Community > Posts By > carlos2342

carlos2342's photo
Wed 12/30/09 05:19 AM
I am freezing, under my covers, wearing nothing, do not want to get out of covers.

carlos2342's photo
Wed 12/30/09 05:11 AM
Smoke in your car or at your door with it opened. Smoke can get through small cracks, vents, attics, etc. You say it is your right, if I lived next to you I would not want to smell smoke either. I have a right to a safe living environment maintained by a landlord that is not negligent. If I had that problem I would take the landlord to the magistrate for breach of lease and then he/she would be forced to evict. For crying out loud the neighbor has children!

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:24 PM
My question is what if she finds the perfect man with all his teeth and he gets his teeth punched out?

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:11 PM
Relationships are like novels some you just cant stand, others are exciting, others are just okay, and others you wonder if you can get your money back.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:06 PM
Life is too short to question every aspect or contemplate every deviation of possibility. Enjoy life, however you desire.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 08:01 AM
Dear Santa, Please bring peace to the world and food for all the poor and hungry even in Palestine. Santa all I want to know for Christmas is why Islam thinks it should be the only religion and proclaims jihad against those who are different if they do not bow before Mohammad?

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 07:32 AM
Awesome

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 07:04 AM
Nice.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:51 AM

Oh and curious why does reflection go outside the properties of physics, chemistry and momentum. If two objects collide I was told a force from the second object would be exerted on first and vice.

Do remember that light is not an object. But it does have the property of 'momentum', and that momentum can be transferred. As far as the notion that this happens during absorption and not reflection - well thats news to me. I thought it was during both.

Light being or not being an object is not what I'm trying to get here, you are saying that something is passing momentum, and if something is passing momentum that something must consist of mass no? How can something consisting of nothing apply momentum which is a force. I'm not convinced by your poorly stated statements.

Nice metalwing, you just quoted my last 3 or so statments, how clever of you.

Actually I just accidentally hit the enter button drinking coffee.

Hehe. None of the women have came in this thread, I guess women do not like science.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:49 AM
Video games are a waste of time.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:40 AM
Edited by carlos2342 on Tue 12/22/09 06:42 AM
http://www.bbcode.org/reference.php

[*url]website{\[*/url] do that without the stars?

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:40 AM
didn't work for me

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:39 AM
Edited by carlos2342 on Tue 12/22/09 06:39 AM

I have two questions, I havn't been able to figure out.

1. How do you add a 'hypertexed' web link to a post?

2. I see people posting pictures in their 'forum posts' all the time - how do they do it. Some of them are quite elaborate - even animated. I can't figure it out.

anyone know?

thanks

www.google.com

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:36 AM

Oh and curious why does reflection go outside the properties of physics, chemistry and momentum. If two objects collide I was told a force from the second object would be exerted on first and vice.

Do remember that light is not an object. But it does have the property of 'momentum', and that momentum can be transferred. As far as the notion that this happens during absorption and not reflection - well thats news to me. I thought it was during both.

Light being or not being an object is not what I'm trying to get here, you are saying that something is passing momentum, and if something is passing momentum that something must consist of mass no? How can something consisting of nothing apply momentum which is a force. I'm not convinced by your poorly stated statements.

Nice metalwing, you just quoted my last 3 or so statments, how clever of you.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:29 AM
Maybe they think you are taken, give them hints.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:10 AM

I find it fun to change my picture around. Yes I have 'real pics' of me on my profile. I also have pics of me and my girlfriend too. Using different pics allow some individual expression, a bit of a glimpse into the personality of the user.

I like your main picture!

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:09 AM
This is me minus a head and legs, I do have head and legs though lol.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:06 AM

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 05:58 AM
already have came across with that notion, because you will know if he loves you sincerely.

carlos2342's photo
Tue 12/22/09 05:44 AM

Einstein says photon aka light acts like particle but is not because it does not have mass.

Yeah, close enough. "acts like" is the key phrase there! Ain't nothing wrong with something 'acting like' a particle, and not being a particle.

Particles at speed of light reach masslessness so photons must just be stretched out so far they exhibit masslessness.

"Reach" ??? This is a very confused way of expressing this. I think you mean to say "only massless particles can reach the speed of light" and that is true. Photons are massless. They have momentum, and 'relativistic mass', which is a phrase connected to a measurement of energy - not true mass.

Space holds photon whole but the speed stretches photon until poof gone to some other energy.

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm discounting this as having any meaning until its explained a bit better.
All I asked was about reflection and if it influences the medium it hits.