Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/03/23 12:50 PM
Humm makes me wonder what they actually said??

Unless it is against the site rules the most they will do at the most is warn them..

What you may feel is raciest it might be them saying what their preference are..such as no blacks, Asian etc

Best thing to do is block them that way they can't e-mail you...

Unless you gave specific reasons you feel they are raciest and it is legit then they will remain...

Maybe they are just not into you.... slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/01/23 08:19 AM
Humm it is 27 here feels like 16 we have sleet and ice all over the place, roads are covered and more rain to come in today~~ Which means more sleet...We are under an ice storm warning....

With the same all day tomorrow~~~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 01/25/23 08:07 AM
The Pharmaceutical Company's & Makeup company's have been experimenting on Monkey's for years...

Does not surprise me what some do now days.. To me it is a waste and cruel..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 01/25/23 07:26 AM

I want to delete some photos which I send to one friend

If you sent them through emails all you can do is delete your emails. But once they have them. You can not delete what you already sent to them, you can delete your emails but not theirs..

My suggestion is don't send pictures you don't want others to have.. That is why you can load pictures to your profile.. But even then they could download them and there is nothing you can do..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 01/24/23 07:32 AM
Profile looks fine to me plenty of pics and your likes..... 8-9 for me.... good luck in your search~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/23/23 07:44 AM
If ya search one Ex President over Documents then Search them all~~~ But I'm sure they will give excuses.. This should pertain to Vice Pres searches as well. I could care less what side of the fence they are on.. If at anytime they misused the Documents then I have a problem with them having them.. ..

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/21/search-of-bidens-home-by-doj-finds-6-more-classified-documents.html

Key Points

FBI agents found more classified documents at President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, during a consensual search lasting nearly 13 hours.
Other classified documents were found there earlier this month, and in November at a Washington think tank where Biden kept a private office before becoming president.
Attorney General Merrick Garland earlier this month appointed a special counsel to investigate Biden’s retention of government records after he was vice president.
Ex-President Donald Trump is under criminal investigation by another special counsel for taking hundreds of classified records from the White House when he left office.

The FBI found more classified documents at the Wilmington, Delaware, home of President Joe Biden during a consensual search Friday that lasted nearly 13 hours, his personal lawyer and a prosecutor said Saturday evening

The discovery was the fourth time since November that classified records or material has been found at a private address of Biden’s.

His personal lawyer Bob Bauer, in a statement, said the Department of Justice seized “six items consisting of documents with classification markings and surrounding material.”

Joseph D. Fitzpatrick, assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois, told NBC News: “I can confirm that the FBI on Friday executed a planned, consensual search of the President’s residence in Wilmington, Delaware.”

Some of the items dated from Biden’s tenure in the Senate, where he represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009, Bauer said. And some of the items were from his tenure as vice president in the Obama administration, from 2009 through 2017.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/laws/1978-act.html

Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. ß2201-2209, governs the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents that were created or received after January 20, 1981 (i.e., beginning with the Reagan Administration). The PRA changed the legal ownership of the official records of the President from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents, and subsequently NARA, must manage the records of their Administrations. The PRA was amended in 2014, which established several new provisions.

More to read if you choose with the links..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/22/23 10:44 AM
Hummm well I can say I have met around 15 back in the day we would set up meets for several to join if they wanted to.. Not to date just to get to know each other...

We had a blast BBQ's weekend meets etc... Heck even had one at my house had like 8 that joined some spent the weekend due to how far they lived.... Good times...

There are still many that are on my FB with me I have never met but we all keep in touch... still friends no matter how far away...

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/21/23 09:11 AM

16. If you believe too much in any of the above points you’re a sucker

My thoughts as well... sounds like it was wrote from a person that wants to blame all their troubles on others than to take a deep look within and see what they are doing wrong in order for others to take advantage of them~~slaphead

That would be thinking to much...and according to these facts, will lead to depression

Hell I'm far from being a depressed person~~~

And I talk a lot, over think at times, and well hell I do most of those things except spend too much ~~~ laugh laugh laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/21/23 08:20 AM

16. If you believe too much in any of the above points you’re a sucker

My thoughts as well... sounds like it was wrote from a person that wants to blame all their troubles on others than to take a deep look within and see what they are doing wrong in order for others to take advantage of them~~slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/21/23 06:07 AM
Regardless rotator-cuff surgery is not something to take lightly.

I'm in the same situation.. with a torn rotator-cuff.. I was told I needed surgery over a year ago.. At the time my shoulder hurt all the time..

What I did was start paying more attention to what I was doing.. such as lifting and over using the shoulder.. It very seldom hurts as it did, only when I overdue it..

I had a brother in-law that had the surgery his shoulder was never the same and hurt all the time after.. and limited on movement which was less then he had prior.. Then I have had a couple friends that had surgery.. same issues..

So yea I'm not so gun-ho to have the surgery...

But if it comes to the point I can't use my arm which I have full use of just don't use it to pick up heavy stuff or carry heavy things..then I will consider surgery..

There are exercises one can do to help strengthen your shoulder muscles in order to help..It is not a solution at times but it is something to prolong from having surgery..

https://www.sports-health.com/blog/stretches-and-exercises-rotator-cuff-tears

You will need to highlight the link and open in new tab..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/21/23 05:49 AM
Awesome~~

Yes it means a lot to me when I receive a gift as such.. Matter of fact I have two Afghan's one was given to me from a lady my ex use to trim her Shetland pony hooves when we were married... I have had it for about 35 years. It is browns and tans...matches my living room colors..

Another I have is from when I waited tables a regular customer I had, when she found out I was quitting in order to go to work within a office after being there for 8 years.. She made me one that is white~~ It is laying on the Daybed in my Antique Room.. it is about 27 years old...

Just seeing them always reminds me of the time I got them and who gave them to me.. good memories..

And well they last a lifetime for sure~~~:heart:

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/21/23 05:24 AM
Humm myself if there is not something there as far as feelings on my part, I'll walk away..

Convenience is not in my scope for any relationship. I have no issue being alone... Being used just because someone don't want to be alone I do have a problem with that..

So unless there is a connection and it is someone I actually like being around and there are feelings both ways... I'm not settling for just a bed buddy or someone to hang out with...

I want that one that you miss when they are gone and and the relationship is exclusive for I don't share well if not then pass me by... waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/21/23 05:16 AM
Love them... you need to put that pic as your main one it's a good pic of you and the colors look great on you..

I was referring to the pic where you said both finished..

I still have a scarf that one of the members knitted for me years ago in my closet... good memories~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 01/18/23 02:22 PM
Basel thank you~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 01/18/23 11:43 AM
Not sure if this link will work or not.. If so this is from a friend of mine that her CPA sent this to her which worked for the IRS for 14 years..

It works for me you will have to copy it and open in a new tab..

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/326308867_501181688767522_5442335366626492068_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=MBSoYCTqcIUAX9yGBEy&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00_AfCPPQCQkKzlE8seCQ8S0agmjfdmq2CEGvAUzVVDu0Vqlg&oe=63CC63DA

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/08/23 05:38 PM
Hummm let me see if this hits the point.. You have not even been here one full day, most likely sending messages to those you have not even noticed on their profiles it says they either have not been in in the last day or 4 days or last month yet you expect just cause you sent an email and their profile says they have not been online in the last 4 days but yet you expect them to reply to you within the same day??

Yea that ain't gonna happen..

First of all this site is a International Site so anyone can join.. It started off as a Social/Dating site therefore many join just to chat not to date.. And well you get all the other ones that are not here for the right intentions..

Nothing in life is immediate nor will be.. Time tells and within time you can dissect the real from the not real~~

And when it comes right down to it.. No Reply means they have not been online or they are not interested.. Which in fact is all one needs..

Good luck in your search if your looking for a quick hook up they have sites for that..

Word for the wise if it says they have not been on in a month or so it could have been 5 years ago the last time they were on.. The Site does not purge profiles~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/08/23 06:48 AM
Humm ~~finally feeling half alive~~ The last week and a half has been a bit rough~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/07/23 08:54 AM

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 01/04/23 06:42 AM

A friend of mine sent me a PM like six days ago, and only today, I am getting the Mail notification. Strange that is ...

Not a new friend though, we are in contact for a couple of years now.

Laris unless you contact Support through the link they will not get your report no one takes care of the Help/Bug issues within the forums all has to go through Support...

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/02/23 05:09 PM

Best Way To Share Cost by Telling Her " I Forgot My Wallet".

Yea a man tells me that and I'll call BS.... And I'll go pay for my meal and leave his azz there to figure out how to pay for his~~~slaphead bigsmile

Bet he would go out to his vehicle and grab his wallet to get out..whoa slaphead

I would never think about dining out with you...🤪🤪🤪

Why, because I'm smart enough to figure out what to do with guys that would try to pull that trick???

Honestly Sweetie, you would never be offered, the pleasure of dinning with me...bigsmile

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25