Community > Posts By > carlos2342

carlos2342's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:34 PM
I do not suggest doing anything illegal. However, if he emails you might be able to identify his ip address which might lead to information about him or where he was using the web at. However if he gets complicated with proxy it can become a whole new game. Simply install a computer program that monitors your computer activity for your children. Minors should not be allowed on computers for long periods of time without supervision.

carlos2342's photo
Wed 01/13/10 10:52 AM

nobody ever posts on my threaaaaaaaaaaaaads
The problem may derive from your narrow topic choice.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:09 AM

This morning I;
had a manicure and pedicure
my hair cut and glossed
eyebrow waxing
massage

I feel good!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :tongue:

lucky you. My easiest class in school is calculus 2.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:06 AM
hi

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:40 AM

I have a couple thoughts on this

Mark Twain said the most important thing is the story telling. A terrible writer who can tell a good story will do better than a perfect writer who cant tell the story

Isaac Asimov said the science fiction was not about the scientific marvels, but about the effects of those marvels on the people

My English Perfessor in school said "you have to create tons of bullshiit to get a ounce of gold. so you may as well get to work on the bullshiit and get it out of the way"

If I am a good fibber and story teller does that mean I am a fair writer Mr. Twain?

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:32 AM
Edited by carlos2342 on Tue 01/12/10 09:36 AM
5 years since I went to that morgue,
5 years since I have been adored,
5 years since my widowed wife,
5 years since she left me twice,
5 years and I have not crossed,
5 years desolate on this plane and lost.

10 years since I went to that morgue,
10 years and still not adored,
10 years since my widowed wife,
10 years since we shared our life,
10 years and of course she wed again,
10 years and she still loves her men.

50 years since I went to that morgue,
50 years and still not adored,
50 years since my widowed wife,
50 years since I seen her in life,
50 years I was awaiting her in death,
50 years, tortue like holding my breath,

Then at 51 our lawyer had passed,
and then at 51 years I was aghast,
for just before 51 years of course,
my lawyer said she had filed for divorce!

I forgot to sign this
J.D.M

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:08 AM

I worked with a bunch of Chinese software engineers and understood them fairly okay

and I worked with a couple of Scottish mechanical engineers. I could never understand what they were saying

They were asking you where your kilt was lol jk

ummm usually they were tallking about thermo expansion coefficients and heat dissipation of hene lasers in a closed loop system

It was a joke lol. Just incase you didn't realize some people might not understand what you are talking about when you talk about hene lasers in a closed loop sytem and thermo expansion coefficients. HeNe lasers are usually used in optics and consist of Helium and Neon, both of which are noble gases, meaning their outer shell contains a full orbital and they are hard to react (I am majoring in chemistry). Thermal (thermo is a quick form for us chemists) just describes how an object expands such as an atom, molecule, substance, etc when heat is applied to the medium.

yeah the thing is in building a interferometer using a hene as a reference for the zero crossing point, the thermal load from the hene power source distorts the different components of the interferometer at different rates so the Scots had the brilliant idea of making a monolithic michelson so that the mounts and the mirrors and the lenses and beam splitters were all the same material and expanded proportionately. and instead of moving mirrors to modulate the wavefront they used a block of zinc selenide rocking on a hard drive motor to present a constantly variable pathlength to the beam

but I still never understood a word they were saying

except once in awhile they said "that's fookin brilliant"

I was making reference to the site here, not your job in Scotland. I understand what you are describing above, but it probably belongs in the science or technology thread.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:55 AM

If I told a friend she/he was being cheated on and it ended the friendship, at least I told the truth and warned. What the friend chooses to do with the information is his/her business and I would support him/her either way. But if the friendship ends for being truthful, it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with, and my purpose was served.

I had a married friend who was sleeping with a woman we both knew from work. I knew his wife too, she was a kind woman, and a good looking woman. However, as a friend, it is not my business to get inbetween people's private affairs in life, my experience has shown it usually destroys the friendship on all grounds. Your best bet is to not participate in it or activities where they are with this person as it is your right, but otherwise I would not recommend saying anything.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:51 AM

Does anyone else have dreams about "Azrael" surprised scared

Everything that happens in your day, even emotions, is translated through your psyche into your dreams. Why are you seeing death in your dreams? It could be some repressed feelings you may be holding in, or something that is occuring in your life. A good way to find out is monitor what happens, or journal your feelings in a log book, and if you have specific dreams you may be able to pinpoint what is causing them.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:49 AM

I worked with a bunch of Chinese software engineers and understood them fairly okay

and I worked with a couple of Scottish mechanical engineers. I could never understand what they were saying

ummm usually they were tallking about thermo expansion coefficients and heat dissipation of hene lasers in a closed loop system

It was a joke lol. Just incase you didn't realize some people might not understand what you are talking about when you talk about hene lasers in a closed loop sytem and thermo expansion coefficients. HeNe lasers are usually used in optics and consist of Helium and Neon, both of which are noble gases, meaning their outer shell contains a full orbital and they are hard to react (I am majoring in chemistry). Thermal (thermo is a quick form for us chemists) just describes how an object expands such as an atom, molecule, substance, etc when heat is applied to the medium.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:43 AM

Does anyone else have dreams about "Azrael" surprised scared

Everything that happens in your day, even emotions, is translated through your psyche into your dreams. Why are you seeing death in your dreams? It could be some repressed feelings you may be holding in, or something that is occuring in your life. A good way to find out is monitor what happens, or journal your feelings in a log book, and if you have specific dreams you may be able to pinpoint what is causing them.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:40 AM

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:30 AM
Edited by carlos2342 on Tue 01/12/10 08:30 AM
REM

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:28 AM

I just cut my thumb on a knife. I can't text! noway noway frustrated

Wash with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol, nerosporin and bandaid should do the trick lol.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:23 AM

as I see it

according to Einstein's math, time is a discrete finite entity. If you could step out of it and look in, everything happens all at the same time. We are just forced to experience that time linearly

so everything that has happened will happen and is happening right now

so everything you do you've already done

so whatever choices you make you've already made and you're locked in

so while I believe in free will I also believe in destiny
Excellent,Thank you.I can use this argument(with your permission of course) to stir things up.

Quietman I thought we spoke of things like this earlier. In the conditions we can now control time is linear and finite, meaning it goes from point A to B and converges to some readable or predictable value, however, when things approach the speed of light and faster, time is experienced differently and thus it is not linear as delta t from A to B is now shorter and as such demonstrating a bent or parabolic graph rather than a linear and constant graph, so you contradict yourself.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:16 AM
I don't believe any men or women are completely what you would call "nice" men or "nice" women or romantics. I believe we all have our moods, and we all have our personalities. One can be a sweet talker who can write poetry or woe a man or woman with their words or looks, but this does not make one a suitable or good partner all the time, rather this is a misconception. A good man or woman, in theory, for better or worse, will have your back when everyone else turns away, or will be that last ear you thought did not care what you had to say, when nobody else wants to listen, or that person that will give you their last few dollars when you are hungry, even though they have not ate. There is no perfect man or woman, no "all the time" romantic man or woman, rather just men and women with different characters who may not all be the one for you.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:04 AM

One of my Giant Danios has popeye in both eyes. Will he be OK? Will he go blind? Will he lose his eyes? I'm very worried about him.

I wouldn't recommend saturating your fish with chemicals unless they have an evident problem. Make sure you monitor the pH, alkalinity, hardness, metals, temperature, etc and get them near the fishes ideal enviroment. I would recommend cleaning your water and tank completely every 2 weeks, and change 2/3 water once or twice a week to reduce fecal matter in water and debris from old food, etc. I know that the filters purpose is that, but no system is 100%, gravel and rocks tend to prevent filter from doing a great job too. I actually have many fish, one amphibian, one reptile, 4 crabs, some shrimp, and a snail, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. I found using less chemicals prevented death of my fish. They can be very sensitive to chemical changes in water.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:58 AM
lol

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:56 AM
Deadbeat fathers are losers.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:54 AM
I'm not dying :tongue: