Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 05:32 PM
Well honestly if you posted the link for all to actually read what you posted then it would make it easier to comment on your statements...

These type of links should be within your post in order to back up what you have said..

Yet again I have googled what you posted and yet can not find, what you posted was said.

It is up to the one that creates a thread to back up what they are saying..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 05:17 PM
Humm again, please post your links or sources to back this up?

So we can read where you found this was said~~

Or is this a vision as well??

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 03:58 PM

12/24/2026 BREAKING NEWS :

12 Year Old Girl Awarded the Prestigious
"UNITED COMMUNIST STATES OF AMERICA METAL OF HONOR"
for Righteously turning in Her Parents,
Who were hiding the Obsolete American Flag and the Outlawed Bible in their Basement.

Just curious do you have a link to back this up?

It is a "VISION" of the Future.
A Terrible Ugly Future.

So it's fake just made up? whoa slaphead

Humm might want to look at the rules for this forum~~

https://mingle2.com/topic/249154

Visions of the future is just a vision~~

Reality is what is true~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 03:45 PM

12/24/2026 BREAKING NEWS :

12 Year Old Girl Awarded the Prestigious
"UNITED COMMUNIST STATES OF AMERICA METAL OF HONOR"
for Righteously turning in Her Parents,
Who were hiding the Obsolete American Flag and the Outlawed Bible in their Basement.

Just curious do you have a link to back this up?

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 11:44 AM
It does not matter if you are a paid member or not..

If you email anyone 5 times and they do not respond to you then you will get the message to wait till they respond..

Most likely if they have not responded to you after you have sent 5 emails it could be because they are not interested..

Even if it clears once you make your limit again you will have to wait..

The only one you can contact is Support no one in the forums can help you and Support does not read the post here it is why they tell you to contact Support~~

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 10:24 AM

What Happens if the Democrats Manage to Load Up the Supreme Court, Eliminate the Filibuster, Federalize Nation Wide Ballot Box Voting, and Declare Martial Law in the United States of America ?

I think you are confusing President Biden with his foolish and dangerous predecessor, Trump, under whose excuse for leadership the world came closer to war than it had been at any time since 1945. Trump needs to be taken to court for his part in the January 6th outrage (and other things too), and if found guilty sent to jail for a very long time.

Humm so I guess your all for the Billions we have sent to Ukrainian and open Borders that is draining our Country??

While our own Vets are Homeless and all the drugs that are coming across the boarder..

Trump did not tell those that attacked guards at the White House to do so..

Nor did we go to War but at this time we are closer going to War then we have ever been~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/06/22 09:18 AM
Humm I'm with SparklingCrystal on this one..

Negativity is the one that I will skip in a heartbeat.. It is a given that most should consider their kids over anyone..

Ohh got news for you Vape is the same thing as smoking. Honestly it is worse for you then cigs.

I'm one that those that Vape must not do it around me for it actually effects me worse then regular cig smoke does.. Has to do with the chemicals within the flavors makes my nasal system stop up and burn like crazy...

And yea being separated and not Divorced is a big red flag for me..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 10/04/22 04:35 PM

With some of the Walking Refrigerator Women in this Forum Community, I Want to Become a Monk.

With the ego of some men it might be a good fit~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 10/04/22 03:49 PM

Or it could mean she was watching ya cause she thought ya was strange.. And wanted to keep and eye out for where you were.. whoa
making me laugh .. I do that biggrin waving

laugh laugh I do as well... whoa

Ya never know, I always look around at others.

Sure the heck don't mean I'm into them.. At times it is due to the way they are acting~~bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 10/04/22 01:30 PM
Or it could mean she was watching ya cause she thought ya was strange.. And wanted to keep and eye out for where you were.. whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 10/04/22 01:13 PM
Humm 2 pictures is not enough to even rate..

Try to put something on your profile besides lets have fun~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 10/04/22 11:09 AM

Oh those people, who start effin and blindin, just because their picture ... considering it is their picture ... is not verified within seconds :rolling_eyes:

Humm seems she is gone.. How much ya want to bet the pic Pallavi had sent for approval on her profile was not even hers~~whoa slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 10/02/22 05:15 PM
Humm so you want them to approve the pic you have on your profile that is not even you lmao..

Yea sure they will by the way does Nita Maria know you have stolen her pics??

https://yandex.com/images/search?cbir_id=1992447%2FS8CEEi9YWb85Z83IraJ3jA5870&pos=0&rpt=imageview&img_url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.sumosear.ch%2Fimages%2FAxTXhE_thumb_xl.jpg&cbir_page=similar&url=https%3A%2F%2Favatars.mds.yandex.net%2Fget-images-cbir%2F1992447%2FS8CEEi9YWb85Z83IraJ3jA5870%2Forig

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/28/22 04:58 PM

Everyone okay?

Dade City (about 33 miles inland)
has lots of rain, and tropical storm force
winds.

Approximately 150 miles NE of Fort Myers

Hey Rock be careful... keep your phone charged..Hope you have a generator or what ever you need.. Keep us updated how you are doing please..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/28/22 04:52 PM
It really is a great topic...

Specially, since there is a long running thread on this Topic already..

I'm sure Admin will most likely lock this one or possible deleted it later, due to there is a thread in progress on this Topic..

Here is the link so you will know where it is.. ..

https://mingle2.com/topic/569785

Ohh and since this is the Welcome Forums .. enjoy the site..bigsmile

Check out the different forums lots of different topics.

Notice you like to write there is a forum for poems/writing .. Might want to check that one out too.

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/27/22 04:32 PM

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 09/25/22 08:59 AM

Thinking don't ask Mingle about it because they won't answer any of my messages.

I'm thinking at times it is good to have connections with those above~~~

Just so everyone knows I did inquire what happen to this thread prior that Crystal recreated~~~

What happen was those that are doing the Modding within the forums at times, did not realize that a post was reported on the prior thread not the whole thread..

They did not know when a post is reported that if you go to the thread and start searching from the end of the thread, the Post is Highlighted that was reported.. Instead of just deleting the the post they accidentally deleted the whole thread~~ And not able to recover it..

So this thread will continue what was deleted..

Carry on~~~ bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 09/25/22 08:32 AM

I think humor and the ability to laugh together is a must in a relationship. But there are different types of humor, and I don't find all of them funny. I enjoy witty, quick, subtle, topical, intelligent humor most. A clever and well-informed man is a huge turn-on for me. But slapstick humor, crude humor or humor about bodily functions--not really my thing.

This is a good topic and an important consideration in dating. It's essential to find the right fit so that you can laugh together as a couple.

Could not have said it any better~~:thumbsup:

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 09/24/22 08:21 AM
Humm for me a sense of Humor is a must... biggrin

Without that they can just pass me up.. waving

There are times to be serious and goodness knows we all need some laughter within this world... whoa

Personality can make or break a person.. :thumbsup:

I don't know anyone that wants someone that is serious/negative all the time... whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 09/22/22 09:21 AM
Just go to Account--Settings --and click on deactivate your profile..

https://cpn.mingle2.com/user/show_settings

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25