Community > Posts By > carlos2342

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:49 AM

after men have an orgasm their body floods with tryptophan. which is why the usually fall fast asleep after

after women have an orgasm their body floods with oxytocin. oxytocin creates a maternal, cuddly, bonding feeling. and makes women want to talk as a bonding process

It is not correct as prolactin causes drowsiness after ejaculation along with oxytocin in men. Tryptophan is part of the whole turkey myth of sleepiness which is most likely attributed to a large consumption of carbohydrates during thanksgiving. Other things contain tryptophan but does not put people to sleep. Carbohydrates are carbon chains with the basis containing hydrogen water and carbon. The body uses energy to break these bonds in metabolism therefore large consumption amounts can cause fatigue.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:25 AM

another person transferring his personal experiences onto the whole gender?
Gender bias is hard if not impossible to remove from topics like these, no? How can one really put themselves in the shoes of a woman if one can never be a woman and vice.

carlos2342's photo
Thu 01/21/10 06:19 AM
I win

carlos2342's photo
Thu 01/21/10 06:19 AM

If I don't find something funny, I'm not going to laugh at it just to make him feel better. If our sense of humor is completely different, we're probably not going to get along well enough to date.

See, that's the real trick here. You two know almost nothing about each other. He doesn't know what you might find funny, you might not know what makes him laugh. So you start with general funny jokes, anecdotes and stories and you work your way out from there. It's the first date leading into the second date, there are just so many unknowns, and you don't know really what each other finds humorous if that's important to you. Just as common interests or subjects you like to discuss, it's so new and so early, it may take one or 2 or 10 dates to find out what they are interested in talking about. But then again, if they're a Trekker on the first date, then I see your point, Scotty beam me out of here.laugh

You're over thinking things. Just be you and don't worry about it so much.

Okay we do not have to sign up for the Late Night show with Jay Leno to get through a successful first date. First of all you can think of a first date as a game of battleship if you are unprepared, a bunch of hits and misses connection wise. First of all the basis of any relationship has a major center around communication as I state in other posts, therefore, communicate before the first date and accordingly plan out events or things, both of you will enjoy. Do not go into complete details about your life, basic family background, and your basic background should suffice. As you talk, listen to the woman or man's responses, did he add stuff on about something you said, a reflection from his or her own experiences or did they just try to change the subject, or say nothing? You want to try to lean towards stuff they seem more interested in talking about. If you can find out anything about them prior, such as their likes and dislikes, this can give you an upper hand on the first date.

carlos2342's photo
Thu 01/21/10 06:11 AM
sex

carlos2342's photo
Thu 01/21/10 06:00 AM
Are clean shaves prohibited here? I shave my beard.

carlos2342's photo
Thu 01/21/10 05:47 AM
I do not like any seafood!

carlos2342's photo
Thu 01/21/10 05:43 AM
funny! Good job.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:02 AM
I am just curious for the person who posted this how many times have you watched the matrix. Your whole idea is the same thing the matrix says along with vague philosophical writings. Does one exist is the question. Descartes wrote I think therefore I am in answer to this question. If we are all an imagination of each other then in your theory we and everything would be a unified imagination. If we are an imagination, what is thinking this imagination and what properties within this essence seperates all our psyches. Why do we not know everything as a unified whole? What keeps track of all the past and present imprints. To be an imagination we seem to have much substance and thus if imagination we are some force created one hell of a complex and diverse imagination.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:51 PM
Oh and for any women who have questions about any kind of physical or mental abuse contact your local womens resource center they will keep it confidential if you wish and can steer you the right way. Otherwise, men have you heard of that woman who liked a man and he was not into her? She then make false allegation that he raped her. 7 years later they did dna test and determined he did not rape. Upon the police questioning her she admitted she fabricated the whole story. She is now on her way to jail and the man is free.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:36 PM
if you wrap your house with tin or aluminum and ground that to copper pipe you have violated a federal law. The government likes to be able to snoop in your houses.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:14 PM
You do not know the whole story Ruth therefore you have given someone a guilty verdict before knowing the extent of the whole situation. If I give you an example Ruth, you may understand. Perspective #1-"Yesterday my wife viciously attacked me the broom and screamed obscenities such as I am no better then dirt. I feel this treatment was both physical and mental abuse." Perspective #2-" I could not believe it I came home and found my husband with another woman in my bad. I was so upset I was shewing at him with the broom and crying and sobbing anything that came to my mind." Ruth same story with two different points of view. Who is in the wrong the wife or husband?

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:01 PM
Any type of abuse can be damaging from a male or female counterpart. You claim to be asking your boyfriend about going out without him? This seems to upset him? Does he go out without you? When your boyfriend is saying he is coughing up blood he is telling you that he needs some attention or affection from you it seems. In order for any relationship to be successful both must form boundaries, guidelines, and cooperative communication. Is he verbally abusing you? We will not probably ever know because every story has two or more sides in a relationship. Your story could be as plausible to he posting that his girlfriend goes out and cheats on him on another thread with vivid details how you never answer your phone or blow him off. Your statements are very vague and inconclusive themselves therefore assumptions are not a wise choice to make.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 11:47 AM
If there was no women in my day to day world I would not want to exist. I cannot and will not live without women! Women are great!

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 11:23 AM

I sang to a fork in your bathroom because I think I need some serious help...
I would say you do need help if you are singing to a fork lol.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 11:09 AM
I sang to chuck norris on your car because I am cool like that.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 11:04 AM

im playing a down tune
a shaman in an indian headdress
swims in a pilgrims meadow
there is laughter under meadow
down in the lowlands
hope is drawing swords
facing the faceless
in droves and droves

why hope for a square box
why have square memories
sworn in justice rolling eyes
in droves and droves

while a swan
looking over in blue
hope wings in
Excellent piece. I understand the meaning,and the poem is sad but true.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:21 AM

Which came first, the Chicken or the Egg?

I'd have to say it was the ROOSTER that came first. slaphead
The rooster was not part of the equation lol. If a rooster laid the egg then yes it would be first in order, but we are debating the chicken and the egg lol.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:15 AM
It is evident the egg came first as such a mutation would be highly likely to occur during pre and post embryotic development creating what we call a chicken from a gene mutation in an embryo egg.

carlos2342's photo
Fri 01/15/10 09:58 AM
sign me up lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9