Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:06 PM

is it possible to find love on this site cuz im trying

Anything possible.

But not many have found love due to people living far away from one another or age etc.

Good luck.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:54 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Fri 03/13/09 03:58 PM
Have more money then I currently have.

Meet the right woman and maybe get married.

Just being happy.

Sky driving.

Try to go back to college.

See how long I can kiss a woman ( lol ) with out stopping, dunno just sounds fun.

Drive a race car.

Meet WWE Superstars & Movie stars and singers too.

Go around the world ( just sounds cool ) .

Probably more, but that's what I could think up off the top of my head.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:12 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Thu 03/12/09 08:12 PM
I've heard it before.. once a girl friend always one. Bottom line is you may never get pass that and what happened is what happened.

Then again if she does have feelings for you.. who knows for sure.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:04 PM
DAMN!

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:27 PM

Some times when I log on, it says I have a mutual match. I go to my mutual matchs page and it says I have no mutual matchs...Haha. I don't know what's goin on.

It's probably just a bug.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:27 PM

Linux. Dirty Slick Linux.

I don't know much about Linux. whoa

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:43 PM
Gotca.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:43 PM
Do you like Windows 7 ? or not really ?.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:30 PM
Wow looks like vitsa. noway

Johncenawlife316's photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:20 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Wed 03/11/09 09:20 PM

....I'm about to start. Which is better? Film, culinary,...or computers?

Now...computers is such a broad range, and sometimes I don't get "the language of computers". I know its a "safe bet", but..I would MUCH rather be doing something that I enjoyed...rather than working a full time job that I hated.

Anyone else have the same dilema?

Somewhat.. I want to go back to school but I know it might not be for a bit of time just depends on how things goes in my life right now is all.

But yeah you have to go for what you enjoy doing.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:49 PM

its a people thing most people dont want to pick the topic sense the are starting the conversation
although they dont know there even doing that
so it really comes down to the cant think of anything interesting to say because the dont know you
and hello is the easiest ice breaker

That's what I was basically trying to get at. Thank you DonnieDarko. drinker

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:41 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Sun 03/08/09 07:42 PM

Well isn't there a song that goes I had you from hello lol.

I most always start out by saying hi. I don't think there isn't much wrong with that, I might say how are you doing etc but I haven't bothered emailing no body else.. I'd kinda given up on this very site, I mean women on this site at least seem very well I am just not gonna say it but it doesn't hurt to reply back.

But I understand no every body has the time to say hi how are you and go from there etc.

I guess some people like my self use simple words as a conversation starter, like Hi.. hello etc. But I my self type a little bit more then that, in the body.. my subject might be hi and then something nice profile or I like your pics etc. But no body replys back to those things any more so go figure.

If I email someone for the first time, I attempt to put a little effort into it. I'll at least comment on something interesting in their profile, or something we may have in common. Saying hi isn't putting any effort into it at all.

That's understandable and all, some people though find it easier to start out with hi and say hey I like this or that about you.

But even when some people put as you said a little more effort into saying " hi " to some one else, they hardy ever reply back.

I guess people standers are to high on wanting to find newer friends or something else on here etc, because a simple hi never hurts but you all seem to think so, that is with out adding more input to the whole subject.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:25 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Sun 03/08/09 07:28 PM
Well isn't there a song that goes I had you from hello lol.

I most always start out by saying hi. I don't think there isn't much wrong with that, I might say how are you doing etc but I haven't bothered emailing no body else.. I'd kinda given up on this very site, I mean women on this site at least seem very well I am just not gonna say it but it doesn't hurt to reply back.

But I understand no every body has the time to say hi how are you and go from there etc.

I guess some people like my self use simple words as a conversation starter, like Hi.. hello etc. But I my self type a little bit more then that, in the body.. my subject might be hi and then something nice profile or I like your pics etc. But no body replys back to those things any more so go figure.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:09 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Sat 03/07/09 09:09 PM

I just taught my friends daughter this quarter prank. You take a pencil and rub the led part around the edge of a quarter. Then you bet somebody that that cannot roll the quarter from there forehead down to there nose. And when they do they are left with a black mark on their face. laugh

Her mother was NOT impressed with me.grumble

lol I seen that done on Friends once. laugh

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:29 AM

neither of them. makes you sit inside. I hate my PC too, it makes me sit inside as well.

yes, they make you sit inside, they grab hold of you, tie you to a chair, and FORCE you to play games, you have absolutely No say in the matter, once you buy one you're assimilated....damn bro, they're going to come after you now, you let the secret out!!!11 scared

What brand of pc do you have? I need to steer clear of it since mine lets me come and go as I please. bigsmile laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:39 PM
That's crazy. Sorry that happened to you Moon.

I've never met any body online off line before and if I ever did I wouldn't want the whole subject of getting to know more about her is a subject about sex.

Maybe it's just me but I don't care much about it for personal reasons although I don't mind feely talking / speaking about the subject, I at times rather not even bring it up at all even while getting to know some one.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:31 PM

would people find it bothersome if you saw some one wearing a T Shirt out and you knew or even didn't know it was relating to wrestling and then would you be upset or bothered by it ??????.

If and when it becomes any of my business what someone else's t-shirt says, I'll have MUCH bigger issues to deal with!

If they don't like it, they don't have to look at it.

True good point.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:31 PM

I am a wrestling fan..starting watching it with my son when my husband and I got divorced...but never really understood what austin 316 meant...and yes at times I find it offensive..and do relate it to the bible verse...I would not let my son who loves triple H wear a shirt that says king of kings but that is my opinion..we are headed to see wwe sunday in savannah ga...

yeah, I get what your saying and yeah I also never catched what the whole Austin 3:16 meant as well. But I guess never cared too much since I was more into just watching what was going on then anything else like as far as the name goes and all.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:09 PM

what was the questionwhat

Would you be bothered by what some shirt say's if it has the words Austin 3:16 on it, noting to do with the bible and all which may remind others or some of John 316.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:01 PM
Would you find it rude if some one wear a T-Shirt that is related to Wrestling and say's Austin 3:16, Would you take it the wrong way if you are religious and knew about the whole John 316 bible verse. ???

I am only wondering. Only because me and my mom kinda got into this after I said oh some one had a smile / laugh on there face after seeing my T shirt. It wasn't noting big we where just talking and all at a store we where at.

But I was like I don't see the big deal unless some one is that religious and all. I mean I looked at it as people need to stop with all of this crap.. like holding people to whatever, I mean I don't hate any body cause of the color of there skin or if they are religious or not etc.

I guess I could have taken it the same wrong way as my mom had but none the less it just bugged me a little bit to think some one would be bothered by some one wearing a T Shirt with the words Austin 3:16 relating to the wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin etc. I personal think if some one doesn't know much about something and is bothered by something they should ask questions etc with out holding there feelings towards some one else etc because of the type of T Shirt they have on etc.

I mean I've seen a lot of worse T shirts out there that people wear now days that has something not so great with wording on it etc.

No I did not start this topic to get every body mad or upset just thought I ask.. would people find it bothersome if you saw some one wearing a T Shirt out and you knew or even didn't know it was relating to wrestling and then would you be upset or bothered by it ??????.