Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 02/12/09 03:03 PM

sorry, not a genius when it comes to computers. Are you sure you are using the right ram memory cards for your computer? (DDR2, DDR, SDRAM)

Yes I am because I went to Crucial website and had them scan my system for the right memory before I bought it from them.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 02/12/09 02:59 PM
oh.. so then how do I fix it ?

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 02/12/09 02:37 PM
OKay I just installed 3 1GB of ram. Now I'm trying to figure if it's up from what I just had or what a little confusing to me is all.

I had 512 MB of ram now it reads 248MB of ram.

Is that good or what.

Sorry I'm having an off day here. think

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 01/25/09 08:04 PM

is it like foxworthy says 'when she wants space she already got someone to fill it'

lol I remember that one.. he goes on to say yeah and it's with out you in it laugh .

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:05 PM
like most every women does.. say it's over.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:01 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Sun 01/25/09 07:43 PM

it's officela mingle2 sucks. pitchfork

Not so fast.... I've talked to 4 of of my Mutual Matches, already met one and things are progressing slowly considering we both have busy schedules. So far, just friends.

I have also talked at length to another of those 4, with whom I've become dear friends over the past month and we will be meeting next week (due to living so far apart). I am leaving my options open and letting things progress naturally. So far I have met 3 friends, any one of whom could develop into something more.

The other two remain in contact once in a while. So, I would say Mutual Match can work, it just depends on whether one or the other makes a move... just like anything else. Cast your line, you might get a bite.

Well that is your view and thoughts etc.

It's nice while this so called free site works for some and doesn't work for others.

I have a right to my views and thoughts and I'm intitled to them.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:49 PM
it's officela mingle2 sucks. pitchfork

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:42 PM
I wouldn't IM or email any body from here. No body likes me as it is.

rant explode rant rant explode explode explode mad mad mad :angry: :angry: explode explode grumble grumble

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:07 PM

I know this topice is about Vonage and all.

But if your not going to use your home phone a whole lot.. you could always try www.magicjack.com there phone service is only $39.99 for the first year and then $20 dollars for a yearly fee, not a monthly fee a yearly fee.

Check it out. Hook it up to your pc, plug your phone line into it and your all set in about 20 minutes or less.

Just a thought.

I will have to check that out! Thanks!

Your welcome.

LOL.. I should get paid for helping those guys out at MagicJack. laugh

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:31 PM
ohwell Makes me wonder if there is any such thing out there for me. ohwell

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:10 PM
I know this topice is about Vonage and all.

But if your not going to use your home phone a whole lot.. you could always try www.magicjack.com there phone service is only $39.99 for the first year and then $20 dollars for a yearly fee, not a monthly fee a yearly fee.

Check it out. Hook it up to your pc, plug your phone line into it and your all set in about 20 minutes or less.

Just a thought.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:10 PM

First off what email are you using? And most of the time you click attach file it brings up a box with on the left side my computer my documnments and you find where the file was saved find that folder go under that click the file and it will automatically put the name of it in there and attach it type what you want to send and it will send, thats what happens normally.

lol.. never mind I found out how to do it, a bit of a different way.. it just took me a bit longer to figure out.

Thanks though.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:28 PM
I have been trying to figure out how to attachs files to my email so I can email some one. But each time I hit attach file and I go to put the file that I want to the email it keeps asking me for a file name, so I try and pick one but it's not working.

Any advice on how to fix this or even do this.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:20 PM
I wouldn't care about ex's.. lol .. all that would matter is if the women or guy is truly over there ex and ready to move on and stop playing games etc and or using one another to get back at there ex.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:07 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Mon 01/19/09 09:22 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-3-80GB/dp/B001COU9I6

Try that, mya more than what your willing to pay, but you have a guarentee from them

Thanks, I'll look into that. Still a lot lol.

I just even looked at QVC and HSN, there not too bad for easy pay but it's like I would be paying more for games I don't even want and sure I could sell em but who knows if I would get the money back for them being new etc.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:07 PM

http://www.ebid.ie/game-consoles/cheap-ps3/?gclid=CJee1dOvnJgCFQKJxgodriAimg

I didn't look real close, just took the first one with sellers I've heard of.

ebid.. is ebay lol. They always look like they want not much then the price goes from noting to way too much. frustrated frustrated

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:59 PM
Yeah I saw there was no real other way to contact the seller other then email which is a bit odd.

I've contacted the site once or two times and got no respond.

If I did do this I would only use paypal since your money is backed incase something went wrong etc.

Hmm... so does any body know of any other sites that I can find reasonable prices on older PS3 models like the 60gb one which is the one I would like to get.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:49 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Mon 01/19/09 08:50 PM

I would recomend that you check the website's authenticity before purchasing. No guarentees if you do not. Better off just going to the store than online, far more scamming than you might think, but I will look at this website and see what I can find out for you.

How do I check the website authenticity ???

True.. but if I went to the store I might as well wait until the end of April when I have been reading of a price cut on the system.

Dunno though if that will happen or not.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:39 PM
http://www.adoos.us/l/gam .. okay I came across this website some time ago, when I have been looking for a fairly reasonable price to buy a PS3.

Any way's .. do you think this is a good idea on buying from this website.. even though I'm guessing you have to email the seller first and go from there.

Any advice on this.

I would use ebay but people want way to much, although I can not blame them for the most part.. I just think at times asking for more then what you would pay in a retail store is right out nuts.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:19 PM

Ya i know they are,
but i want a custom built one.

lol.. that's why you go to there website and you can easy lee make a custom built a pc.

Like.. if you go to HPshopping.com or call them up they will custom built one for you.

Hope that makes it a bit easier to understand.