Mon 05/31/10 07:46 PM
welcome to mingledrinker

southern_bee's photo
Mon 05/31/10 08:29 AM
i shall break out the midget strippers!

southern_bee's photo
Sun 05/23/10 06:30 PM
right now sad but true-metallica

then some kittie and bad company and some boy bands and everything else in between

southern_bee's photo
Sun 05/23/10 06:27 PM
*poke*poke*

hmmm..not a zombie!

welcome to mingle!

southern_bee's photo
Sat 05/08/10 05:35 PM
has he even seen a vagina?

southern_bee's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:15 PM
Edited by southern_bee on Thu 05/06/10 03:21 PM

If she puts up with stuff like that, she deserves it...but that is no reason for her to inflict it on you. Tell her to dump the jerk of a BF, or you will dump her as a pal. Trunks unlock easily from inside, and she could also have always pushed the rear seat out and crawled into the passenger area that way. She is a drama queen who likes abuse, or she would put a stop to it. I was getting out of locked car trunks when I was eight years old. People who want to can. Those who locked me up soon regretted it.

ok right but she WASN'T in the trunk her drunk boyfriend took her phone [she didnt know what he was doing]and began text me playing like it was her,had i known where they were i would have sent the cops after him but she wouldnt tell me.

and when she told me that he took her phone and he was drunk apprenlty that was supposed to make his behavior ok

southern_bee's photo
Thu 05/06/10 12:02 PM
well its a good think i dont see her that much even though shes 1 minutes down the road from me in the past shes constantly complained about him so i guess in her case shed rather be with somebody then alone.

but i think from here on out im going to ignore a few calls fun her and her immature boyfriend.

southern_bee's photo
Thu 05/06/10 03:26 AM

ok, did he do this with her permission or knowledge?

nope apprentley she didnt know who he was calling or messaging but apparently its ok sense he was drunk.(as the way she makes it sound)

southern_bee's photo
Thu 05/06/10 02:37 AM

yeah well come to find out she was never was in any danger at all...

well yea i know
but playing games like that can still get them in trouble
she also soundsa little immature when she around her jurk of bf

yeah i understand..i mean i told her over the phone thats hes immature and stupid and i did talk to a cop but however lucky for my friend they weren't home and they cop said its illegal to make a crank call

southern_bee's photo
Thu 05/06/10 02:33 AM
yeah well come to find out she was never was in any danger at all...

southern_bee's photo
Thu 05/06/10 02:25 AM
SO ok heres the story its 4 30 and im trying to unwind with a lil modern warfare 2 then i get this text from my best friend saying shes locked in a trunk and shes too scared to call and i asked her who took her and all that well she didnt know much so i called 911..and talked to them for 11 minutes

then my cell phone gets this voice mail and i hear her in the background asking her ****ING RETARD OF A ****ING THUNDERCUNT BOYFRIEND who is he calling!apparently he was drunk and thought it would be funny to text me and act her saying shes been kidnapped

this girl is like a sister to me we grew up together and i ripped into her saying "do you know how many people die like this?!your boyfriend really needs to grow up and stop being so immature!"

so do i keep talking to her or distance myself just a lil?

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 04:55 PM
i was always that nerd that clocked in early and left late..

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 04:24 PM
and thats what gets me i was constantly working overtime at my last job or coming in early and staying late.

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 04:14 PM
i would just love for someone to feel the pain i go through when i have an ovarian cycst pop in thier system...

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 04:00 PM
just lean on your mingle family full of sweet and kind crazy people
and youll be cheered up in no time...flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 03:35 PM

I have heard this also...

But I believe the gist of it is that companies don't want to insure people who may have any health issues or concerns down the road. Same idea has been going around about people who smoke also. Of course I would think this would only affect the companies that have benefits to begin with.

yeah i mean i would love to have my ovarian cysts taken out and my thyroid fixed..

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 02:39 PM
i mean ive had no problems getting hired at places before so its not like i gained 300 pounds and cant work..

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 02:31 PM
well im not applying to be a fitness instructor or a right climbing guide lol.

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 02:29 PM
lmao @ lex right?

yeah she was telling me that overweight people have harder times getting hired and finding work.thats funny because ive been working sense i was 16

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 02:26 PM
so according to my grandmother if you are overweight you will never get a job!*face palm*