Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Wed 07/18/18 04:26 PM

Going by the period in time and what was going on in America, I always felt that the Mob was behind it.

I still think that.

The Kennedy brothers were hell bent on busting the MOB. rightfully so. And they were making life very difficult for Hoffa and the rest.

It had to be the Mob and the CIA. Kennedy was taring the Agency apart and he was going after the Mob who happened to help him get elected. Plus the Mob cleaned house after the assassination......

Lpdon's photo
Tue 07/17/18 11:23 PM

Besides what he said at the summit" I see no reason why it would be Russia" , now he says he meant to say " I see no reason why it wouldn't be Russia". Trump has said many times that he believes Russia interfered in 2016 election. He even put sanctions on them in October of 2017 just for those reasons . Trump has been tougher on Russia than Obama ever did in 8 years. And remember all this happened under Obamas watch and even though he knew they were hacking the DNC servers he did nothing about it except tell them to " cut it out " ooohhhh so tough. So for any body to call what Trump did treasonous is brain dead. It might be that since Putin Denys it, why sit there and be like yes you did , no I didn't , yes you did , no I didn't . That won't get you anywhere and the whole reason for summits is to try to get along. A new Cold War is not a good thing. So let's not act like it's the end of the world. Hell even Obama tried to interfere with Israel s election in 2012.

Don't forget Obama getting caught on an active microphone telling Dimitry to tell Putin to just hold on until after the 2012 election and he will get what he wants..... That was after the Russian "Illegals" infiltrated Obama's inner circle during the time he signed the new START treaty and he met with Dimitry within 72 hours of their arrest, but that's ok to Democrats because that was their lord and savior Obama. If it were President Trump they would be screaming bloody murder!

Lpdon's photo
Tue 07/17/18 11:19 PM
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/photograph-of-soviet-leader-leonid-brezhnev-kissing-the-news-photo/513687573

The Democrats are so quick to forget Carter and the Soviet Leader kissing eachother...….

Lpdon's photo
Tue 07/17/18 11:12 PM

Maxine Waters has crossed a dangerous line, calling for attacks and violence against all Trump officials.

What Waters said, when she called on Americans to "push back" against Trump officials, is one of the most irresponsible statements anyone could have said, let alone a so-called Democrat leader.

It is especially dangerous to call for public attacks at a time in our country when liberals are so wildly unhinged and violent, have no control over their emotions and are brainwashed by fake news and hoodwinked by lying, sleazy politicians like Maxine Waters.

Under the circumstances, censure is not enough for Maxine Waters.

Waters should face expulsion for what she's done.

Her irresponsible and vile actions and words will undoubtedly incite violence, and it won't just stop at "Trump officials."

Maxine Waters has now put an even bigger target on every single American who supports President Trump and his America First agenda; as her deranged supporters will now be "hunting" for anyone who even looks as if they voted for Trump.

You can hear Maxine Waters' hateful words here:

Please sign the petition to have Maxine Waters removed from Congresshere.

Once you have signed, please share, so we can get as many signatures as possible, to send a clear message to Waters, President Trump, and any other Democrats who think it's amusing to endanger American citizens for political gain

Screw her removal, she needs to be arrested.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 07/17/18 11:07 PM

It's worse than hypocrisy, it's Criminal. #whereistheserver

#whereistheserver?

Standing next to the Master.

Really? What about Obama telling Dimitry to just wait out the 2012 election and Putin will get what he wants...…. But that was ok I guess because it was Obama.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 07/17/18 11:06 PM

Actually it proves it perfectly. Any trump supporters giving ANY credit to Obama or vice versa?

no.

He doesn't get credit for anything, because he didn't do anything. Except make empty threats. The man even ignored his morning intelligence reports. Remember that Isis was the B-team? What about Otto Warmber being left in North Korea? Releasing four Gitmo prisoners for that deserter Bergdahl?

Do tell-What did he do?

Actually it was five not four. They weren't just any prisoners either they were battle hardened Taliban Generals that Obama put back into the field for one traitor. This traitor is hated by his fellow soldiers so much that the DOD has a Delta team providing security for him 24/7 because his fellow soldiers want him dead.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/14/18 10:25 PM

So I'm taking it that it's a NO on the betting pool..O.k I admit that's a bit morbid.....any way..back to reality ..this stuff is better than any t.v show I have watched in a long time..eh..I mean you have to admit it..some one ought to write the whole story when it's all said and done...So I guess your saying that it wouldn't be wise to invite ole Vlad over for a barbeque...Maybe not but who knows maybe we get lucky invite Vlad over have a few shots of Russian vodka sit around the camp fire and sing kumbaya..

Surely he has to be getting tired of huffing that North Korean radiated air...

I just thought of this ..You have to hand it to Trump On one side you have Putin and we know he's had people killed ..on the other side he has Hillary..need I say any more... you squeeze those two against a crooked government filled middle and you have one big crooked *** murdering rat filled cookie...and a big glass of fukushima radiated milk to wash it down with...can't wait to see what's for dinner...smokin

Hell, Putin did some killing himself. He was a Lt. Colonel in the KGB in counter intelligence. Their interrogations were brutal, far worse then anything most countries allow and they would kill people over nothing.

Hell, just one example if you were Russian and criticized their war in Afghanistan you would disappear to Siberia or be killed after being tortured. Even if you were innocent they would still kill to send a message and Putin did those things.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/14/18 10:15 PM
I find it funny when Democrats are blasting President Trump for meeting with Russia after the recent arrests...…..

Back in 2010 Obama met with the President Medvedev less then 72 hours before the 10 Soviet Spies were arrested and Obama knew about the arrests of the Russian Spies the "Illegals" before the meeting yet the Democrats praised him for the meeting. You don't see any of them criticizing him for the meeting like they are doing with Trump and those people actually infiltrated his administration!

Hell, just a month or two before their arrest we signed the new START treaty with Russia and those "Illegals" infiltrated the DOD and Fort Meade and the Obama Administration going back as far as 2008 so they could have had a direct impact on the new treaty and we didn't do anything about it after it was signed and we should have. Hell they even knew about the investigation while they were working on the treaty.

None of this is mentioned. Go figure. The hypocrisy on the left is unbelievable!

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/14/18 05:11 PM

Still grasping at straws, huh... liberals are just sad now...JFK is rolling in his grave seeing what they've become...

They said hes going to be charged within a couple of weeks. Good, I hope he and his girlfriend spend the rest of their lives in prison. Using KGB and SS style tactics to keep someone from being elected President is treason. So when he was saying in text messages that they were going to stop Trump from getting the Presidency and that they had an insurance policy to keep him out of the White House.... Those were admitted to under oath and we have the texts and emails to prove it but we don't hear about that.

The left is playing right into Russia and China's hands by dividing this country in half. If the President had to take drastic action on either country he wouldn't get the support in Congress to act and because the Democrats have been played by the Russians since at least 2008 when the Doctorate S Illegals Infiltrated Hillary's campaign and top State Officials.

I really believe Russia's true intentions are to tare this country apart. They have old school Communists and KGB running the country again, just like they did in the cold war and the country is reverting back to its old ways and were playing right into Putin's hand.
not Russia, DNC and Muslims are trying to tear up the country...Russia is sitting back laughing at all those fools right now...

I dunno, the Russians have Illegal spies in this country as we speak. Obama screwed up catching them back in 2010 by not playing the long game.

Russia today is no different then the Soviet Union. Putin inside is a Soviet and KGB and most of the leaders of Russia are the same.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/14/18 03:16 AM

Trey Gowdy made Strzok look like the little lying , pathetic fool that he is.

really??

i guess that you didnt get a chance to watch the part where Strzok had his chance to answer back without pooor little trey gowdy interupting him,cuz he handed poor little trey gowdy his @$$ in a hat while he sat there taking it,and looking VERY ashamed of himself!

NOT TO MENTION the part where he shut him up when he asked him to provide ANY evidence,or proof that his opinion in any way affected the investigation and he just had to sit there looking stupid,cuz he couldnt.

it was ALMOST as funny as when louie gohmert tried to bring his affair with the FBI lawyer into it,and the whole senate jumped on him,including another senator publically telling him that he needed to "go get his medication"!!

cuz STRZOK wasnt the one who looked like a fool!!!

i guess you must have switched channels to go watch FAUX&friends,or something while THAT was happening,huh?

laugh

Lies.
He didn't hand ANYONE their a**.
He couldn't handle Trey in any way whatsoever.

Strzok is a lying fool , and a pathetic person in general.

Please refrain from presuming what I do or don't watch.

Also you can go easy on the exclamation points unless you are a really, really, excited 12 year old girl who just started to learn how to text.

Everything doesn't warrant!!!!!!

Actually quite annoying, but then again liberals...

They wouldn't know facts if they were tattooed on their torso.

Pretty sad really.

laugh

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/14/18 03:14 AM
Edited by Lpdon on Sat 07/14/18 03:16 AM

Trey Gowdy made Strzok look like the little lying , pathetic fool that he is.

really??

i guess that you didnt get a chance to watch the part where Strzok had his chance to answer back without pooor little trey gowdy interupting him,cuz he handed poor little trey gowdy his @$$ in a hat while he sat there taking it,and looking VERY ashamed of himself!

NOT TO MENTION the part where he shut him up when he asked him to provide ANY evidence,or proof that his opinion in any way affected the investigation and he just had to sit there looking stupid,cuz he couldnt.

it was ALMOST as funny as when louie gohmert tried to bring his affair with the FBI lawyer into it,and the whole senate jumped on him,including another senator publically telling him that he needed to "go get his medication"!!

cuz STRZOK wasnt the one who looked like a fool!!!

i guess you must have switched channels to go watch FAUX&friends,or something while THAT was happening,huh?

laugh

Gowdy had that traitor with just one comment and the Democrats knew it that's why they objected and tried to get the witness dismissed. "Do you give your wife the same smirk when you lied to her about you extramarital affair?". Game over. What was left of the credibility of the disgraced Agent was tarnished with one comment from the former Federal Prosecutor.

Gowdy out played the Democrats on that one. When this lying Agent is arrested which is in the works that comment and the affair can now be brought into the trial because it's now on record! If the prosecutor tried to bring it up on his own the Judge could order it stricken, the jury to forget about it and potentially declare a mistrial and now it can all be admitted into evidence, including Gowdys comment.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 07/14/18 03:10 AM

Still grasping at straws, huh... liberals are just sad now...JFK is rolling in his grave seeing what they've become...

They said hes going to be charged within a couple of weeks. Good, I hope he and his girlfriend spend the rest of their lives in prison. Using KGB and SS style tactics to keep someone from being elected President is treason. So when he was saying in text messages that they were going to stop Trump from getting the Presidency and that they had an insurance policy to keep him out of the White House.... Those were admitted to under oath and we have the texts and emails to prove it but we don't hear about that.

The left is playing right into Russia and China's hands by dividing this country in half. If the President had to take drastic action on either country he wouldn't get the support in Congress to act and because the Democrats have been played by the Russians since at least 2008 when the Doctorate S Illegals Infiltrated Hillary's campaign and top State Officials.

I really believe Russia's true intentions are to tare this country apart. They have old school Communists and KGB running the country again, just like they did in the cold war and the country is reverting back to its old ways and were playing right into Putin's hand.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:47 PM

Exactly why they didn't because if we had sat on the Russian thing in 2010 it would have pointed right back to Obama and Clinton and the Deep State..and there never would have been the whole Fusion GPS fiasco..The Deep State has been selling us out for a long time..I still don't think we're are going to be able to uproot all the swamp rats..

They've gotten to what now printing up fake documents altogether in a last ditch attempt to save as much of the Deep State in hopes to rebuild..sad affair no telling how much these people have stolen from the American citizens over the decades..It's doubtful we will ever get them all ..only able to get the scum that has risen to the surface..

Total bunch of low lifes..and you can trust that Obama and Holder didn't follow any type of protocol in order to cover their butts...

Don't know if it would do any good and altho not admissible in court I would polygraph every damn one of them if for nothing else to point us in the other directions we may need to be looking because how far do they think they will get having crooked people investigating crooked people..not very logical..Hopefully WIKILEAKS and Assange can come up with some more info that exposes more of them..but I hate relying on hope where the safety of the U.S is concerned..

The other thing is Obama had to big of an ego to play the long game. The short game is self serving and self satisfying, which describes that man perfectly.

If he had a little patience it would have paid off big time. He never played the long game with anything during his Presidency and its why it was a failure. A great President will look into the future and plan 10-15 moves ahead unlike Obama who was a horrible President what couldn't see past 3-4 moves ahead.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 07/13/18 12:49 PM

Pres. Trump meets with the Queen 45 Minutes in Tea room.
Now what will the media come away with, in news about Trump !!

The Queen is well aware of issues in the US and other Countries.

Actually this announcement cut in on my regular programing. I don't like that!
:angry: save that for the regular news times.

Live CBS news

Also
Now 12 Russian intelligence officers indicted for hacking
US election interference.
To be continued !

Well, the Queen is meeting with President Trump when she snubbed Obama.... laugh

Lpdon's photo
Fri 07/13/18 12:48 PM

With Obama the evidence was there so they had to shut it down quickly in order to cover it up because they were working with him..but with Trump they had no evidence so they needed time to fabricate it ..so they made up the fake dossier and they set Jr. up with that bogus meeting at the Trump tower to make it look like they were colluding and now they are fabricating fake documents in order to create more fake evidence..

But what they didn't know was Trump was working with the military and maybe someone on the inside Seth Rich? IDK.. Trump was well aware of what was going on before he was president..he was groomed for this job (I believe) but being unaware the DNC thought time was on their hands ..all the while Trump was just playing along and giving them all the rope they needed while they exposed more of the swamp rats

Everyone keeps asking why Hillary is not in jail when it's so obvious that she should be..it's because they left that Evil queen on the board because they needed to play her in order to expose even more and she did and they had to let them think they were getting away with what they were doing ..when Pompeo called her to ask her for advice ..she told him not to get rid of anyone in the state dept..they knew now there were more people in the state dept they needed to get rid of...... Pompeo didn't need her advice but she got played and told them where to look

The only reason some of the people are still in play is to help flush out more swamp rats and to see who all is involved as they keep trying to fabricate more fake information the more they expose themselves..the game is just about over but in this case the longer the game plays out the farther we are able to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes..

While they thought time was on their side it became their worst enemy and now the whole lot of them will have all the time they need to go over their mistakes as they sit and rot in jail..just a matter of time..Check mate..Evil Queen..you lose..

I just read an article where top NSA and counter intelligence officials (ones who actually care about the country and not a political party) were not happy with them getting pulled so early. They said these agents were just conduits to more senior agents inside Fort Meade and other DOD offices like the DIA. That's a huge problem.

If Obama and Holder would have followed our basic rules on counter intelligence we would have found the other Agents.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 07/12/18 10:31 PM

With Obama the evidence was there so they had to shut it down quickly in order to cover it up because they were working with him..but with Trump they had no evidence so they needed time to fabricate it ..so they made up the fake dossier and they set Jr. up with that bogus meeting at the Trump tower to make it look like they were colluding and now they are fabricating fake documents in order to create more fake evidence..

But what they didn't know was Trump was working with the military and maybe someone on the inside Seth Rich? IDK.. Trump was well aware of what was going on before he was president..he was groomed for this job (I believe) but being unaware the DNC thought time was on their hands ..all the while Trump was just playing along and giving them all the rope they needed while they exposed more of the swamp rats

Everyone keeps asking why Hillary is not in jail when it's so obvious that she should be..it's because they left that Evil queen on the board because they needed to play her in order to expose even more and she did and they had to let them think they were getting away with what they were doing ..when Pompeo called her to ask her for advice ..she told him not to get rid of anyone in the state dept..they knew now there were more people in the state dept they needed to get rid of...... Pompeo didn't need her advice but she got played and told them where to look

The only reason some of the people are still in play is to help flush out more swamp rats and to see who all is involved as they keep trying to fabricate more fake information the more they expose themselves..the game is just about over but in this case the longer the game plays out the farther we are able to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes..

While they thought time was on their side it became their worst enemy and now the whole lot of them will have all the time they need to go over their mistakes as they sit and rot in jail..just a matter of time..Check mate..Evil Queen..you lose..

Yeah, just think if we had a President with balls we would have sat on the Russian thing in 2010 and did counter surveillance and would have caught a lot more and they would have been serious charges, not slap on the wrists.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 07/11/18 09:18 PM

So... what you guys are all trying to pretend to believe is that if the Russians have been overtly trying to screw with the US illegally even before Trump came on the scene, that therefore the entire claim that the Russians are pulling stunts was made up, and never happened?

Interesting take.

No, I am saying the FBI rushed in to protect Obama before it became a scandal but they let it happen to Trump because they were trying to sink his campaign and there are text and email proof. It wan bungled. They could have monitored it and even let the "Honey Trap" happen on Obamas cabinet official and monitor the whole things so they could have evidence of espionage. They violated every core rule of intelligence work to protect Obama and Hillary from bad press.

One FBI Agent is going to jail and now the US Marshalls are going to be serving an arrest warrant on a second top FBI official because she wont testify to her involvement They conspired to prevent Trump from getting elected when Hillary's campaigns were infiltrated by these Russian spies and they rushed in to protect her as well.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 07/11/18 02:46 AM
Clinton's big uranium deal came out of this Spy Swap..... Yet they still get mad because a couple of President Trumps officials met with declared Russian officials..... The hypocrisy of the left shows no limit.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 07/11/18 02:40 AM
Frank Figliuzzi, the FBI's assistant director of counterintelligence, said Miss Chapman's handlers at Russia's SVR (Foreign Intelligence Service) had intended her to be a "honeytrap" and she had got "closer and closer to higher and higher ranking leadership".

He added: "She got close enough to disturb us." Chapman, now 30, was one of ten "illegals" – Russian sleeper agents – who were ejected from the US in July 2010 after their attempts at spying were monitored for several years by the FBI.

The group was previously thought to have been mostly harmless. FBI surveillance suggested the spies were tasked with penetrating US policy-making circles but garnered no sensitive information.

However, Mr Figliuzzi said the fear of Miss Chapman ensnaring a particular cabinet member was one of the prime reasons that FBI agents swooped on the Russian spy ring.

"We were becoming very concerned," he told the BBC's Modern Spies programme. "They were getting close enough to a sitting US cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue."

Mr Figliuzzi refused to name the individual concerned but made clear that Miss Chapman caused particular alarm. "I think part of her value was indeed her ability to be engaging, charismatic and I think to that extent she might have been viewed by them [the SVR] as a potential honey trap," he said. "She was getting closer and closer to higher and higher ranking leadership."

Mr Figliuzzi said the cabinet member was warned of the threat.
Miss Chapman has become a minor celebrity since returning to Russia, posing for men's magazines, launching her own television show about the paranormal and modelling at catwalk fashion shows.

She and the other illegals were awarded with state medals and they got together with Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to sing a sentimental Soviet song about a Russian spy.

Miss Chapman also became an adviser to Molodaya Gvardiya (Young Guard), the youth wing of Putin's United Russia party.

Before moving to the United States, Miss Chapman, whose maiden name was Kushchenko, married an Englishman and spent four years until 2008 living in Britain.

In summer 2010, it was reported that during her time in the UK Miss Chapman frequented nightclubs visited by Princes William and Harry such as Boujis, Movida and Tramp. M15 were said to be checking whether the Russian spy had targeted the royals.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9183914/Russian-spy-Anna-Chapman-was-close-to-seducing-Obama-official.html

Lpdon's photo
Wed 07/11/18 02:35 AM
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/356630-fbi-watched-then-acted-as-russian-spy-moved-closer-to-hillary