Community > Posts By > tweedy711

tweedy711's photo
Wed 03/07/12 09:10 PM

well I can't and won't speak for others but but I'm here to find a life long companion. With my old fashion up bringing I an set in my way and that's because of my standards and moral up bringing. But I know how to treat women right to let her know shes my everything
Mike

this doesnt apply to u, u seem like a great guy

tweedy711's photo
Wed 03/07/12 09:08 PM

Hmm.

I have been married so 1 doesn't apply to me. I am not sure about 2. 3 is a tough one as I did make a commitment. Keeping a commitment isn't listed. I never saw myself as 4. I think 5 applies though. But then who doesn't have mommy issues?

this doesnt apply to men who have been married b4, cause that means u did make a commitment before actually u made a commitment more than once, sorry about the broken hearts no one deserves that.

tweedy711's photo
Wed 03/07/12 09:06 PM

I was married and my wife was killed in Israel 1983. I had 3 daughters and have been busy raising them. As a single dad in the military it was tough to even think about a relationship. Now my girls are gone and I want to share my life with someone. So, thats my story and why Im ready to settle down with someone. I have a good retirement as I spent 34 years in the Israeli Army and retired a Lt. Col. I want to share that with someone.

I am very sorry about ur wife and what I said dont apply to u. I know u did a great job at raising ur daughters and I know they love u with all their hearts.

tweedy711's photo
Wed 03/07/12 09:03 PM

I can't tell you. I was on a site for people 50 and older and I would say that 1 out of 4 of the men that had contacted me had never been married.

For me it is a red flag because I am going to rightly or wrongly assume the following:

1. they are too picky

2. they are too set in their ways

3. they can't make a commitment

4. they are a playboy at heart

5. they still have mommy issues

yes I agree with u on all of them

tweedy711's photo
Tue 03/06/12 08:29 PM
Edited by tweedy711 on Tue 03/06/12 08:29 PM
I will like to know how come men who get to be in their 50's and 60's decide NOW that they want to settle down and b in a relationship after they spent years just going from one woman to the next, I mean good women. They have broke the hearts of many of women worth marrying but now that they r older or sick they want someone to settle down with. whats up with that.

tweedy711's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:57 PM
when human beings would accept the fact that NO-ONE ON THIS EARTH IS PERFECT, I have learned that every person has some kind of issue in their life. some people have more issues than others. none of us r perfect we all have flaws. DON'T JUDGE OTHERS BASED ON THERE FLAWS SOMETIMES ITS NOT THERE FAULT.

tweedy711's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:46 PM

Thank you for accepting all the things that I am...my dear future imaginary boyfriend. :tongue:

yes thank u my future boyfriend. thank u for accepting me with all my flaws, thank u.

tweedy711's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:44 PM

That depends. Are we talking about leaving the toilet seat up and the cap off the toothpaste? Or burying bodies in the backyard?

lol

tweedy711's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:35 PM

If you have a bad Experience why take the chance of repeating that same experience.

I will Not get married again...

I believe in love and I will definitely do it again. Just because it didnt work out the 1st time dont mean that it wont work ever again. I think its a shame when people close themselves off, theres someone out there, someone special and for all of u who say u wont marry again, I dont believe it, cause as soon as u meet someone and fall in love with them, u will want to marry them and make that person yours.

tweedy711's photo
Sat 02/04/12 06:35 PM
no, I dont think I can do something like that. when I have someone I tend to develop feelings for them, and want a relationship. I cant make love to a man, time and time again and not want him to love me. and women shouldnt accept a relation like that.

tweedy711's photo
Fri 02/03/12 07:00 PM
need a movie, going out to eat/shopping buddy

tweedy711's photo
Fri 02/03/12 06:41 PM

No I am not happy. I have not given up. I like who I am, what I am doing with my life and I can keep busy with myself. So why am I not happy? I come home to an empty house, no one to share my day with. I love to cook but I rarely do, because I get tired of cooking for just me. I despise going to sleep at night, because the bed is always empty. I lothe waking up in the morning, because it is the same ol same ol every day.

I say howdy to every one I pass. I engage in conversation with other people around me. I feel that I am out going, not pushy. I am doing all that I can, yet there is nada. Not one, Hey, would you like to join us for canasta on Friday. ( I have not a clue how to play canasta. LOL ) Or we are going here on Saturday, why don't you come along. So ok, I ask them, How about we meet for lunch. You pick the day. I never hear from them. Or, come to a hockey game with me. Or, lets go to a movie. Again Nada.

So whats the answer? I do not have a clue.

Lonelyness drains the joy out of an ordinary day.

try being lonely in ur own house while u r living with someone that u loved but no longer having any connecting feelings for

tweedy711's photo
Fri 02/03/12 06:36 PM

Im in a relationship where there is like no feeling of love, we hardly ever have sex, when I look at him I dont think to myself that he is handsome and that I want to have sex with him. I have sex with him out of need and thats probably once a month if im lucky. But its just sex. I think all the time about leaving and having my own place but I am so afraid of being by myself, my children r grown and have their own lives. Im not happy in my relationship what do I do.

I dont know what to tell you on that one. I mean there is alot more to a relationship than sex. But sex and attraction is something that I have learned that gets ignored and forgotten about...maybe some relationship therapy would help reignite the spark...Men also have physical issues that make it more difficult to engage in sexual activity. In that case we all hope that we have someone by our side who loves us despite our appearance, or even physical abilities...
what ever you chose, just take your time and really think it through.

THANK U

tweedy711's photo
Fri 02/03/12 06:31 PM
u give as much as u GET!!!!!!!!!!

tweedy711's photo
Fri 02/03/12 06:30 PM
for Love I will sacrifice a lot BUT u have to b careful cause some of these people will ask u to sacrifice yr soul for them. so DONT B STUPID FOR LOVE.

tweedy711's photo
Fri 02/03/12 06:18 PM

Prolly less than what I would do for a Klondike bar

really....lol.... thats not nice

tweedy711's photo
Fri 02/03/12 06:16 PM

Hw much cn u sacrifices 4 love

Love for my friends and family; I would sacrifice my life. For a relationship; I wouldn't sacrifice anything.

lol

tweedy711's photo
Thu 02/02/12 04:37 PM
just let it go it will never b like b4

tweedy711's photo
Wed 02/01/12 05:24 PM

Rape is not a crime,is just a surprise sex...!pls what do u think

BOY WHAT IS WRONG WITH U? R U A RAPIST? U CAN NOT SURPRISE SEX ANYONE IN THIS WORLD. WHAT IS UR PROBLEM? GO GET HELP B4 U HURT SOMEONE.

tweedy711's photo
Wed 02/01/12 05:20 PM

my dick is too big

I want to c it.
shhhhhhh you will see it

WHEN CAN I C IT

Previous 1 3