Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/21/18 03:02 AM

sure seems funny that the whole time you are DESPERATELY denying that trump did anything that they can use to enact RICO with,you are blatantly overlooking...

(06/14/2018)
the MULTIPLE fraud charges that the state of new york is now bringing against trump for his fraudulent charity that he has been using to pay his own personal debts out of,which is as open and shut of a case as you could posssibly get,[and EVERY check that was written to pay his own personal debts with is a SERARATE/DIFFERENT charge!!!](and THOSE are STATE charges,that mike pence cant pardon him for!!! lol )
[those charges by themselves count for more than 2 charges!]

(04/09/2018)
the judgement of the courts against his 'trump university',where the judge ruled that trump was guilty of fraud,and ordered him to pay 25 MILLION dollars in restitution to the people he defrauded.
[again...i am sure that every one of the people he defrauded would count as separate charges to be used against him!]

(06/03/2018_
the admission on national television where he publically admits that he dictated don jrs misleading letter of denial in the russian collusion case,[which proves that he DID know about it!!!!]

(05/02,03/2018)
all of the OTHER stuff that his feebleminded lawyer,rudy guiliani has admitted on national television that trump knew about/did,and lied about

(01/26/2018)
the obstruction of justice charge for firing james comey to try to stop the russina investigation.

[not to mention,all of the OTHER obstruction of justice charges that robert mueller is about to prosecute him for when he wraps up his investigation.]

[06/20/2018) [....."Trump's personal attorney is 'willing to give info' about the President".... that news headline just came out TODAY!!!] lol

so, who knows WHAT ELSE they will find after his crooked lawyer/fixer rolls on him to save his own skin from spending the rest of his life in jail.
[and he sure has A LOT of dirt to spread!!!] lol

ANY of those things qualify to charge him under RICO,as they establish an obvious pattern to his lack of respect for the law,and a willingness to use his organization to break the law...

sure seems funny that you ignored/neglected to mention any of THOSE things!!!

why is that??

is it just sloppy research??

political bias?

or is your ommission of them because that you cant rationalize them in a way that doesnt REALLY make you look like you are DESPERATELY grasping at straws??
[remember...i TOLD YOU to show your work!!!]
[cuz,i have absolutely no problem showing MINE!!] lol

BUT,now that I have brought them up...why dont you try to explain how ALL THOSE things dont incriminate him enough for the D.O.J. to enact the RICO act?
[and,remember...please show your work!]

Feebleminded attorney? You realize Giuliani is one of the most successful prosecutors in our countries history. He fought corruption across the aisle and he brought down the mafia commission when the majority of people including law enforcement thought it didn't really exist. He was also the US Attorney involved with the Donnie Brascoe investigation which was the most successful undercover operation in the history of the country. Giuliani is the US Attorney that made the decision to pull Agent Pistone right before he got made into the Bonanno crime family.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/21/18 02:59 AM

sure seems funny that the whole time you are DESPERATELY denying that trump did anything that they can use to enact RICO with,you are blatantly overlooking...

(06/14/2018)
the MULTIPLE fraud charges that the state of new york is now bringing against trump for his fraudulent charity that he has been using to pay his own personal debts out of,which is as open and shut of a case as you could posssibly get,[and EVERY check that was written to pay his own personal debts with is a SERARATE/DIFFERENT charge!!!](and THOSE are STATE charges,that mike pence cant pardon him for!!! lol )
[those charges by themselves count for more than 2 charges!]

this has nothing to do with his campaign, when he was president elect or president
nice try.

(04/09/2018)
the judgement of the courts against his 'trump university',where the judge ruled that trump was guilty of fraud,and ordered him to pay 25 MILLION dollars in restitution to the people he defrauded.
[again...i am sure that every one of the people he defrauded would count as separate charges to be used against him!]

this has nothing to with his campaign or presidency

(06/03/2018_
the admission on national television where he publically admits that he dictated don jrs misleading letter of denial in the russian collusion case,[which proves that he DID know about it!!!!]

Provide proof of this claim, because as I understand it , It was Trump's legal team letter to the Mueller that address it.

(05/02,03/2018)
all of the OTHER stuff that his feebleminded lawyer,rudy guiliani has admitted on national television that trump knew about/did,and lied about

Your opinion, that doesnt make it fact.

(01/26/2018)
the obstruction of justice charge for firing james comey to try to stop the russina investigation.

not to mention,all of the OTHER obstruction of justice charges that robert mueller is about to prosecute him for when he wraps up his investigation.]
if there was an obstruction of justice he would have been impeached by now.

06/20/2018) [....."Trump's personal attorney is 'willing to give info' about the President".... that news headline just came out TODAY!!!] lol

and Im sure he will get a 7 figure advanced from Random House too, and your point is ?

so, who knows WHAT ELSE they will find after his crooked lawyer/fixer rolls on him to save his own skin from spending the rest of his life in jail.
[and he sure has A LOT of dirt to spread!!!] lol

Again that is your opinion, these are not facts.

ANY of those things qualify to charge him under RICO,as they establish an obvious pattern to his lack of respect for the law,and a willingness to use his organization to break the law...

sure seems funny that you ignored/neglected to mention any of THOSE things!!!

Now that Ive seen your evidence, I will say based on what you've posted, the Chances of Trump being indicted as as likely as Hillary Clinton being the next attorney general for Trump.

why is that??

is it just sloppy research??

political bias?

or is your ommission of them because that you cant rationalize them in a way that doesnt REALLY make you look like you are DESPERATELY grasping at straws??
remember...i TOLD YOU to show your work!!!
cuz,i have absolutely no problem showing MINE!! lol

BUT,now that I have brought them up...why dont you try to explain how ALL THOSE things dont incriminate him enough for the D.O.J. to enact the RICO act?
and,remember...please show your work!

you've just posted your bias Dave, nothing here is new, you obviously got this from some whacked out left wing Anti Trump site.

My conclusion is Can Trump be indicted? yes he can, there is precedent, Nixon was about to be impeached and removed and Clinton was about to be impeached and he signed an "information" avoiding the grand jury.

Will Trump be impeached? the more Ive read the answer is NO.
Most of us figured out Mueller strategy they want to indict him, embarrass him , try and find him guilty so they can remove him but instead force him to resign.

a pretty sh_tty strategy which will back fire.

mark my words

I have been looking all over the internet for an interview I saw with former US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald who is now in provide practice and he was interviewed on President Trumps legal issues and he even said that there is not a case against Trump and this is just a political fiasco. This is a man while as a US attorney successfully prosecuted dirty politicians from both sides of the aisle and took out two sitting Governors. If he says there isn't a case, well he would know.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 06/20/18 01:52 PM
Bottom line, end of story he cant. RICO was designed to take a criminal organization like the Mob off the streets for good. That's not what this is. Even if charges happen it wont be RICO. Plus this would be a Kangaroo Court and they definatley wouldn't try RICO in a Kangaroo Court.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 06/20/18 02:16 AM

Look it up..IG report Hillary Clinton ran child sex ring..several articles on this..sad2

It's called Pizza Gate and it is a fake news story.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 06/20/18 02:15 AM

Bill Clinton isn't a pedophile , he is a lot of things not all good but a pedophile isn't one of them

If you said a POS, pervert, a man that uses his powers for sexual favours, a Pig, cheater, scumbag and all round not a nice person or a decent human being, I would agree with you.

A pedophile no.

You left out criminal. He was convicted of Perjury. Got disbarred and can never practice in front of the Supreme Court again.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 06/20/18 02:11 AM

good thing there are no Trump 'haters' here.

I heard this great line from a movie once, its perfect for this occasion

not only does your post insults my intelligence it quite possibly insults your ignorance.

You are a trump hater, plain and simple so please dont pretend or insult our intelligence.

:smile:

Lpdon's photo
Tue 06/19/18 10:14 PM

I'm not seeing this happening.

The thing is, you can't use RICO to go after organizations just because members commit crimes. You have to show that the PURPOSE of the organization is criminal, or that it is inherent to the what the organization does, that crimes be committed. Now I know it's fun to pretend that the particular political group you dislike the most is inherently dedicated to destroying the country, but we all know that that's balderdash.

Otherwise, any time someone in a large company did something illegal, the entire company could be taken down and jailed.

The mess with Trump and his people, so far as I can see with what's been revealed, is that they collectively or individually are trying to do various LEGAL things, but are entirely callous about whether or not they obey the laws of the land while they are doing it. That wont qualify for RICO prosecution.

it will if they can prove that trump ordered to be done,,or knew about some of these things that were done by his organization for his own personal benefit,and it seems like at least SOME of the things that his organization [such as his his 'charitable organization' which has now officially been charged by the state of new york for multiple cases of fraud,or his fraudulent 'trump university',which the courts have already ruled was fraudulent ] have being accused of doing WOULD fall into that category,not to mention the things that his campaign has been accused of doing,such as collusion,and obstruction of justice.

cuz THOSE things WOULD qualify as an organized system to commit offenses that fall under some of the 35 requirement that they only need to prove 2 of to enact RICO.

not to mention whatever his associates who have already pleaded guilty to crimes,and crooked lawyer gives the prosecution to save their own skin.

WHO KNOWS what dirt THOSE PEOPLE are going to/have already given to mueller?!?!?!
but,you can be guaranteed that they DID/WILL give them something,or they wouldnt have gotten such light sentences when they pleaded guilty!!
[cuz THAT is how the game is played!!!]

They weren't exactly given light sentences and if they seem light it's because the charge is weak.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 06/19/18 10:12 PM

the bottom line is that key members of the trump organization have been either indicted,and/or pleaded guilty to more than 2 of the crimes that need to be proven in order for the RICO act to be enforced,such as fraud,obstruction of justice,witness tampering,and money laundering,so it is definitely an option for the prosecution,which could GREATLY expand the scope of their investigation,as well as the punishments that they would then be allowed to sentence the defendants to,if they were found guilty.

and,trump COULD be criminally charged in this case,after he was impeached,and SOME of these crimes,like the ones that his 'charitable foundation' is now being charged with by the state of new york are state level crimes,not federal,so it would also take the option of a pardon by mike pence off of the table,too,since he could only pardon trump for the federal crimes that he has commited.

food for thought,isnt it?

Ok, do you know how many key members of the Hells Angels have been indicted or pleaded guilty of crimes needed to be proven for RICO and how many times has the whole organization and it's leadership been charged under RICO? Hasn't happened because it doesn't work that way.

President Trump will no be impeached. Even if Democrats get a 2/3rd majority of the House and Senate they still need a majority of the Republicans to vote for impeachment and that wont happen. Not to mention A good amount of Democrats wont vote for impeachment and they have already said so, but please keep talking about impeachment it distracts the voters and every time the fringe Democrats talk impeachment it's a boost for Republicans in this election cycle.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 06/19/18 10:08 PM
Not to mention that Mueller's top two investigators might end up getting charged. This is a political witch hunt and its disgusting.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 06/19/18 09:55 PM
Edited by Lpdon on Tue 06/19/18 10:06 PM

Passed in 1970, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a federal law designed to combat organized crime in the United States.

It allows prosecution and civil penalties for racketeering activity performed as part of an ongoing criminal enterprise,where people commit crimes,conspire to commmit crimes,or cover up crimes as an organization,such as the mafia,street gangs,drug cartels,and other groups of people commiting crimes,conspiring to commit crimes,or cover crimes up,acting on the orders of,or for the benefit of people in an organization.

To be classified as an organized crime syndicate,and be prosecuted under the RICO act,all the prosecution has to do is prove that the organization,or the people in it, have conspired to,or commited 2 crimes in a 10 year period from a list of 35 crimes that they use to determine if they are guilty of 'racketeering'.

This list includes such crimes as collusion,fraud,bribery,obstruction of justice,witness tampering,money laundering,and various financial and economic crimes,as well as the more serious crimes,such as murder,extortion,kidnapping,and drug crimes.

Once an organization has met the requirements necessary to be prosecuted under the RICO act,that means that EVERYBODY that is INVOLVED in it in any way can now be prosecuted the same way as the people who actually commit the crimes,including the people at the top of the organization,whether they are the ones who actually commited the crimes themselves,ordered it done,knowingly allowed it to happen,or profitted from it,or benefitted from it in any way.

Considering that there have now been MANY people in the trump organization that have been indicted for crimes,and/or pled guilty to these crimes that the mueller investigation has uncovered [ currently,AT LEAST 17 indictments and 5 guilty pleas,and counting. ], the TRUMP organization has demonstrated in many ways that they engage in this sort of behavior,which basically means that TECHNICALLY,they are a crime syndicate,and are guilty of racketeering,the same as the mafia,and other organizations which have successfully been prosecuted under the RICO act.

Do you think that the trump organization should now be prosecuted under the RICO act,since they are an organization that has demonstrated thet they engage in this sort of behavior,and conspire to break the law in an organized way,with knowledge and support from many people in the trump organization,including donald trump?

No RICO case has ever been prosecuted based on a couple of people getting charged, especially on a witch hunt. You need Eye Witness testimony and physical evidence among other things. Plus you have to prove it is a criminal organization. The Mueller investigation has been a biased partisan witch hunt unlike the actual criminal cases they use RICO on.

If they could arrest President Trump on RICO because a couple of people who work for him have been charged then they would be able to use the same tactic to bring down the Mafia, Hells Angels, Irish Mob, Crips, Bloods etc. They haven't been able to do what you said in any of those cases.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 06/19/18 07:50 AM

Thanks lp.
I'd of thought it more likely he got away. He'd of probably thought the West and Russia would go to war and he'd pick up where he left off!

Pretty much the entire leadership of Germany thought that the US and Russia would go to war soon. They all thought they could defect to the west and aid in war against Russia.

Hitler wasn't one of those. This show proves that Hitler was trying to rebuild his power and weapon base and wanted to desperately target the United States. They found several facilities that were build up to protect someone importance, a place a HVT would be well protected. You would not believe what they found in these locations including a Nuclear Reactor used for weapons that had a secluded and well protected lake house. Former Delta operator Tim Kennedy whos both hunted and protected HVT's stated this would be perfect for someone on the run, and the security is exactly as he would arrange for a major figure. He looks at the entire area and establishes what he would need to protect someone like Hitler and every where he looked or pointed that would need security or towers or even choke points, well he found those all in the places he would have put the protection himself. It's pretty eerie when he goes I would need a security tower right there and pints and what do they end up finding? Exactly what Tim said would be needed to protect Hitler.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 06/19/18 02:11 AM
https://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler

Lpdon's photo
Tue 06/19/18 02:06 AM
Edited by Lpdon on Tue 06/19/18 02:25 AM

I'll give that a watch to.
There were a lot of dodgy deals done at the end of the war.
Mostly with the scientists, it was there expertise that got nasa into space!

There were a ton of shady things going on. Both us and the Russians were recruiting top Nazi officials for our own Governments. Plus Russia gaining control of the Bunker could not let it get out that Hitler got away. That would be a major embarrassment for Russia.

The same guy that designed the V2 Rockets for Hitler also ran our Space program for NASA but there were far more evil Nazi's that we protected after the war. Klaus Barbie "The Butcher of Lyon" who we used to fight communists and used to get Che, Dr. Mengele and Eichmann. The biggest clue that we were protecting Eichmann was his location and that when we learned that Israel capture Eichmann alive our top Government and Military Official's were nervous because Eichmann was talking. They were worried about how much he would say. That's a major red flag that we protected him. Eichmann and Dr. Mengele we always in areas close to eachother in South America.

I think it is totally possible that he got away. They have discovered a tunnel from the bunker to the area that Germany was using to fly in and out of and Germany's top two pilots flew in and back out right around the last sighting of Hitler. That along with a U Boat turning up in South America several months after the wars end, secret Nazi facilities including some stocked full of the exact same medicines that Hitler was taking. These guys found it all and they go into the show saying no matter how this plays out their only objective is finding out if Hitler made it out of Germany after the war.

The show also finds Eichmann's house and ratline as part of it.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 06/19/18 01:59 AM

Seriously though, watch Hunting Hitler and your views will probably change as to what happened to him.

you have me curious about that , Im sure I can find it online and Im going to watch it now as its piqued my curiosity

If your not able to find it let me know. Its on its forth season right now. You need to watch it from Season one or it wont make sense.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/18/18 09:33 AM

good thing there are no Trump 'haters' here.

I heard this great line from a movie once, its perfect for this occasion

not only does your post insults my intelligence it quite possibly insults your ignorance.

You are a trump hater, plain and simple so please dont pretend or insult our intelligence.

Amen brother!

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/18/18 09:31 AM
Edited by Lpdon on Mon 06/18/18 09:31 AM

nobody here has said Trump isnt immoral, its public knowledge he has cheated on all of his wives

duh.

Has he done it since he has been president?

Nope, and he hasn't committed Perjury lying about it either like Slick Willy did.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/18/18 09:30 AM

haaa, poster child for immoral ... could actually be a tie with Trump ...

I mean if lies and deception and vulgarity are included AS WELL as infidelity.

You really bring Trump up on infidelity and defend Clinton all in the same thread? laugh Clinton was the biggest Cooz Hound we've had has President since JFK.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/18/18 09:27 AM

You need to look up the TV show Hunting Hitler. It has a bunch of different specialists like the former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit, a former Delta Force member who was a part of the team that captured Saddam nd other HVT's, Federal Agents, Historians and members of military units and intelligence units from around the world. They have access to all Federal documents relating to Hitler and top Nazi officials. Even Hoover didn't think Hitler was dead and had FBI Agents around the world chasing down information.

They were able to verify Nazi strongholds in South America that still exist today and have found a good deal of evidence that Hitler didn't die at the end of World War II, that he made it out.

I would believe that he didn't die at the end WW2, I can see that.

Ive seen a few documentaries about Hitler and I was just reading about Alois Sr. it seems you are right, he did have some other children through his affairs.

I stand corrected.

Apparently there are only four remaining relates of him. None have ever married or had kids and made a pact that the bloodline ends with them.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/18/18 09:24 AM

You need to look up the TV show Hunting Hitler. It has a bunch of different specialists like the former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit, a former Delta Force member who was a part of the team that captured Saddam nd other HVT's, Federal Agents, Historians and members of military units and intelligence units from around the world. They have access to all Federal documents relating to Hitler and top Nazi officials. Even Hoover didn't think Hitler was dead and had FBI Agents around the world chasing down information.

They were able to verify Nazi strongholds in South America that still exist today and have found a good deal of evidence that Hitler didn't die at the end of World War II, that he made it out.

I would believe that he didn't die at the end WW2, I can see that.

Ive seen a few documentaries about Hitler and I was just reading about Alois Sr. it seems you are right, he did have some other children through his affairs.

I stand corrected.

Seriously though, watch Hunting Hitler and your views will probably change as to what happened to him.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/18/18 02:40 AM

I didn't say he was Jewish, I said rumour has it among other rumours, nobody knows for sure.

Hitler has living relatives living in the states?

where?