Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 03:18 AM
cuz god will take those horrible people and turn them into my zombie army for my zombie apocalypse!

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 01:48 AM
it depends on what the environment is like when the kid finds out the parents are going through divorce and how the parents behave and if they treat the kid like a pawn i guess?

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 01:46 AM
so i got an email from this company saying they would like to interview me.so i googled the company and did some research and basically it came up as a scam "bankers life and casualty company scam"

and from what ive read its a company that shows the money and the people that make all the money and tells you how how can make the big bucks and all that fancy stuff..

and im wondering,because im curious should i email this person back and act like i know nothing about the whole scam warning to see if he will give me more information about the company?

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/insurance-services/bankers-life-and-casualty-company-in-chicago-il-4222

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 01:35 AM
i love that show!abby is awesome!im not sure about the game tho..bing it maybe?

southern_bee's photo
Thu 09/16/10 11:38 PM
aside from her drug use that helps her come up with her crazy ideas.she does have talent shes different..shes my guilty pleasure..and shes a helluva lot less annoying that that Kesha girl with the always auto tuned voice! oh and gaga hasnt flashed her vajayjay that i know of.

if you dont like her music its ok you dont have to listen..!flowers

southern_bee's photo
Thu 09/16/10 08:24 PM

id block mutual match and completelylaugh get rid of it!

Youch! laugh

I'd probably put Ernie's Rubber Duckie theme song on my profile. Then an automatic pepper spray for the crazies. bigsmile

yes thats awesome!

southern_bee's photo
Thu 09/16/10 12:12 PM
aww lex is a fluffy kitty!!! *pet*

southern_bee's photo
Thu 09/16/10 12:12 PM
id block mutual match and completelylaugh get rid of it!

southern_bee's photo
Thu 09/16/10 12:00 AM
i love that show..saves me time of looking for funny vids!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 09/15/10 09:15 PM
well im spoiled by those around me so i expect to get something fairly quickly.

southern_bee's photo
Wed 09/15/10 05:27 AM

shoot yeah!me and mom will get the candy we like and we eat all the yummy left overs!

Love your avatar picture. laugh

lol thanks!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/14/10 11:02 PM
shoot yeah!me and mom will get the candy we like and we eat all the yummy left overs!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/14/10 10:48 PM
a demon bear that shoots fire outta my pawn and carries a pitchfork and a shotgun!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/14/10 10:46 PM
i didnt find my fiance on here but i got strength and guidance to leave my abusive ex!this site can be a very supportive enviroment

southern_bee's photo
Sat 06/12/10 08:07 AM

You could set up a site, install a shopping cart, and integrate it with PayPal.

There's also free services that will give you a pre-made store, all you'd have to do is upload pics and descriptions, pretty much. I did know of one site like that, but I foget what it was. If you do a search I'm sure you could find some.

Craigslist and Ebay are good also, you can combine them with an online store of your own.

You can make up business cards with the site address, and other contact info. and give them out to people. You can can a free set of business cards online, or pick up a package of blank business cards and print your own.

well my granny already has business cards made b.c they do craft shows and she mentioned about going to a book store today to learn about building a website!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 06/11/10 07:39 PM

Good luck! I have six (that I can remember laugh )of my own sites. One of which is a web host.

awesome i personally have no reason that i can see to have a personal site like that right now.just trying to help my grandparents sell their stuff..eventually!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 06/11/10 07:23 PM

If you need any help with your own site, feel free to message me.

awesome ill keep you in mind!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 06/11/10 07:17 PM

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree!

so if you dont like what you doing or not doing change or or your life will go nowhere and you be doomed to have a miserable life!

Quit explaining things so easily, obviously it is a lot harder to change things...I just can't think of why or how right now, but it will come to me.

But seriously, get off the pills, that **** will kill you.

ok ok ok fine..can i round house kick some sense into him?

Did you lose your chainsaw?

no hun its in the shop getting a tune up and a new improved chain

southern_bee's photo
Fri 06/11/10 07:16 PM

im trying to build a website for my grandparents because they want to sell their jewelry and photographs they take.

but they dont want to have to pay for a website and they want to know how people will be able to pay for the items off this website.

i figured while im looking for a job might as well do something nice and constructive!

thanksflowerforyou

There's a site called etsy I think. You'll have to look it up on Google, but it's for selling your homemade crafts. I haven't really checked it out, just heard about it here and there.

They should open a PayPal account if they want to sell online as well.

Here's the etsy site http://www.etsy.com/

thanks totage!she came and looked a few webistes with me and she knows that she would be better off paying for one so at least i got the ball rolling!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 06/11/10 06:27 PM

If they don't want to pay anything then your options are basically (a) pay it yourself and don't tell them, (b) remind them of their parsimony next time they complain about you or anyone younger than them, as old people WILL do, or (c) put up ads on Craigslist or eBay.

really..fixed income..its not like they have all this extra money to spend and like i already stated im looking for a job at the moment