Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:45 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Mon 03/16/09 12:46 PM
Okay I had download limewire and couldn't get one song I wanted to a cd but couldn't get off of it to work when I was going to burn it along with some others I had already download, I had tired bareshare about the same luck there.

If any body could email me or post some better ones to use, that would be just right out awesome.

Thanks inadvance. drinker drinker

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:44 AM

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Avast. That's what I use and it works great, it will even prevent malicious/hijacked websites from opening.

I think I used that before I got Mcafee working for me again, I didn't care much for it but that's me. Inless it was a different program but I am sure it wasn't.

Calmwin is good option and it is open source. All of the other options mentioned here are closed source. Which means they are a black box, the source code is not open for inspection, so you don't really know what is going on. With open source, the source code is open and anyone can inspect it. Even if you do not what you are looking at in the source code, thousands of others will and do and if something funny is going on they will see it and report it. There is no place to hide any funny business in open source code.

Okay.. I have no idea what that means in computer terms. In other words I'm a bit confused. whoa

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:58 PM

I have been separated from my wife for 8 months now no contact. my ex told me today that she was prego by another man, and that we can not get the divorce finalized till after the baby is born. I don't get that. I had the paperwork filed at the end of Feb. Can her getting prego stop that? Should I be mad? What would you do?

Talk to a lawyer, they would know more then some of us.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/15/09 02:13 PM
Dail spring water.. the kind in the bottle though, I don't like using the bar soap.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:17 AM
I can't seem to find music decrypter to download any where. Is there a website for it ?.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:55 AM

That's right. Don't forget, if you download songs with a copy protection built into it, you can only burn it if you use Itunes or log into an account to validate it.

There is no way around this.

Protection is a digital feature. Therefore, we play the song that is protected, while recording it as an analog signal. If one wishes to have a digital recording, then it only needs to be ripped from that analog record.

Oh okay.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:50 AM

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Avast. That's what I use and it works great, it will even prevent malicious/hijacked websites from opening.

I think I used that before I got Mcafee working for me again, I didn't care much for it but that's me. Inless it was a different program but I am sure it wasn't.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:49 AM

Get cable or DSL, you can still use your AOL e-mail address.

lol I know that.

This wasn't my question at all to began with.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 03:53 PM

AOL?

Do not tell anyone. Everyone has done it, but it is not pleasant to admit.

Okay.:wink:

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:33 AM

As a software developer there is only one choice and that's XP. Vista is slower than XP by 50% and needs twice as much memory to do the same thing. Vista was just a waste of time and Microsoft should have just binned Vista until Windows 7 came along,yes Windows 7 is based around Vista but with all the problems ironed out but even in its current form is still a little heavy on cpu and memory usage and is still currently slower than XP but should be very similar to XP when it finally gets released,Vista will get abandoned after Windows 7 release and currently many users are downgrading to XP because Vista so unstable,Microsoft have learnt a very harsh lesson at the expense of 1000's of users and business's.

I don't believe Microsoft care's too much as long as there making a quick buck.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:31 AM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Sat 03/14/09 12:04 PM

You need a music decrypter and you can find the free online.

Oh okay thanks man.:thumbsup: .. couldn't find a site to download it from, besides what does that program do any how ?.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 10:13 AM
Although I have Cable for my Internet, I use AOL because too me at least it's user friendly and I haven't had to many problems with it over all but it's normal bugs and all.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:43 AM
How do I turn this one. I tired going into the settings up above and all but it's like it won't let me turn it on, so how do I fix this problem ?.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:38 AM

taco tuesday. only 25 cent taco's:banana:

Sounds like a good deal.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:30 AM

sometimes music you get from bearshare is copy right protected and wont let you burn them. happened to me.

That's right. Don't forget, if you download songs with a copy protection built into it, you can only burn it if you use Itunes or log into an account to validate it.

There is no way around this.

Oh okay.. lol I was just talking to a friend about that, which is funny. Thanks again

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:27 AM

Is there any music program that would let me burn my favorite songs I find online to a cd after I download the songs that is. ?

I just tired bareshare and after downloading songs I wanted to it won't let me copy them to a cd. Just wondering if there was away around this other then buying like an Itunes card or monthly fee to another music site etc.

Thanks

Plenty for free,

cdburnXP
http://cdburnerxp.se/

burn CDCC
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/burncdcc.html

ImgBurn
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/ImgBurn.html

Thanks man. drinker drinker

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:26 AM

Is there any music program that would let me burn my favorite songs I find online to a cd after I download the songs that is. ?

I just tired bareshare and after downloading songs I wanted to it won't let me copy them to a cd. Just wondering if there was away around this other then buying like an Itunes card or monthly fee to another music site etc.

Thanks
go to Limeware they will let you do that

oh okay thanks.

Thanks for all replys. drinker drinker

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:21 AM

You can try Nero

Get the demo version

I use that program to burn CDs

Maybe I wasn't clear enough or something. I was using Windows media player and or I could use real player. Either work just fine but I was using Windows media player so I can easy burn the songs to a cd with out a problem, from songs I download online to bareshare program to a cd.

But I guess it doesn't work the way I would have liked it to. With out some copy right crap coming up and all.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:11 AM

Thanks

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:08 AM

Windows is for computer newbies linux is for pros

If you say so.

I guess it just depends on the person and which OS they like best.