Community > Posts By > jwaddy

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:26 AM
you should deff prop that bucket on top of the door as a present for the next person who joins the chat.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:24 AM
yep, jsut a little nutty, but at least we're insane, right?

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:19 AM
it's pacific time buddy :) i have a hard time getting used to it being 3 hours off from me too.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:18 AM
woah, good call on the omelet. you can make my scrambled eggs into one with double the normal cheese, but make it 2/3 colby jack and 1/3 sharp cheddar cheese. and throw in some portobella mushrooms for me too. they're delicious.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:14 AM
while you're cooking, wanna throw on some bacon, scrambled eggs, and sausage? midnight snack!

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:13 AM
aye, it's later than i thought. public needs to get crossed off. it was a private quaker high school.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:13 AM
depends on the school. i went to a public high school and they didn't, but other schools in my wrestling league were totally like that.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:11 AM
yeah? how old are the kids kater? still at the young age of not wanting to shower and being scared of the cooties? :tongue:

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:09 AM
thanks. it's a nice feeling when one friend drops off the face of the planet and a new better one takes her place lol...

funny thing? i didn't meet this girl on JSH...

this site's definitely raising my confidence a few notches.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:07 AM
yeah, it was nice. my friend likes her too though grumble

i have enough respect for her to want to take it slow. i only really met her tonight.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:04 AM
still up, contemplating my success with a total cutie i had over tonight :)

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:18 AM
hmm, would i be breaking the terms of service to put one up?

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:14 AM
reminds me of the times i used to mess with girls that a friend would introduce me to online. i got a few great pics from uglypeople.com, so when they asked for pics i sent those.

what, not hot enough for ya? ok ok you got me, that's what i really look like... (send another ugly pic)

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:11 AM
my first impression of obama was awesome. he's slid since then, but he still stands high above clinton... i can see why bill cheated on her, she's... ugh! she gives me the chills.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:08 AM
LOL seriously? can i see? that's pretty flattering lol...

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:05 AM
all of them.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:03 AM
i hate that too... i spend the time to send out unique emails that are friendly and actually pay attention to what they wrote in their profile. usually takes me about 10 minutes per message to read and type it out, maybe more. there's a lot of thought going into them. 3/4 girls don't ever respond once... not even to tell me they're not my type. nothin, not even a hi... that's pretty disrespectful to not even be able to spend 3 seconds writing a reply.

jwaddy's photo
Mon 07/30/07 01:38 PM
i gotta take a moment to tip my hat to this fellow smokin

laugh laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Sun 07/29/07 03:08 PM
Yeah, I think he's a front-runner for both parties. Most of the candidates with decent morals "aren't electable" yet this guy has followings from heavy democrats and republicans alike.

jwaddy's photo
Sun 07/29/07 02:03 PM
here's the thing... democrat and republican don't matter nearly as much as the quality of the candidate. i've voted democrat ever since i could vote because they've had a higher average IQ and better average morals. Ron Paul beats the crap out of every democratic candidate besides Kucinich and Richardson this time around though.

When you think about it, our left and right aren't very different. Compare us to european countries where the left and right really ARE extremes. The country runs pretty similarly from day to day life with demo or repub, it's more about the actual leader, his advisors, and how they will handle the big things. And that's all about their brains, integrity, creativity, and ability to manage resources.