Community > Posts By > jwaddy

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/22/07 01:57 PM
you're just jealous that i make a killer grilled cheese.

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/22/07 01:45 PM
i've been doing a little thinking about relationships, and i've decided that there are 4 fundamental relationship types.

devil functional: you don't necessarily have chemistry with this person, but they serve a purpose for you - financial security, popularity, good looks, power, fame, sex appeal, or the ability impress your friends.

love chemistry: this is based purely on feelings. there's an unexplainable attraction between you and the other person. they may not be the most stable emotionally, financially, physically, or whatever, but you get along well with them, and that's what matters. usually involves people who are very similar.

flowerforyou complimenting: this is based on two people who are polar opposites but still get along, each person's strengths filling in for each other's weaknesses. there tends to be a lot of fights and misunderstandings behind closed doors, but these kinds of relationships can accomplish some amazing things if they work together.

explode pity/settling: usually one person in this settles into a relationship they're not happy in, and the other person feels unworthy and takes it out aggressively. often ends up in abusive relationships in one direction or the other (e.g. boyfriend beats girlfriend, girlfriend whips boyfriend). often, the submissive person just doesn't know what to do with his/her life and wants someone in control of it, and the dominant one is abusive to maintain control in the relationship so the other doesn't leave.

drinker

this stuff fascinates me. this all came off the top of my head based on observations i've made. do you agree/disagree? what are your thoughts? which of these (or combinations) are you looking for? which approaches do you not want your mate to be going after? are there others i didn't think of?

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/22/07 01:26 PM
i'm so studly, i threw out my washing machine and clean my clothes on my abs.

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/22/07 01:08 PM
wut u dont lyk gyz dat dunno how 2 spel lolz?

ur hot letz cyber.

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/22/07 12:34 PM
what's the deal with all those weirdos making their default pic of their car?

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/22/07 11:58 AM
laugh laugh laugh drinker

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/22/07 11:51 AM
hmm, based on this enlightened info, i need to take a picture with my shirt off and sunglasses on, while flashing gang signs and a press-on tattoo on my face.

smokin drinker

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/20/07 02:36 PM
haaa, sounds like 90% of it is already taken care of.

when i went back in, it said exactly what i recommended in the last line of my original post. basically, i'm out of mutual matches, and i should wait or broaden my search criteria. the people started repeating when i hit the end of my matches it looks like. so based on this theory, if a new user or two within my match criteria signs up, i'll get the same thing, repeating them until i give up.

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/20/07 12:35 PM
laugh laugh laugh haha nice one

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/20/07 12:26 PM
i'm noticing a lot of repeats in the mutual match feature. i'll get people popping up who i've already decided on, over and over again, even two or three times in a row! is there any way to pull them out of the pool when you give an answer, and when you run out of options just ask you to either expand your search criteria or tell you you're done for now?

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/20/07 12:10 PM
a poker buddy? that doesn't sound half bad! haha...

i see a lot of people getting up in arms about anger over a phone call. i've seen plenty of sweet guys get frustrated about phone calls around girls they like though. it's rude to not answer a call, and i think he just doesn't have enough of a voice to tell him he'll call his friend back later. i don't see it as abusiveness as much as following the rules and not knowing how to follow them right. from a guy's perspective, i see it as no biggie.

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/20/07 11:40 AM
he enjoys your company for sure. this is well established. it's a whole different set of signs as to whether he likes you in THAT way.

i'd look at more subtle things. are his eyes shifting a little while he talks with you like he's working really hard to find something to say? or is he comfortable and making full eye contact with you? what's he doing with his body language when he talks with you? are his hands in his pockets? does he stand straight up? does he command the room with his presence?

if he's confident, he would have probably told you by now that he likes you, or at least made a substantial move. if he isn't confident, he could be having a hard time knowing what to do without scaring you off.

jwaddy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 04:51 PM
if you're looking for nice guys, you're gonna have to step up and hand him the reigns physically, as well as teach him how to use them. they might just be nervous and have no idea how to tell you either that they want you or that they aren't interested in you without hurting your feelings.

if you're looking for assholes, well, they've made up their mind about you a long time ago. lets focus on the nice guys, cuz i assume that's the kind of guy you want.

remember, there's dishonesty on both sides. assholes will be dishonest because there's something fundamentally wrong with them. they're just bad people and want to get their way at all costs. nice guys can be dishonest because they don't have the courage to tell you the truth. they're not bad people at heart, but it can seem like it if their lack of confidence gets in the way.

jwaddy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 04:32 PM
west chester pa, close enough drinker

jwaddy's photo
Thu 08/16/07 03:46 PM
it's not a big turn-on or turn-off to be shaved as long as it's neat and not blooming like an african safari.

that said, i only go down on women who shave.

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:38 PM
haha that's a good one! laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:32 PM
and orders five shots of whiskey. As soon as the glasses hit the table, the man downs them with incredible speed. The bartender looks at the man and says "Wow, you just downed those five shots faster than I've ever seen! What's the special occasion?"

The man replies "It's my first blowjob."

To which the bartender exclaims "Well that deserves a celebration! Have one on the house!"

The man looks at him bluntly, shakes his head, and replies

"No thanks. If five shots didn't get the taste out of my mouth, a sixth shot won't either."

jwaddy's photo
Mon 08/13/07 09:09 AM
i'd start it out philly scrapple style spam so you gotta pick the hairs, shoestrings, valve stems, bottlecaps, and zippers out of it before you eat it.

jwaddy's photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:03 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:58 AM
hmm, you know what gets my knickers in a knot here?

bush did the whole thing illegally according to the UN, and therefore we have very little world support. most of the world is pissed at us for declaring war on iraq in the first place. and now when we need troop support, where's the rest of the world?

oh yeah, that's right. they hate us. we're on our own, and now we might have to institute the draft. you get very little training as a draft recruit. it's kinda like committing suicide unless you're veeeery lucky. but it's ok for bush, his term is almost up. what does he care?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13