Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:44 PM

from the report

"the format of the test was the two question federal You Zone Comparison Test. as part of a 2011 meta-analysis study done by the AMERICAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION, The ZCT is one of the polygraph examinations considered valid based upon defined research protocol."

then further down the page

"the ZCT includes relevant questions" (the two questions often referred to in politics threads over this test), "comparison questions to be used in analysis, symptomatic questions, and neutral or irrelevant questions."

You interpret things to fit your agenda. I have been in this field for over twenty years I don't know ANYONE who would administer a polygraph test this way.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:41 PM
I am Republican on national security issues, the military, the economy and Law Enforcement and First Responder issues.

I am Liberal on stances of Gay Marriage and even though I am against abortion I don't believe it is the governments right to tell a woman what she can do with her body.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 09/29/18 02:36 PM
Meanwhile, Rep. Beto O’Rourke had a pair of felony arrests in his mid-to-late 20s, including a reckless drunk-driving incident in which he crashed into a car and allegedly tried to flee from the scene. The cases appear to have mysteriously disappeared without serious prosecution, notwithstanding that O’Rourke continues to deny basic facts outlined in at least one police report.

In the wee hours of the morn on Sept. 27, 1998, at age 26 (i.e., considerably older than Kavanaugh was at the time of his alleged misconduct), O’Rourke lost control of his car while speeding eastbound on route I-10 in El Paso. According to the police report, after he struck a truck, O’Rourke’s Volvo careened through the center median and finally screeched to a halt facing eastbound on the westbound side. Police say that O’Rourke attempted to flee from the scene of the crash but was stopped by a witness who, simultaneously, had to warn oncoming traffic of the danger.

When he was ultimately apprehended, O’Rourke told police he’d had only two beers. In reality, a breath test indicated a blood-alcohol level of 0.136, well above the 0.10 legal limit — a fact police discovered after he slurred his words so badly he could barely be understood and could not pass simple walking tests.

By the way, the drunk-driving incident is not a one-off, an aberration in an otherwise uneventful early adulthood. About three years before the car crash, O’Rourke was arrested for allegedly burglarizing a campus building at the University of Texas at El Paso. He reportedly claimed the incident was a college prank, but he was not a college student at the time.

Meanwhile, as a first-term lawmaker, O’Rourke skirted a 2012 law that barred members of Congress from profiting on initial public offerings of stock based on information not available to the public. A House Ethics Committee memo warned members to avoid such IPOs as Twitter’s, which was about to launch. O’Rourke, who says he did not see the memo (but was nevertheless required to follow the law), bought Twitter shares, then quickly sold many of them as the stock rocketed higher in value.

Like Brett Kavanaugh, Beto O’Rourke is seeking one of the most important positions in the US government. Unlike Kavanaugh, O’Rourke will have no swarms of reporters combing through files and tracking down witnesses about the details of years-old misconduct — misconduct that, in O’Rourke’s case, is not merely “alleged” but actually happened. There will be no television-spectacle hearing. He will be treated with respect, not treated as if he were a criminal suspect.

It’s good to be a Democrat.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/09/29/media-scrutinizes-kavanaugh-but-gives-ted-cruz-challenger-pass.html

Lpdon's photo
Fri 09/28/18 10:43 PM

Anyone believing I have voted based on someone's race is being willfully ignorant. JAckson was black and I did not vote for him. Sharpton was black and I did not vote for him. The record that made Obama appealing to me was

1 that he graduated Magna *** Laude(that means top 10 percent)from Harvard majoring in CONSTITUTIONAL LAW (constitution is a pretty big guideline for POTUS)

2. that he had 12 years of civic(social fields or civic protection) service practicing as a civil rights lawyer, and a constitutional law lecturer

3. his record voting for issues concerning healthcare, education, green energy, nuclear disarmament and budget transparency

4. the inetegrity he and his family showed in public

5. his calm head (I like that in someone with their hand on the proverbial button)

6. his skill in being diplomatic (a skill I think is important in Global relations with other cultures and governments)

,,, nowhere on the list was his race, to clarify.

Diplomatic? Kiss *** diplomacy doesn't work and that been proven. Hard line diplomacy works and that is why President Bush and President Trump have been so successful at it.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 09/28/18 10:36 PM

Why cant I use it? The questions she answered did not show deception. I lie detector cannot detect lies without using 'baseline' or comparison questions, so Im not sure where that info comes from. I will take, however, doctors notes from years before and a passing lie detector test anyday over a calendar and the praises of ones friends and colleagues, when it comes to an event such as that being claimed.

Actually, this is something I do know about. I am a trained investigator and for a polygraph to even be remotely accurate you have to establish a baseline before you begin. Not to mention they are very easy to beat. In 20 years as an investigator I have NEVER hear of a polygraph given the way this was.

The doctors notes do not match her story, that was another red flag and the questions that she answered on the polygraph were completely different then her original statement.

Then when you have the top Sex Crimes prosecutor in the country calling BS you know its BS.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:54 PM

comparing how a teen in an all girls school would react to popular wealthy boys locking her in a room and covering her screams with their hand with how a career woman might react to an encounter with a colleague at a hotel room who has 'bit her lip' is a bit beyond the pale. Did Miss Broadrick ever undergo a polygraph or document her injuries?

Me thinks this may be just another chance to have a few minutes of spotlight for herself.

it really doesnt matter though, because Bill Clinton is no longer running for any office, let alone one that will be a LIFETIME job with authority over others.

The polygraph isn't an argument I would use if I were you. It was not accurately done, the examiner was not allowed to ask baseline questions and was provided a script. All, which are no-no's. Even one of the top sex crimes prosecutors in the country didn't believe her.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:51 PM

Maybe they do. I voted Obama on his record and his position on the issues and his educational level and civic service and diplomacy and statesmanship.

I wont be voting in Texas. I dont live there. It never hurts to have common person appeal, it could be said thats how Trump won.

You mean his record of voting present more then any other Senator? You voted for him because he is black and a Democrat. Everyone on this website knows it and has called you on it.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:47 PM

Under pressure, Trump orders FBI Kavanaugh probe, causing week delay

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-judiciary-committee-postpones-kavanaugh-decision-friday-afternoon-n914676

We will see.

Now your criticizing him for doing what you guys ask? Jesus, there is no winning with the Looney Left.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:43 PM

Some more of that far right, "talking out the side of your neck". The diplomats that laughed at Trump were from Germany and Sweden. Two of our biggest allies. Iran, Syria, and Turkey had nothing to do with it.

http://apnews.com/821dafb0b18a4dadb086216c08067df3

Sweden is no ally. They play all sides of the fence and cooperate with state sponsors of terror. The German delegation isn't much better since President Trump has cut aid because of Merkle.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:02 PM
What a shock, countries like Iran, Syria and Turkey laughed at us. You failed to mention a day prior (maybe two days prior) Iran all but declared war on the United States claiming we were behind the terror attack at their military parade.

The ones who laughed at President Trump were non US allies and countries we are reducing aid to or downright cutting it out all together.

The UN is an expensive, ineffective, useless bureaucratic mess. The best thing we could do is eliminate all funding for it (since we are the biggest financial supporter of the UN) and remove it from our country.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 09/27/18 02:02 PM
There is another name for a sexless relationship. It's called marriage.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 09/26/18 07:57 PM

Staying on topic. Cosby got lucky. He assaulted and raped women for two decades, or more, and now in his 80's and blind, is serving 3 years in prison. I have no sympathy for him.

He will be out within a year. The warden gave an interview on what prison will be like for Cosby. He will have a Television, amenities and even a tablet connected to the internet in his cell so he can email and browse the internet!

Lpdon's photo
Wed 09/26/18 06:55 PM

How often do men verbally ask consent when they start making out? That does not 'sink' anyone.

I can say, in my fifty years, I have never heard a verbal question regarding if I consent, it has always been in the body language and MY reaction.

Now days you need to have a consent form premade with a Notary standing by before you do anything..... laugh

Lpdon's photo
Wed 09/26/18 06:53 PM

Ellison has never joked about having done what he was accused of. I dont know where any of these 'medical records' are, but I have not seen them and dont believe they exist.

The relationship matters because it is a different dynamic than a predator.

Any man who hits a woman is a predator, relationship or not, party affiliation or not!

You have been in an abusive relationship I do believe, did it make it better because you were dating the man? I would assume not (and I am not condoning what happened to you either, I would gladly beat the hell out of that guy for you).

Lpdon's photo
Wed 09/26/18 06:53 PM

Ellison has never joked about having done what he was accused of. I dont know where any of these 'medical records' are, but I have not seen them and dont believe they exist.

The relationship matters because it is a different dynamic than a predator.

Any man who hits a woman is a predator, relationship or not, party affiliation or not!

You have been in an abusive relationship I do believe, did it make it better because you were dating the man? I would assume not (and I am not condoning what happened to you either, I would gladly beat the hell out of that guy for you).

Lpdon's photo
Wed 09/26/18 06:51 PM

And from Cosby's publicist after the guilty verdict... he throws out the race card....when all fails...whip it out.. and throw in Jesus to boot...he was convicted because he is black, according to this guy?...all those black colleges took back their honorary degrees and pulled his name down off their buildings... because why?..because he was black?...

unbelievable

In comments after the hearing, Cosby’s publicist, Andrew Wyatt, spoke out in provocative terms about the sentence, which he said followed “the most racist and sexist trial in the history of the United States.”
“They persecuted Jesus and look what happened,” Wyatt said. “I’m not saying Mr. Cosby’s Jesus but we know what this country has done to black men for centuries.”

This really breaks my heart. Bill Cosby was a hero of mine while growing up. I never missed Fat Albert or the Cosby Show. I learned some really important lessons from Fat Albert and I am not ashamed to admit when they made the movie in like 2003 I went and saw it.

I really loved Bill Cosby and this makes me sick, especially as a survivor of Child Sexual Abuse myself.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 09/25/18 03:47 PM

Trump , a serial groper
Cosby, a serial rapist

where it concerns women's rights, it is comparable.

Ellison a serial beater, Booker a serial groper, Clinton a serial rapist, Edwards the adulterer and Frank the pedophile. The list is a lot longer but you get the point.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 09/25/18 03:41 PM

I left Ellison out for good reason too. Unlike the other two, I have not heard any sentiments from his own mouth that back up what a woman has accused him of doing. And the women in question in his case were both actually in relationships with him and not just introduced or attending the same function.

Cosby made a joke about giving women pills, from his OWN mouth, and women accused him of doing just that.

Trump made a joke about grabbing womens genitals and kissing on them without consent or warning, and women accused him of doing just that.

This Ellison, not in the same category. A woman claimed he jumped on her but there is no record of medical care needed or requested concerning physical injury. And I havent heard him joking about doing such things to anyone.

Actually Ellison said he didn't know if there will be more allegations. There are documented 911 calls for help from women that Ellison was beating and medical records from women that prove abuse.

It doesn't matter if he was in a relationship with them or not. So I guess that's the Democrat excuse now, we can beat on women as long as were dating them?

Lpdon's photo
Tue 09/25/18 01:57 PM

a serial rapist in the big house and a serial groper in the White house

women still have a ways to go ...

And a woman beater as a Senior Congressman and Vice Chair of the DNC. You forgot about that one.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 09/25/18 11:44 AM

My thinking.....

Q = Kelly Ann Conway

The OPed writer = [RR]

Your thoughts?

BTW I'm glad to see you old friend. I haven't seen you on here so I thought the worst! I'm glad your ok!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25