Community > Posts By > jwaddy

jwaddy's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:51 AM
LOL oops... i've been had laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:45 AM
and you're right, i had a big problem being scared of talking to girls. just being on this site, talking with a lot of women, and getting a lot of success, it really puts a lot of stuff in perspective. if you're shy, start talking online. what can happen, you get an email back saying no? you get no reply? ha... worse things have happened, and when you start out expect no more than a 1 in 10 reply rate. i'm like 2 in 10 and i feel successful.

jwaddy's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:42 AM
don't forget man, that'll never work if they don't have confidence. no amount of sweet talking will help you if she's already made up her mind before you open up your mouth.

i prefer the e-mail approach - after talking with her for 5 minutes, ask if she has e-mail. this is much less scary for a girl, cuz you don't have to answer them if you don't want to. she'll usually say yes, and if she doesn't you can say "well do you at least have electricity?"

well while she's in the act of writing down her email address, tell her "oh, you can write your phone number right below that while you're at it". works 8 out of 10 times, when phone #'s worked like 5 out of 10.

(credit for this one goes to David DeAngelo)

jwaddy's photo
Thu 08/02/07 05:06 PM
best way to start?

http://caps.fool.com/

sign up for free, "invest" for free, and get the hang of it without losing any real money. once you get the hang of it, THEN you can invest. you can look up my main accounts as "HatchingPlans" and "CerebralOverload".

this year oil has been doing great but hit a plateau lately. Housing, REITs, ethanol, and pharm companies have been doing horribly, and make great shorts in general.

jwaddy's photo
Thu 08/02/07 05:00 PM
lol! do the police have little tiny handcuffs to arrest them with?

jwaddy's photo
Thu 08/02/07 12:24 PM
there are so many pay sites out there, and the biggest problem here is whether people will pay money every month for something that may or may not work. guarantee my ass, you're usually about as likely to receive your money back as you are a manufacturer's money back rebate from circuit city. what's this mean? a free site attracts a lot more people. more people means more likely for you to get a match. it also means you're not wasting time messaging people who may or may not be able to reply back to you. i've tried a lot of dating sites, and out of 6 of them only one has worked, a $50 a month site for guys and free for girls. if anything, i got lucky when that happened too! a girl just got out of a relationship and was desperate... sigh. i think JSH is the best of all worlds.

jwaddy's photo
Thu 08/02/07 11:33 AM
lol... me and a friend had the whole goose --> geeze and moose --> meese thing going a long time ago.

this is a lot of good stuff here drinker

jwaddy's photo
Thu 08/02/07 11:09 AM
how are you other guys gettin the torso in? i'm floating in mid-air past the collar, so i had to crop it

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:09 PM
yeah, i look at a ton of profiles. doesn't mean i actually have stuff to say to all of 'em. sometimes i'm just curious. i do spend a good 3 hours a day messaging women on here though.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:03 PM
or just someone who can't figure out what to say yawn

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:47 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:45 PM
I think the better the connection is, the more windows of opportunity you get. Someone's gotta capitalize on one though.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:47 AM
yeah, i just needed to smack him around a little. happy

there's no disrespect intended. flowerforyou i've met some really cool people. and yeah i probably wouldn't date all of them, but i've still had some really damn good conversations with them either way!

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:39 AM
You know what you gotta do vegas? suck in your chest and talk to as many girls as you can on here. no matter what they look like, sound like, what your friends would say, whatever. just try talkin to them, even if it's just a few lines. build up some confidence from there, and keep climbing the ladder.

believe me, i started low. wanna hear pathetic? lol... 4 year varsity wrestler, including co-captain. no girlfriend, all 4 years... i thought wrestlers were supposed to "get babes"...

1) i didn't have a clue about women
2) i got all nervous around them
3) i didn't have confidence in myself
blushing

A conversation with a beautiful woman shouldn't be any different verbally from a regular friend. The difference? The 70% of communication NOT being said, like confidence. There's no magic formula for success, no pick-up line. A woman makes her decision about you before you even open your mouth. You sound intelligent - no need to change what you say. Keep at it and keep your head up! The more you work at it, the more you'll understand drinker

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:56 AM
I like your attitude actionguy. That's some good stuff. smokin

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:52 AM
Sleep didn't happen tonight. I'm too pumped. I met a cool girl, but it wasn't on a dating website. You know what it was? Good ol' fashioned confidence from talking with a lot of girls, and seeing what works, ON a dating site. Take every opportunity you can, if you want the real thing. Takes work, but you gotta start somewhere drinker

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:37 AM
well i'm getting to bed too.

today had its ups and downs. at least i can take my success tonight, put it in my pipe, and smoke it. smokin

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:32 AM
have a great day at work kater :tongue:

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:30 AM
she'll be back. i woulda given her a towel if she was part of any crossfire.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:29 AM
double team action?