Community > Posts By > jwaddy

jwaddy's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:50 AM
i'm hoping people jump on kucinich's impeach bandwagon.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:42 AM
true drinker laugh

jwaddy's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:38 AM
laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:34 AM
Edited by jwaddy on Tue 11/20/07 11:34 AM
Q: Why did the woman cross the road?

A: Who cares, wtf is she doing out of the kitchen anyway?

jwaddy's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:41 PM

that's sad..i'm sorry..you live in west chester?..that's where bam lives.right?

yeah, i live right down the street from his last house, he just got kicked out for ignoring the zoning laws though so he had to move...

jwaddy's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:37 PM
woah thanks everyone! drinker

that helps a lot ladies. it's frustrating to put a ton of energy into planning a date that never happens...

jwaddy's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:32 PM
got stood up again. what a letdown.

jwaddy's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:50 PM
i got a level 60 gnome warlock. haven't really bothered playing since the expansion, but i still love a good battleground here and there.

jwaddy's photo
Thu 08/30/07 08:16 PM
i agree with the cloudy grim reaper, those are my favs! one of my favorite things about world of warcraft is that you don't have to follow the story if you don't want to.

multiplayer games are extremely fun. match your wits against different players every time.

jwaddy's photo
Thu 08/30/07 08:12 PM
personally i don't care about graphics, as long as you can understand what's going on.

the most important thing in a video game is playability and control. if it's impossible to do what you want to, has clunky controls, is difficult to just pick up and play, or just not fun to play, well, it's not worth playing.

take some notes on blizzard games like warcraft 3 and world of warcraft for something addictive, fun, and easy to control.

from there, do something that's interesting to you, that you know well, and can put a lot of detail into. first person shooters and strategy are great genres to start with.

jwaddy's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:32 PM
pretty good! always gets a good laugh from the ladies when you tell em laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:09 PM
laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Tue 08/28/07 06:51 PM
laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Tue 08/28/07 06:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:35 PM
that's a very good point. the guilty plea was definitely a slap in the face to his fans. i can remember rooting for him too, and i know how that must feel to his closest fans.

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/27/07 05:35 PM
haha that's pretty funny lake. do you get a yellow flag on the field and a 15 yard penalty for "electrocuted until death"? i didn't say it was right. i hope he burns, and there's no excuse for being a cold hearted piece of sh*t. however, i'm just pointing this out, as football players get overly aggressive fairly commonly. there's no need to get defensive about it or attack me for my thoughts.

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/27/07 02:14 PM
oh speaking of things that piss me off, here's one i'm dealing with right now!

a while ago i left two drunk "friends" unattended as they watched some youtube on my computer. well, they started throwing my **** around the room, like whatever they could find. soon enough, i come back to my LCD monitor with four big ol' black marks on it from where a power cord hit it. i constantly have to move windows around, scroll them, resize them, and everything i can do to be able to even read the forumsgrumble grumble grumble grumble

sheesh, people who have no respect for other's stuff!

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/27/07 02:09 PM
aw i hate that uk! feels a lot like being on JSH sometimes with all the unreturned hard work doesn't it?

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/27/07 02:07 PM
haha women have it easy, most men don't use the stalls. you're a loner in there, let me tell ya...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13