. smokin

Good to know I will wear panties ... glasses

LOL. laugh

I'm not sure that they check for that, even at the classiest establishments. :wink:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:36 AM

Ahh so you aren't just using me for Sex Whoot whoot drinker

Yep, I only talk a big game. blushing

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:34 AM

I think the parties need some chickflation as opposed to stagflation. Down with sausage parties! grumble

I love a good sausage fest flowerforyou

You would. laugh laugh :wink:

They get my testosterone levels too high, and my alpha personality kicks in...never a happy ending there. :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:33 AM
Perfect. It's a classy place, after all. smokin

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:32 AM

Wait is this person someone you already know and are friends with? Or just some random person infatuated with you?

Because the random person is a whooole different story. :tongue:
yes you have to know them some for their to actually be love, otherwise it's obsession or lust

Ok, then my answer stands as above...couldn't do it, even when I had the opportunity.

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:31 AM
I think the parties need some chickflation as opposed to stagflation. Down with sausage parties! grumble

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:29 AM
Ok I'll make the reservation at Capitol Grille for 7PM EST. Wear something nice!

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:26 AM

jumps out of a cake to remind you , you only need one incredible girl there babycakes ..

Touche! drinker

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:24 AM
Wait is this person someone you already know and are friends with? Or just some random person infatuated with you?

Because the random person is a whooole different story. :tongue:

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:23 AM
Tried to, once. Couldn't do it. grumble

soxfan94's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:21 AM

I am asking because we are going to be hearing that word a lot ... Smarties ..

Nooooo, tell me it's not true!

<--- wants more girls at the parties. :cry: