Community > Posts By > Dawn713

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 10:54 AM

Even women. You could be blonde and the brightest white skin ever, you still have your oogie-woogie look like beef jerky down there.

This entire thread is funny...but the quote above is priceless.

Since when is our 'private area' referred to as "oogie-woogie"?
Hilarious!
:wink:

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 08:20 PM

Lets get to the dark side ladiespitchfork pitchfork

well...I'm more on the light side - :angel: :angel: (ha), but welcome to you still...

:wink:

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 08:12 PM

oh shew you! ha

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:34 PM

-rudeness

-all the abbreviated ways many write/text these days - it takes so little time to just spell a word out.

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 09:48 AM
Edited by Dawn713 on Tue 11/03/09 09:48 AM

you was close with your pic on the New
Orleans game. Here is a future forecast for ya, New Orleans and Minnesota for the NFC, Colts and Broncos for the AFC, then New Orleans and Colts in Miama for the Superbowl, With the Saints overall. Then the national guard having to come back down here to restore order in the streets cause of the party.

So we agree on the teams for the NFC and AFC...however, HA...of course I will pick my Vikings to meet Indianapolis in the Super Bowl... (which, of course...the Viking's will win:smile:)

What kind of fan would I be if I said anything different, right?

So we'll see how it goes....

your Saints are looking good though, and it is exciting for them too...(just a Vikings girl at heart...)

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:07 PM

slaphead

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:28 AM

something I've noticed that's funny is how easy some people make themselves think they're with the right person. Example I've dropped acid with my friends a couple times who are together and it's guaranteed, every time, that at some point they will hold eachother crying for twenty minutes and make out, and when watch that you think, "man that's commitment."

-keep doing things like "dropping acid" and you'll really miss out on the best things in life...

You are too young to worry so much about the right "one"....BUT too old to think it's "cool" to do drugs at all, then post about it like it's no big deal.

Wish you the best.

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:07 AM

awwwww...that's pitiful..

funny though - ha

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 11:16 AM

Hello my favorite GH ladies!:smile:

Friday's show was great huh?

See njmom05, Betty and I told you it was GoOd!!
(by the way...what is your name njmom05, so I can use that instead of calling you njmom05...ha Unless you just want me to that is!)

Too bad we can't all watch it at the same time and talk during commercials!

OH, my addiction to this show is horrible... friends/family make fun of me, but I've been watching it for so many years it would be difficult to stop! & I WAS one of those annoying people...you know the one's that say "Soaps are silly" etc... then I worked somewhere that all the women watched it in the breakroom at lunch...I complained about it for months, then got sucked in!! ha I've even known a few men to get sucked into them as well....which is all kinds of cute I think!

SO anyway...enough of my excuses for why I watch it! ha

THIS week is going to be good too...I think Michael is going to be the one to kill Claudia...

what do y'all think?

Have a great day - and even if you are not football fans, wish my Vikings luck please!:smile:

It was good, I enjoyed watching it Friday night! Wasn't what I expected but was still good! I love GH, its really the only soap that I have ever followed over all these years. My name is Nicole, yea thats better than njmom05, lol!

Not a football fan, but GOOOOO Vikings!

Thanks Nicole for the cheer for my Vikings!:smile:

Friday's show...the beginning was great...the rest so-so..., but the beginning was like a scene from a mafia movie or something! ha So who are your favorite roles on the show -- 1 man 1 woman... ( I know..tough huh?)

I'll say Sonny (by far), and Diane - she just cracks me up...

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 11:10 AM

Hello my favorite GH ladies!:smile:

Friday's show was great huh?

See njmom05, Betty and I told you it was GoOd!!
(by the way...what is your name njmom05, so I can use that instead of calling you njmom05...ha Unless you just want me to that is!)

Too bad we can't all watch it at the same time and talk during commercials!

OH, my addiction to this show is horrible... friends/family make fun of me, but I've been watching it for so many years it would be difficult to stop! & I WAS one of those annoying people...you know the one's that say "Soaps are silly" etc... then I worked somewhere that all the women watched it in the breakroom at lunch...I complained about it for months, then got sucked in!! ha I've even known a few men to get sucked into them as well....which is all kinds of cute I think!

SO anyway...enough of my excuses for why I watch it! ha

THIS week is going to be good too...I think Michael is going to be the one to kill Claudia...

what do y'all think?

Have a great day - and even if you are not football fans, wish my Vikings luck please!:smile:

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:58 AM

Almost game time -

Go:heart:VIKINGS:heart:!!!

:smile: :heart: :wink: :heart: drinks :heart: :angel: :heart: :thumbsup: :heart:

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:05 AM

Nobody cares about Minnesota anyway.

Well obviously I do...

Go Vikings!

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:04 AM

I think that a Mommy's job is to be a Mommy to her children and not to save the world. Teach the child about peace, ecology, love etc and the child can make a difference. Me? I don't have kids and I'm not very heroic either. So, no is my answer.slaphead

Part of being a mommy is to make the world a better place....since your not a mommy you couldn't possibly understand. And as far as heroic, I am my sons hero, you wouldn't understand that either.

I'm not a mommy but definitely feel it's my responsibility to make the world a better place for younger generations...and feel anyone can be a hero to a child in need.

I understand both completely.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:01 PM

To take pictures/videos brings all that to a whole new level...

Totally. That and the 'two hours'. I'm sympathetic to people who 'lock up' and don't know what to do during a sudden emergency; but to willfully shoot videos...and to let it go for two hours...this is sick.

I'm not sympathetic at all to those who 'lock up' in situations like that. Shouldn't just an instinct to help a fellow human being out kick in -- in all of us???

To ignore someone being hurt or a tragedy unfolding in front of you out of fear or what may happen to you during or after - to me, that's just someone who is a coward and weak. & truly, I will never understand that mind-set.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:19 PM

It is an interesting thing to ponder -- when asked (hypothetically) if you could have any three wishes what would they be....?
Don't the majority of people always throw in 'world peace' as one of them...?

-However, when faced with the hypothetical question of it happening by their death, the answer isn't the same, or doesn't come as easily. That is interesting...

I am no saint by any means, but would like to think if given that option that I would.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:29 PM

I had not heard about this, so after reading your post I researched it before adding something here.

Absolutely one of the most horrific things I have ever heard of.

From what I just read, it seems there may have even been 'bystanders' taking pictures and videos. That is unbelievable to me...

I've been involved in several situations in my life where I stepped in to a situation where others ignored what was going on. In those moments, honestly, I never even had time to 'think' about what was going on....only react. Each time afterwards I would be amazed at how many just did nothing....and then had no real reason as to why afterwards.

To take pictures/videos brings all that to a whole new level...call me overly-strict, whatever...EVERY PERSON who stood there and did NOTHING actually did something by that. They helped to contribute to what will probably be the most painful night of this young girl's life...and could possibly ruin her future. I hope it doesn't... - and any guilt/shame they have to live with they deserve...

It's just so sad... - I'll never understand the evil in people.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:52 PM

That was kind of funny.All I could think of was if somebody read my post about your blanket they would think I am little daffy!laugh laugh laugh

ha...I should've just removed the picture huh? ha ha

just kidding!

Little daffy is good at times:wink:

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:51 PM

Sara Ramirez...musical.

hahahahahaha

-forgot musicals too! & I love them...(side-note...just saw Mary Poppins last friday here in Houston, awesome musical!! the BEST is Wicked!)

like Sara Ramirez, but you are prettier:smile:.

I'd have to be a musical...cause I break out into song all the time...completely randomly. Or I'll make up little songs about doing the dishes while doing the dishes...lol I just love the complete randomness of musicals.

And...thank you, very much. *blush*

You're welcome, just being honest.

I hear ya...I break out into song quite often myself, fun stuff!

Have you seen Wicked?? If not, you need to - it is so great I'd love to see it again - on Broadway in New York would be awesome! Need to make a trip there:smile:.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:48 PM

Chicago looked good last weekfrustrated

man, that game was rough...are you a Bears fan?

I felt for y'all....I was all upset about my Vikings loss - a close friend of mine came over to visit, his team is the Bears...so we were both all boo-hoo'ing the next day.

Of all the teams, Chicago is always the one I worry the most about when they play Minnesota.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:45 PM

DAWN, DO YOU PLAY FANTASY FOOTBALL....IF SO, HOW U DOIN?

I do....doing so-so, not as good as I'd like! ha

However, on my parlay bets I'm doing decent - last week was not good, at all - didn't get anything; but that's the first week where I won nothing.

What about you?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7