Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/13/10 01:22 AM
Edited by southern_bee on Wed 10/13/10 01:31 AM
agreed can ya give us more detail ?

*passes out from epic brain confusion*

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/13/10 01:11 AM
apprentley making money is more important then breaking the law..but the people knew the risk so i guess they wanted their 15 minutes of fame?

its kinda sad that those women live like that almost brainwashed "well i guess its better im number 4 wife in stead of being single"

thats not an actual quote that anyone said thats just what i think of those ladies

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/13/10 01:05 AM
apprentley they might get arrested or something like that personally i dont watch it think its a stupid show with stupid people who cant think for themselves

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/13/10 12:17 AM

let me clarify..he got the concussion while at workembarassed

oh, i was thinking all sorts of kinky things...

lmao no moe :tongue: though i think id feel bad no matter how it happendlaugh

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/13/10 12:07 AM
let me clarify..he got the concussion while at workembarassed

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/13/10 12:03 AM
lol well i figured id be nice and go easy on him for the next few years sense he ended up going to er over it!laugh

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 11:54 PM

lol no moe!

ill just say it was a joke that went wrong!

flowerforyou

lol... i seen those kinds of vids on you tube
laugh laugh

yeah well they have it on camera at his work and he said ill never live it downlaugh

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 11:31 PM
lol no moe!

ill just say it was a joke that went wrong!

flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 11:25 PM
im so glad they are getting them out when i first heard it wouldnt be til Christmas time i was so sad for them and hoped it would be much sooner!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 11:22 PM
i feel the need to high 5 that picture..

but as for her problem everything happens for a reason its ok to be single take some time and love yourself and get empowerd

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 11:03 PM
find a hobby hang out with friends and just let time take care of the restflowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 10:56 PM
given both my and my boyfriends past bad relationships i thought it wouldnt be a good idea to jump right into marriage..hes been an amazing b/f considering all the wrecks and sickens hes gone through.

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 07:46 PM
hi guys,if you read i decided i wasnt going to marry him next year i decided to put the breaks on that and nobody has been sugar coating it..ive decided with the help of some people on this post last night hes good to me and some times people have shitty luck and i wont go into detail on how he got the concussion.

its not the most normal or perfect situation ive been in but its been the most healthy and happy for me before we dated he was an excellent friend and has been an amazing b.f considering the circumstances.

dont get me wrong i do plan to take it slow bc if things dont work out then i want to still have him as the great friend he is.but i think hes worth it so im going to work hard and try my best.

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 07:41 PM
maybe you are hoping its different its easy to seem open when your not face to face with someone..i could lie and say on here i have ovarian cancer and how would you know the difference if im lying or not?

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 02:04 AM
people can hide behind screen and lie into phones you wont know if its really and ment to be and who she really is until you have a face to face meeting and spend time off line together.you probably have an idea of what shes like or what you want her to be like.

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:57 AM
well i would be dissapointed if you didn't!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:47 AM
lol i saw waiting from a smart-arsed reply from you JT!:tongue: laugh

yeah thats basically what he said,..we both agreed that i can only try and kill him every 6 months[kidding]

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:38 AM
yeah thats what confuses me he did ask me out and all that but then again i haven't seen him sense july but i think its not his fault..i think he just has crappy luck..

the crazy part is..this is the most healthiest relationship ive ever been in i think if not for him getting sick and getting that concussion id have seen him more often

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:25 AM
hey Queene123flowerforyou

yes i know yes u read that correct we have spent a total of 3 days together we have been friends for a while but a lot happened to him he got sick for 2 weeks had driving school i gave him a concussion he got in a wreck coming here and coming back from an engine run and his job requires him to work many weekends when they get busy!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:00 AM
Edited by southern_bee on Tue 10/12/10 01:01 AM
yes,well the so called wedding was planned for next year and he treats me well dont get me wrong but i decided sense im not good in relationships and i tend to pick the wrong guy i wanted to take it slow.

my friend said that maybe he feels stuck in the relationship and is unsure how to leave bc hes been gone every weekend (he lives 3 hours away) he works on nascar engines and his job requires him to work weekends and travel a lot of the time

and i really dont see how getting a concussion[which i caused] getting a speeding ticket and spending a few weekends in traffic school oh and not to mention getting sick for 2 weeks and he wreck the same car twice is his fault.

crappy luck yes,he still makes my heart skip a beat when the phone rings i know its dumb to say if we havent spent that much time together,but like i tell my friends NOTHING IS MAKING HIM STAY WITH ME.

msharmonyflowerforyou

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25