Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:29 PM
The whole body. Some times hair color. laugh

Johncenawlife316's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:21 PM
I just reasonly learned that Apple has a newer laptop out with a longer battery life of more then four hours. I don't know the model or anything but I have seen the ad on tv and all.

Yeah your best bet as far as speeding up that pc you just got is reinstaill windows that is if you have the cd that came with it. If not I can tell you a website you can go to and get an OS for really a good price. That website is http://www.tradetang.com/China/Cell-Phones/13-20-priceT0-6.html .

Also check on how much ram that computer has and you could always ad more memory by going to Crucial.com/computermemory , that is if you want to and all.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:45 PM

I feel numb...

Wait until you don't feel anything at allohwell ...Like me
I'm there. I will NEVER trust another man...especially a so-called Christian man.

Yeah, I hate fakers....I want a Christian man but if he isn't then just say sonoway
HE KNEW I WAS.......why lead me on and then later tell me he can't be as Godly as me.......I'm sorry WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! He said he is coming for his ring tomorrow LOL I am pawing it first thing in the morning!

Some ( key word ) some guys are like that as well as woman too.

Hopefully in time you will find that right guy rather or not he meets all of your needs or not is a whole other thing.

Good luck.

flowers flowers

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:20 PM

bigsmile Expect the worst but hope for the bestbigsmile

Yup ... good point. :wink: :wink: drinker drinker

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:08 PM

I think the same way! I'm not a negative person at all, I'm just always prepared for the bad. I completely understand!

Yeah. I'm not also completely negative either. I just feel this way at times.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:07 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Mon 03/16/09 07:07 PM
You may enjoy this movie.. it's called drag me to hell. You can watch the trailer on yahoo movies looks kinda scary.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:06 PM

I don't think I can send attachments through Mingle.

oh okay.. you mean you can't just copy and past into mingle email ? .

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:04 PM
Do you think of things always going good or bad or whatever way or neither. ????

I have this way of thinking and I guess it works best for me so far and that is.. if I think noting good may come of something then I won't come out so badly hurt or let down if what I truely wanted doesn't happen. If that makes any sense at all. I guess it's my way of not being totally let down. I mean I don't look for being let down I just figure if I think something great will happen I tent to get let my self down so some how I thought why not think the other way around, that way if something doesn't go my way I am not totally let down or hurt by any one or body.

What about all of you ????????.

whoa whoa

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:00 PM

The site works for me and has your song. I could download it and send it your way, if you like.

Sure and thanks.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:13 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Mon 03/16/09 04:28 PM

It might be available on a torrent site. www.isohunt.com is a good place to start. What song, by the way?

Thanks.

The song is called Falling away by Jupiter Rising's. I just couldn't get it to work after trying to put over to download it to a cd.

Edit:

I just tired that site but it didn't work for me, plus my Mcafee program removed that program so I am not sure. I'll figure something out I guess sooner or later.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 03:47 PM

here's an option you can buy the cd

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

this is 09 right, laugh laugh laugh

I know you are not promoting piracy and theft in 2009 laugh laugh

No I'm just promoting free for all music for life lol in 09.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 02:15 PM
Zero Zero. Best number for a guy who never been on a date. frustrated

So I guess my number need's to hold at zero or move up lol. what

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 02:01 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

this is 09 right, laugh laugh laugh

laugh lol.. so I thought it is too.

Oh that site you told me about didn't even have the song or who sings on it which was odd. If you know of any more please post or email me, Thanks. drinker

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:59 PM
^^^^^^ That would depend on the college or school you went to, every school / college is different as far as how long it takes a person to finish etc, as well as it depends on the person too.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:51 PM

what is better being

A+ certified, Net + certified, MSCE MSA certified, and cisco certified, ect..,

or having a masters in what ever computer science, networking, ect..,e

A certified if I understood it right when I went to try going for networking a year or so ago, is basically shorter then a having a deagree, a deagree takes a bit longer.

Hope that helps you out.

but a certification is more specified so if I have 4-5 different certifications is that equal to a degree?

I don't believe it is equal to a degree if you have 4 or 5 different ones but I could be wrong on that one, you could always ask a computer college or any college your looking to go to as far as that question goes.

No they will tell me want I want to hear as far as salesman ship goes the colleges that offer degrees will tell me no certificates aren't that great, and schools that have certificate programs tell me they are just as good, but I really don't see the difference but I keep looking thanks for the advice.

Your welcome,
Either one is really as good as the other but it just depends on how far up the ladder your looking to go as far as computers and different programs goes, it could take you years if your looking for different degrees and all.

You may if you have enough money try computertraining.com and see if there is a school near you. You can get certificated in six months or so from what there t.v ad's say and all.

Good luck .

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:47 PM

I admire everyone and anyone that lives in the cold states! drinker

I couldn't do it .... grumble

I am unhappy with the weather when it's 75 degrees! *brr* tears

It's 65 today, 70 tomorrow and 75 for Wednesday in NorCal. Still freezing! sad2

I'll send you warm hugs so you can bust out the shorts! winking

Wow anything near high's 60's is warm enough for me, heck anything above 75 is too warm for me. But that's just how I get. I can not stand it anything above 70 or 75.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:41 PM

what is better being

A certified if I understood it right when I went to try going for networking a year or so ago, is basically shorter then a having a deagree, a deagree takes a bit longer.

Hope that helps you out.

but a certification is more specified so if I have 4-5 different certifications is that equal to a degree?

I don't believe it is equal to a degree if you have 4 or 5 different ones but I could be wrong on that one, you could always ask a computer college or any college your looking to go to as far as that question goes.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:37 PM

True, but I don't know if I would like the rest of the songs that's on the cd when I just wanted one of the songs. LOL I guess who would know though inless I listen to the cd.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:34 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Mon 03/16/09 01:35 PM

what is better being

A certified if I understood it right when I went to try going for networking a year or so ago, is basically shorter then a having a degree, a degree takes a bit longer.

Hope that helps you out.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:31 PM

You can download iTunes for free. If you have different types of music files you want to burn, it will convert them all to the same type. Hope this works for you - it worked for me.

I think I tired it but it wasn't working for this one song I have been wanting to burn and all.