Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Sun 07/22/18 03:03 PM

Actually have been on 5 cruises with Carnival...

If you bought the drink card then the only things you would have to pay for on the cruise is if you go to some of the Specialty Dinning Rooms.. which would run you anywhere between $5- $50 extra per person all depends which one you want to try out..

My brother and sister always go to the Steak house it is like $35 extra but the steaks are what you would get here for $75 + a person..

Myself I have only done the Steak house once due to I prefer the evening dinning that is included where you can can a steak or what ever you choose.. Normally when we go as a family this is a must for all to go it is well worth getting to try out all the new dishes you normally would not and as much of it as you want.. If you don't like what they have they will take it back and give you something else or as much as you can eat all included..

All gift shop purchases goes on your credit card that you give them in the beginning no cash or credit cards are used on board except for tipping only... All charges go straight to your card..

You can go on the tv and look at your charges every day any dispute go talk to them and they will fix it.. It helps too look there in order to keep up with all charges..

As far as excursions it is better for you if you book those through Carnival that way if the excursion is running late the ship will not leave you and if something happens and it is canceled it is really easy to get the charge taken off while you are on board..

As far as Weather two years ago we had 24 family members that went on a Christmas Cruise came back on the 23rd and did the same ports that you will be going to.. Weather was perfect in Jamaica normally it is humid and hot but Dec is perfect still warm enough to lay out and enjoy but not too miserable from the heat. Sea days I laid out all day long....

Myself once the cruise is paid for and my excursions are paid for I normally take $400 in cash and a credit card just in case...

Always use your safe in your room to put your personal stuff money ext for all you need on board is your room key card... Get you a lanyard so you can carry your card around your neck. If you don't have one they sell them on board......

Never take fruit on or off board there is a hefty fine for that regardless if you meant too or not if you get caught...

The main pool is where all the action is there is a adult pool area but really go to the main deck... They are always having stuff going on lots of fun and laughter plus the big screen tv, at times they have bands...... Make the ship party on deck it's a lot of fun too normally the first or second night when they have that..

Take sunblock & Mosquito spray(Always use when going into ports} ,,,, If you want internet for full service it gets a little pricey. But they have a plan where you can connect to one social site for $25... I always choose Facebook due to messenger that is there I can message anyone that has it and no extra cost cause it is part of that site.. Plus it was a way for me to upload all my pictures each day to a Album... But that is the only site I have access too...

They also have a hub app you can down load for like $5 if you have a big party so when on ship and want to find someone you can hit them up on the hub so you can meet up with them if needed...

They ask when you get off on ports to take your ID and your passport... Normally I have only taken my passport but due to some factors the last two cruises I have made sure I took my driver licenses as well like your suppose to..

Ohhh and the extra $100 or so for insurance is well worth paying for if something happens it covers more then most know like your medical on board just one Dr visit pays for it's self as well as if something happens to you medically the last minute and have to cancel you can get a refund but not unless you bought it.. And if you get left at a port and you went through carnival for the excursions it covers you getting to the next port...

With the internet am I able to take my Amazon Fire TV so I can stream a movie if I wanted at night?

Lpdon's photo
Sun 07/22/18 03:01 PM

When on board they do not allow cash you have to use your ship card that is connected to your CC or cash that you put up to charge with...

Only thing cash is good for is tipping.. which they do charge a gratitude of like $10 per day that gets shared by all..

We still tip our cabin guy $20 the first day just for him.... the staff is awesome they know you by name after the first day and will get you what ever you need...

Myself have never bought a drink card too many ways to take liquor with you lmao~~~

I thought they search your luggage? They said we can bring one 750ML bottle of Champagne or Wine and a 12 pack of soda per person.....

Lpdon's photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:54 PM

How is it o.k. to put anyone in any type of floating " craft" without life preservers. let alone kids 2 years old and elders 70 years old.

How is that possibly legal for any commercial operation?

It's not legal.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:46 PM

I'm sorry for the loss if your mother. flowers

I like the muppets too. My favorite is Animal

Animal is my favorite too. It was funny as hell watching him in anger managment in one of the latest movies with Jack Black.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:22 AM
I don't care how old I get I love the Muppets and they can always cheer me up. Especially after my mom died they helped to take my mind off it and their recent TV show with the adult humor was really great! I also like how the parody classic movies like Treasure Island and the Wizard of Oz (both really funny) and new movies made just for them like the Muppets in Space (another funny movie about Gonzo looking for his alien family).

Anyone feel the same way and love the Muppets?

Lpdon's photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:16 AM

You don't forget a kiss if it was a good one, no matter how long it's been ago.

I haven't had one in a long time but I have kissed more than 10 men.

More then 10 men? How about how many women? laugh

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 10:40 PM

I made a mistake. The U.S. Coast Guard does have jurisdiction over Duck boats.

From the Joplin Globe:

Duck boats weigh about 7.5 tons and were built for the military in World War II as troop carriers for water to land missions. They were notably used during the Normandy invasion in France. Years later, they were converted for use as land and water sightseeing boats. The Coast Guard is required to inspect them annually.

(Quote Source)

They have jurisdiction over every commercial watercraft but they aren't doing the investigation here. It's the NTSB.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 05:36 PM

Yes, the lifejackets were needed. Actually the life jackets were available on the boat. The one young lady survivor interviewed said, the captain said, they didn't need them on.

The Captain didn't survive.

Wonder if any suits of liability will be filed!

I am guessing so. The boat had to have insurance if it operated commercially.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 05:28 PM
I am not saying this isn't a horrible tragedy because it is. I am just saying it could have been prevented. This is why we have maritime laws. I worked as a Deck Hand on a old fashioned paddle wheel in Lake Tahoe for a few years and the laws are there for a reason.

Any captain saying you don't need life jackets should even be a passenger on a boat. When we take out ski boat out we always have more life jackets then are needed. It's not just the law but common sense. I guarantee some of the people on the boat if not all knew they needed life jackets but yet they still went on, that's just stupidity.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 02:59 PM

Sounds a lot like the Turner Diaries

I don't know?
I wonder if the Turner Diaries were source material for the writer?

Writing Credits (in alphabetical order)
Uwe Boll ... (screenplay)
Uwe Boll ... (written by)
Brendan Fletcher ... (written by)

Cast (in credits order)
Brendan Fletcher ... Bill Williamson

Directed by
Uwe Boll

Rampage (2009) (The first film)
Director: Uwe Boll
Writer: Uwe Boll
Stars: Brendan Fletcher

Rampage: President Down (2016) (The final film)
Writers: Uwe Boll, Brendan Fletcher

The Turner Diaries is a book written by the head of the Aryan Nations that has inspired many White Supremacist terrorist attacks and is the number one book in their so called movement and it is a lot like what you wrote.

Yeah, I read the wiki at your mention of the book.
Every revolution is considered a terrorist action by someone.
Just depends on which side of the fence you are on.

The films are fiction, fantasy thrill rides but the message has merit when considering the conditions we see in the real world today.
I'm not promoting terrorism.
All I'm saying is look at these films, look at the world today and consider that effective change is going to require some type of extreme action.
Its inevitable.

The Turner Diaries is also a work of fiction but it has inspired many domestic terrorism acts like the Oklahoma City Bombing and Bob Matthews Order.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 02:28 PM

Sounds a lot like the Turner Diaries

I don't know?
I wonder if the Turner Diaries were source material for the writer?

Writing Credits (in alphabetical order)
Uwe Boll ... (screenplay)
Uwe Boll ... (written by)
Brendan Fletcher ... (written by)

Cast (in credits order)
Brendan Fletcher ... Bill Williamson

Directed by
Uwe Boll

Rampage (2009) (The first film)
Writer: Uwe Boll

Rampage: President Down (2016) (The final film)
Writers: Uwe Boll, Brendan Fletcher

The Turner Diaries is a book written by the head of the Aryan Nations that has inspired many White Supremacist terrorist attacks and is the number one book in their so called movement and it is a lot like what you wrote.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 02:25 PM
People have said it was an unsafe boat for a long time. If just one person reported it this could have been prevented.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 01:43 PM

Just watched all three Rampage Films back to back.
While the killing was complete fantasy the message rings truth.

Of the three films, Rampage Capital Punishment (2014) has the most significant message.

The film is available in entirety on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke0zNkXhXRE

Here is the message from the film from Bill Williamson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYPHa0qbkS0

From the Script:

This, my dear viewers, is maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity to listen to uncensored media for a few minutes. What I have to say is important. And I had to kill a lot of people and I will get killed myself to get my message to you. So I made the decision to value your interest how ever my life. I wanna make you wake up and change. But before I tell you what I think you should do, I want to give you the facts. And I mean it, the facts.

The NSA tapes every single phone call, e-mail and text on our people like Snowden or Assange. Should give us much needed information to protect democracy, get hunted and prosecuted by the US government.

The US government is funded by the rich, and likes to keep people in the dark, ignorant and the brain level of children.

They make sure people are busy, making money to survive, to take care of their family, their house, their lawn. They want people thinking they are free, and have a choice, gonna do whatever they want, but they can't. The people that are representing you are bought and paid for to keep you stupid.

In your small stupid little world. How can there be no gun control, even though there are monthly massacres? In the USA 11000 people are shot every year. In the UK it's only 300. Why? Because the UK... doesn't have guns. People don't have guns. Period. What I have done in the past, and what I'm doing right now is the result of no gun control. There aren't even background checks to filter out people with criminal record. Why is this? Because 50% of the senators and governors are paid by the gun industry.

So, wake up.
Health care is of course beneficial for at least 95% of the people in America. Basically all of the developed world has health care. Almost 50% of Americans are against it.

Based on the perfect brainwashing media machine. The Iraq war was a crime. Powell, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied to the United Nations and the rest of the world. Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction and he had nothing to do with al-Qaeda. But we know our friends, the Saudis financed the 911 attacks, but because of their oil we don't do anything against them.

Instead we send soldiers to die in countries that has nothing to do with domestic terror attacks. Why didn't Obama file charges against the Bush government? Bush cost the taxpayers hundreds of billions and committed war crimes. Why is Obama not doing anything about that? Because he is also paid and a member of the club. More migrants got deported under Obama than under any other president.
Why didn't he close Guantanamo Bay where prisoners sit without charges, evidence proved or a court case for over 13 years now? He did not veto the Detainee Provisions and the National Defense Authorization act which codify the indefinite detention of people including Americans without trial.

We have a constitutional crisis in the United States.
We now have a rogue state.
It is a violation of international law.
A violation of Magna Carta, that goes back 800 years with what our sense of justice means.
Obama should be charged for that and he should go to jail.
Speaking of jail... The USA has 5% of the world's population, and 25% of the world's prisoners.
People go to jail because they have ten grams of cocaine in their pockets. Half of the prisoners are in jail for drug possession, and more than half of them are black.
Why does this absurd situation not get changed?
I'll tell you why.
Because Washington gets paid to keep it going by the prison industry lobby.
Why don't the rich pop stars and film stars and white stockbrokers who use speed... The guy is totally right. ...you see everyday, get thrown in jail. Why? I need to acquire him as a TV talk show host. ...if you are rich. Do you think because the Morgans, the Gettys, the Vanderbilts, the Rockefellers and other criminal azzholes who founded America and did something good with their charities, but... You overlook that they stole all their money and they never should have been rich in the first place.

What I want from you, the crowd, is this, okay?
I want you to change the world, and don't think that this is going to happen peaceful, or you can do it alone.
We need to kill the rich.
You get out there.
You use your weapons.
You rip Washington apart.
You hunt down the billionaires, the big bosses, the CEOs, the scumbags, the liars, the governors, the lobbyists, the senators.
Because they're all the same.
You hang them from the first tree that you can find.
We need a... we need a cleanse, people.
Okay. We need a reboot.
We are actually nationwide.
We have the best ratings ever.
I mean we are now on the map.
Everywhere, everybody knows us.
We need to destroy that system.
But I cannot do this work alone.
I need you now.
We need to do this together, okay.
So I thank you, in advance, for your help.
Thank you.
That's pretty good, right?
If I ran for President, I would win, right?
You understand what I'm talking about here?
How each and everyone of you can change the world?
Right?
We can change it together!
Now you starting to get it, right?
Now you starting to get it.

Read more: http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=rampage-capital-punishment

Now compare what these films say against what you know about this nation, world today and tell me you can't see the truth of what these films represent.

Sounds a lot like the Turner Diaries...….

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 12:57 PM
It's just as much as the captains fault as the people that didn't report it to the Coast Guard before hand.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/21/18 12:04 AM
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

Even the Liberal Snopes verified Obama telling Russia to wait until after the election....

Lpdon's photo
Fri 07/20/18 02:26 AM

Office building, other side.

Building, or at least the office,
was owned by a very prominent Dallas family.

Many buildings were owned by prominent families. It still wouldn't have been a good place to take a shot.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 07/20/18 01:54 AM

A discussion I heard, mentioned a
"triangulation of fire", with an overwatch.

However, the overwatch mentioned,
was an office with a large window,
overlooking the motorcade route
where the assassination occurred.

Sad fact is, our politicians have so muddled
the evidence, the investigations, and the history
of events. The real truth will most likely, never
be known.

An over watch from the book depository would have been a horrible idea. They have to be able to step in and complete the job from the best advantage and from there they couldn't. The best shot was from the knoll.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 07/20/18 12:25 AM
Edited by Lpdon on Fri 07/20/18 12:26 AM

Politics aside, it's the physics of the whole thing doesn't make any sense.

Looking past the "so called" magic bullet, and how it traveled, one slug went through two people, and came out deformed. The one that hit Kennedy in the head threw him backwards, shattered his skull, and made a hole the size of a truck coming out.

There's no way you can convince me that one gun did it all. Two were in play. One was that Carcano that Oswald had. The other, was one of two possibles. A .222 that the secret service had in the car in front of Kennedy's, that was accidently fired in the excitement of the moment.

The other, was a Remington Fireball pistol, also a .222, that was fired from ether the grassy knoll, or the railroad bridge. Both were quite capable of inflicting the damage done to Kennedy. The Fireball, was a cut down version of the model 700 rifle, sold by Remington.

Interesting little sidebar to that- I understand that secret service agent that accidentally pulled the trigger, committed suicide some years later. Probably from the grief that he encountered from the whole situation. He might not have hit Kennedy, but, that very small chance that he might have is what made him do what he did.

A pistol could never have made that accurate of a shot. There had to have been two shooters and an over watch. The grassy knoll was a perfect position for an over watch and one of the shots. There were reports of a couple military types on the grassy knoll back from where the shots came from, that leads me to believe there was an over watch set up there which points to military involvement since it's how our CIA and Special Forces carry out missions and has for years.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 07/19/18 12:35 AM
Stupid comment yes, treason no. If something so small like this could get charged as treason, Obama would have been charged several times over as well as Hillary Clinton.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 07/18/18 04:43 PM

Going by the period in time and what was going on in America, I always felt that the Mob was behind it.

I still think that.

The Kennedy brothers were hell bent on busting the MOB. rightfully so. And they were making life very difficult for Hoffa and the rest.

It had to be the Mob and the CIA. Kennedy was taring the Agency apart and he was going after the Mob who happened to help him get elected. Plus the Mob cleaned house after the assassination......
seems that someone in the government knew about it...I guess it doesn't really say if it was a government frequency or not the men in the article listen to

Lyndon Johnson.