Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 03/15/23 03:30 PM
Go to Account -- then Settings- click on Mail Settings-- put in your new email and don't forget to click on Update Settings or it will not save the new one...

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 03/13/23 06:30 AM

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 03/11/23 09:37 AM

Help me please i purchased mingle plus but unlimited messages and my other mingle plus features don’t work.

Just curious is this your only profile?? If not maybe you created more than one and don't remember which one you paid on..slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 03/06/23 05:39 PM
Honestly, I have to agree with Poterywriter~~~ Way too Negative..

In the first place when I see intimate encounter, as a choice along with relationship etc all they are looking for is the intimate encounter. It is a big turn off..

Truth is if there is a connection between two people it is going to happen..

By the way do you really think that Scammers bother to read your profile??

Scammers are on Facebook.. Hell I play Spades on FB and I get contacted by Scammers every day! People need to wake up. Learn what to look for when someone contacts you and deal with it..

Ohh and when you POST IN CAPS!! others consider that as Yelling~~ it is rude.. But then the only thing you addressed on your profile is directed towards scammers...

Just saying, instead you should say a little about yourself and what or who you would like to meet. If you really want to meet someone then you need to catch their attention. Those that are legit are the ones that actually read profiles.. flowerforyou

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 03/04/23 09:02 AM

So, you would have us believe, that a
36-year-old healthcare worker from Michigan was
given Top-Secret information about world
affairs..and did nothing about it, except post
to a dating site, years after the fact??

I cannot find any believable points in your post.

I totally agree think some one has been eating too many mushroomslaugh laugh laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/28/23 06:17 AM
Humm ~~ there has to be more than just one picture to rate a profile~~~ Yours is empty so 0~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/23/23 04:36 PM
Humm puppies are sweeter then most people so that might be a good compliment.

When someone calls you puppy, it is said as a good thing, that you are cute, small, and cuddly, like a puppy.

Now if they call ya a dog~~~ well they could be saying that one is dirty, or unfaithful, or a skirt-chaser..

Humm so see puppy is not that bad..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/23/23 04:19 PM

Txsgal……Perhaps you should read the article.

FYI I read the article even posted what was said in it above..

Which what he said was true Biden has not been there and they have not gotten the help they need~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/23/23 01:19 PM
Humm so what is it he was suppose to say that was false???

Is it because he made a number of sweeping statements, criticizing Biden administration’s and Norfolk-Southern’s response to the toxic train derailment.

What is false about that Biden has not been there nor have they got the help that is needed..

Ohh but let Biden send Billions more to Ukraine, while those in Ohio are in a world of hurt..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/21/23 07:01 PM

I've discovered, that after 2 1/2 months being
laid up in hospital beds, my attitude has changed
a bit.

https://youtu.be/LKwW8PNZpOQ

Click the link.
I dare ya. bigsmile

I discovered your link does not workwhoa slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/21/23 06:59 PM
Humm sounds like you created 2 profiles with the same email addy...

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/21/23 08:02 AM
When ya keep pushing your luck it finally runs out.....

Good~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/18/23 09:53 AM
So what are you trying to change it too??

It says you are in Gujrat, Punjab ?

What are you trying to change it too?

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/18/23 09:41 AM

anyone know how I can mute the sound? :relieved: very annoying

When on the Mingle2 site click on Account ~~~then click Settings ~~Click on Mail Settings~~Make sure the box is not checked if it is just click on it and it will be unchecked so the site will not send you Notifications... Make sure to Click Update Settings...

This way you will not get notifications from the site that you have mail etc..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 02/13/23 01:40 PM
Once you post something you have one hour to edit it..

Members do not have the option of deleting only editing~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 02/13/23 11:40 AM
Use the Report link at the bottom of the e-mail and report them.. That is not allowed..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/09/23 12:27 PM
I would suggest to read the Poetry that is posted to see the different ways some write poetry..

Then put your feelings to paper..

If you want words that rhyme a good site to use is Rhyme Zone. You can put in a word to see what rhymes with the word you want it to rhyme with then decide what your next sentence will be..

https://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?typeofrhyme=perfect&Word=generator

It may take a few tries in order to write down how you feel or want it to read.

Make sure that you use a spell checker and correct punctuation. So when others read your poetry it flows as it should...

Go for it... I had never posted any poetry till I joined this site..

Let others know your learning and they will give you pointers..

And all Poetry does not have to Rhyme, it is up to the Poet...

Good luck and enjoy ~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/07/23 11:12 AM
Humm nothing is stopping you from going to those places and meeting others..

Some prefer not to and use the apps..

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/03/23 06:30 PM

Hi. Shortly after joining Mingle2 I connected with someone. In true faith, I deleted my account to prove i was not chatting to anone else, but not before sharing cell numbers. He then " needed time to think", so I reinstalled Mingle2 to find him. I know he's still a member but I can't find him. Please help me.

Hummm my question is why not sign into your old account where you were chatting back and forth, to see if the emails are still there to see what his name is..

But then again if you exchanged numbers, did you loose his? It should be in your phone..

And well my final question~~~ WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO CONTACT SOMEONE THAT GHOSTED YOU??

Seriously are you that desperate? Not trying to be mean but you need to gain some confidence within yourself. Don't let anyone scam you..

If he never contacted you again there was a reason, and it was due to he had no intentions..

I mean really someone tells me I have to leave a site for them, then don't call me ohhh hell no.. Myself if someone told me that I would tell them where to take it..

Sweetie if that is really you in the picture, why the heck are you chasing after anyone?

Hell I'm old and don't have the body I had back in the day...but if someone treated me like that I would tell them where to go... That is not the way you treat someone if you are really interested..

Most likely he is married or with someone..

Like TechFairy said shake it off and move on~~ :)

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/03/23 01:14 PM
I agree totally Mr Good Guy, now days people get their feelings hurt over simple stuff...

Shshshs they would have never made it back when I was growing up and the shows we watched.. Or how we joked around in fun with each other not meaning nothing...Just all in fun...

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25