southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 12:05 PM
vader is an emo asthmatic

cmon link?really now

meh yoda comes out on top

and im a gamer btw..

southern_bee's photo
Wed 05/05/10 12:02 PM
it reminds me of left foe dead 2 where you have to go into the the tunnel of love and your surrounded by zombies and stuff!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 05/04/10 10:31 PM

that is an awesome picture!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 05/04/10 10:28 PM
hello and welcome..im just here to make sure youre not a zombie..standard procedure!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 05/04/10 07:54 PM
woot its Fear!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 05/04/10 07:47 PM
RELEASE THE KRAKEN...

that is all..

southern_bee's photo
Tue 05/04/10 01:22 AM
oh J!

it wasnt their best episode,they could have done a whole lot better

southern_bee's photo
Tue 05/04/10 01:13 AM
yeah i heard about it from twitter so i hulued it on fox and wow im scared to watch family guy ever again.it wasnt like thier stuff was high class anyway but wow really..

southern_bee's photo
Tue 05/04/10 01:09 AM
ahh j!

well the dog ate the poop from the kids diaper and licked it outta his ***

southern_bee's photo
Tue 05/04/10 12:12 AM
so just curious if anybody else has seen the new family guy episode with Brian and stewie where they are tapped in the bank vault and brian ends up eating and licking and eating..well you know what if youve seen it.

if you havent seen it,dont its awful but for those of you who have seen it what was your reaction to it.

southern_bee's photo
Mon 05/03/10 11:34 PM
ok so i started talking to a guy over yahoo that i met at another dating site.he started talking about his ex and felt the need to talk about my cleavage and her cleavage and showed me pics of her and just went on for 5 minutes about how his ex done him wrong.

so i lied to him and told him my yahoo messenger kept crashing and i wont be on for the rest of the night and promptly blocked him!

im thinking about taking down my profile at that site.

southern_bee's photo
Sat 05/01/10 12:56 PM
find them and kick them in the face!pour the drink on them and either go back and keep on partying or leave!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:51 PM
i did go on a date from somebody from this site well it was a mutual break up but now hes a really good friend of my and basically i consider him my older brother

southern_bee's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:37 PM
nah that site needs a giant condom wrapped around it ive gone to the site to get some great laughs at the posting in various areas though

southern_bee's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:36 PM
ill just kick him (arnold) in the face and be done with it all!laugh

southern_bee's photo
Mon 04/26/10 09:07 PM
hello and welcome flowerforyou drinker

southern_bee's photo
Mon 04/26/10 01:34 AM
i think my cat loves me,when family comes to visit she tries to bite and claw them lol

southern_bee's photo
Wed 04/21/10 11:19 AM
yeah im glad he left me!haha wow that sounds weird!he started out semi normal!but the crazy has to come out after a while!

and im glad to be back!i missed yall!flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Wed 04/21/10 11:07 AM
yeah u read that right!lol we were in the same truck and he texted me!yeah i told him not to ever contact me and i regret giving him a chance!

i should ran the first night we dated when he asked if my friend was hot that i was texting but he said it was supposed to be a joke according to him