Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/29/09 09:53 PM
Maybe you just haven't met the right guy. You seem to think every guy is this way so you lable him as that and there for maybe all you'll end up meeting is the same lable type of guy. No it doesn't make any sense but what does what you said " Every guy " is this way.

This is one thing I wish most people would stop saying. I mean it would be like me saying every mac and cheese I cook up turns out just right, well if I was to say this then I would know it was a lie. Not every mac and cheese turns out just the same each time.

So why does every woman must say " every guy I dated or started to date tell's me everything from there pass " ?. When they know not every guy isn't like this ?.

I'm sorry I just thought I say this. I feel you will never get over these types of feelings that every guy is the same etc etc, unless you start to change the way you think about that next guy you meet.

Just a thought.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/29/09 08:44 PM

i just wanna to ask that how to delete my account in mingle2........
please reply its urgent........?

you can only De-Activate account, under setting.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:45 PM

my my my my my my poker face!!!

I like that song.. Poker Face. Has a good beat to it.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:45 PM

Beyonce...not sure of the title but lyrics are "IF YOU LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT"grumble

Its like every other song lately

lol.. it's called ... Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It). laugh laugh

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:38 PM

I'm sure there are woman out there who might think the same way that is in a sexual matter and all. You just don't hear too much about em. So I am thinking this is a two way street with how people think and all, although I could be wrong I doubt I am.

I agree. I totally believe it is a two way street. But it just sux

It's understandable. I don't mind being a woman friend or having one just as a friend etc.

Want to be my friend? flowerforyou

Sure. drinker drinker flowerforyou

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:25 PM

Well Mingle is a dating site rather we forget this or not JMO

But can't we just be friends as well? Why does it all have to be complicated? It should all be fun, right?
Or am I missing something here? slaphead

It doesn't have to be complicated.. it just ends up to be that way. Some guys and woman too find it harder to be " just friends " etc, while others do not.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:22 PM

I'm sure there are woman out there who might think the same way that is in a sexual matter and all. You just don't hear too much about em. So I am thinking this is a two way street with how people think and all, although I could be wrong I doubt I am.

I agree. I totally believe it is a two way street. But it just sux

It's understandable. I don't mind being a woman friend or having one just as a friend etc.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:20 PM
why not as him out, couldn't hurt. I mean your both shy and he seem's to like you and all and you seem to like him etc. Just a thought.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:06 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Fri 03/27/09 11:07 PM

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/27/09 04:59 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Fri 03/27/09 05:00 PM
Some times shorter words such as one liners can open into much more then that, I would take it as an ice breaker. I mean people are as nervous as you and the other way around.

There was a song I believe it was a country song that stated something like this " I had you from hello " . I can understand where most people do not like one liners but if you ever give that person more of a chance to open up, then who knows.. I mean you never know when you could have missed out on a really great man or woman etc etc just because they choosen to use a one liner word.

Just something to think about is all.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/26/09 03:20 PM

You could or may want to try this .. http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.V27801.desc.Backjoy-Portable-Supportive-Back-Orthotic

It's supposed to help with posture and all. I wouldn't mind getting one or more when I have some extra money or just when I have even more money for that matter lol.

I have been told I need to work on my posture, however I find it some what tough to do, not sure why just get used to sitting one way and all.
thanks but I am sure that cost way too much for me to afford

About $43 bucks give or take a few pennys or so, plus tax I think. I added the shipping and all.
what is it like a machine that helps with your posture?

No it's not a machine at all. It's a Backjoy Portable Supportive Back Orthotic. You know how people might wear orthotic's in there shoes to help with pain from standing or walking etc ? well this would be the same thing only differences is it helps with sitting up the right way.

Plus you can take it any where, in the car, at the office etc.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/26/09 03:15 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Thu 03/26/09 03:16 PM

I used to work for a chiropractor. A heatin gpad helps for pain...an ice pack is good for swelling. If you can take aspirin, it is an anti-inflamatory. try alternating the heat and ice. that may help some
thanks but i am scared of aspirin my mom told me it can make your stomach bleed

Try Aleve or anything like that, might help with the pain, Aleve I believe isn't aspirin so you should be fine there. Besides I think aspirin can only make your stomach bleed if you do not follow how to use it and all.. but I could be wrong.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/26/09 03:12 PM

You could or may want to try this .. http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.V27801.desc.Backjoy-Portable-Supportive-Back-Orthotic

It's supposed to help with posture and all. I wouldn't mind getting one or more when I have some extra money or just when I have even more money for that matter lol.

I have been told I need to work on my posture, however I find it some what tough to do, not sure why just get used to sitting one way and all.
thanks but I am sure that cost way too much for me to afford

About $43 bucks give or take a few pennys or so, plus tax I think. I added the shipping and all.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/26/09 03:08 PM

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/26/09 02:37 PM

Although I hardy post that much, when I did first start coming here people where and still are acting the way Kojack has in his post, childish games, name calling, and belittling stuff etc etc etc.. has been going on this very site probably since it started up. None the less as I've alway's been told if you don't have noting nice to say then you shouldn't be saying anything at all.

I don't mind talking to others online etc, but this site for sure makes me at times want to move far away from it and there has been times I've thought about right out deleting my account etc because of the way others have acted etc. But I made my mind up that I would not be posting as much etc etc etc instead.

Also what bothers me a bit is the amount woman vs men or men vs woman hate topics, no body should hate any body or dislike any body or one because really no body knows any body or one 100 & 10 %.

But yeah I can see and understand where Kojack can be coming from and why he and others are fed up etc.

That is something i noticed alot of recently as well as racism which we will not tolerate.

Yup.. and it shouldn't be tolerated either.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:30 PM
Although I hardy post that much, when I did first start coming here people where and still are acting the way Kojack has in his post, childish games, name calling, and belittling stuff etc etc etc.. has been going on this very site probably since it started up. None the less as I've alway's been told if you don't have noting nice to say then you shouldn't be saying anything at all.

I don't mind talking to others online etc, but this site for sure makes me at times want to move far away from it and there has been times I've thought about right out deleting my account etc because of the way others have acted etc. But I made my mind up that I would not be posting as much etc etc etc instead.

Also what bothers me a bit is the amount woman vs men or men vs woman hate topics, no body should hate any body or dislike any body or one because really no body knows any body or one 100 & 10 %.

But yeah I can see and understand where Kojack can be coming from and why he and others are fed up etc.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:15 PM

Sorry I guess I misunderstood you on that part of living with him and just hanging out at his place etc.

So if you have the money or whatever, why not get a place of your own if you don't have one then you can be free of him and the stress going with the whole thing.

Dunno.. unless it's working out just hanging out at his place well that's up to you.

No no... He lives in my hometown (3 hours away) so when I go back to see my friends/sisters and I stay at his place.

oooh ok, sorry got confused there from how you where telling the whole thing.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:54 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Wed 03/25/09 09:55 PM
Sorry I guess I misunderstood you on that part of living with him and just hanging out at his place etc.

So if you have the money or whatever, why not get a place of your own if you don't have one then you can be free of him and the stress going with the whole thing.

Dunno.. unless it's working out just hanging out at his place well that's up to you.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:48 PM
All I can say is if he doesn't already understand.. then maybe you should let him off easy. Sure he just reasonly lost his mom and all but I'm sure he will find a way to move on. All you can do if you can't find the right words is write it down and tell him in a letter maybe that isn't the best idea but none the less it beats not telling him at all. I mean he has to know you moved on by you dating other guys etc, if not he's pretty dumb or just right out down because of his reason lost which is understandable.

Whatever you do you should let him know sooner then later, so he has a better understanding. Just tell him you love to be friends still but your no longer in love with him and do not want noting more then friends and if that isn't good enough then not sure what else to say.

Maybe what makes him think your still gonna end up with him is because you still live with him inless you moved out, which from what I understood you only said you moved on not out of his place.

Whatever you do hope it works out for you.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 03/25/09 03:45 PM

At least they are ALL 2007 and previous to it! drinker

Happy B'day again, and thanx! flowerforyou

No problem and thanks for wishing me a Happy b-day again. happy

Oh the name of the virus is.. "Conficker C" promises to be one of the most damaging attacks in years. » April Fool's Day surprise .

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25