Community > Posts By > jwaddy

jwaddy's photo
Sun 07/29/07 10:31 AM
i don't like newer body styles and flimsy body materials. anything mid '90s or earlier is fine by me. american muscle is great in a straight line, but nothing out-handles japanese ingenuity on the back roads.

jwaddy's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:22 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:45 PM
another side note...

ever heard dane cook's material before? he has one sketch, a true story about a guy who was shot at 11 times because the police believe he had a grenade. the guy was eating a pair... how do you mess that up, unless he was like *bite* hyuuah! *toss, then ducks for cover*

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:42 PM
it depends on where you go. in cities such as new york city and grand rapids michigan, the police are great people who keep the people safe and help enforce the law. i spent a year in michigan without even getting pulled over because i don't do anything wrong.

on the other hand, you go to a small town like mine, and you get cops who have nothing better to do than mess you up. one of my friends had a cop pull him over, break his tail light with a night stick, then proceed to write the kid a ticket. when the kid protested, the cop yelled at him and told him that for disobeying a police offer he had a right to search the kid's car. four hours later of tearing up the kids car and finding nothing, he left everything in a shambles, including cut apart seats and unhooked engine parts, and gave him another ticket for disobeying the police officer.

i've had similar experiences out here. i've been pulled over several times a month, had my car searched, and have been generally harrassed by the police. i find it's more like a mafia family. if you're not part of the family, you're part of the problem.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 01:38 PM
i agree shadow.

i'm looking at major life move myself, and i can see myself living in one of many new areas. that totally opened my horizons and got me to looking at people all across the country. it's quite nice to have the extra selection available.

now i can understand some people not wanting to go far - i felt that way at first too. things are way different in person. then i realized there are way too many cool people on this site that you'd never date anyway who are definitely worth having as friends. who cares if they're on the other side of the country for that?

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:55 PM
wow yeah, gj txs. sad when people's hard work gets copied for the benefit of others. could have at least not tried to claim ownership of the material.

i still say, being a thread about political correctness, i'm allowed to bust on ya a little. rock on flowerforyou

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:40 PM
caps lock is cruise control for cool.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:33 PM
my PC response? brett farve should have retired a long time ago. my non-pc one? he should be bringing a cane with him onto the football field.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:27 PM
yeah, i know. i just needed to get that off my chest.

still my favorite is homer simpson. when asked if he was wearing boxers or briefs, he replied

"nope"

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 12:07 PM
i got another vote here for the 2x4 method. i've stuck my foot in my mouth once or twice, but pretending or being fake "because it's the thing you're supposed to do" will get you nowhere in my honest opinion.

of course, sometimes i'll make fun of the whole PC phenomenon with saying vertically challenged instead of short, racially talented instead of X color skin, etc. i think it's really quite messed up that people get offended so easily.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 11:45 AM
these are great! laugh

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 11:43 AM
heather's a cool girl. take care of her fellas :tongue:

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 11:02 AM
laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 04:45 AM
lol... he got his knickers in a knot cuz the other guy called him a "nerd"... that's a hell of a reason to go cross country and burn down someone's house.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 04:40 AM
enjoy the trip! i hope it goes even better than you planned.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 04:38 AM
hey, room service aint a bad idea. who wants to make me some scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage with a nice cold glass of orange juice?

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:50 AM
fair enough. you see what happens when i assume. i make an ass out of you and me. well, not you so much as me, but it makes for a good saying.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:42 AM
i like to mess with the tellers and make em feel like they're getting their money's worth with the braile.

i think they do it for the blind person in the back seat, because they can understandably be too embarrased to go inside in public.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:35 AM
Why couldn't Saddam Hussein practice driver's ed and sex ed in the same day?

The camels get too tired.

jwaddy's photo
Sat 07/28/07 03:32 AM
A rather confident young man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive young woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replies, "I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was testing it."

Intrigued, the woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"

"It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me," he explains.

"What's it telling you now?"

"Well, it says that you're not wearing any panties…"

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken then, because I am wearing panties!"

The man exclaims, "Damn—this thing must be an hour fast!"