Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:55 AM
i have no reason to sleep..well i probably should go to bed early so i can look for a job online and feel more depressed but well for get that.

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:47 AM
lol Indigo flowerforyou

oh i forgot to add the weekend after he came and see me he got sick and got ulcers on his throat..

like so much crazy stuff has happened we have only spent 3 days together but we talk everyday.so im confused on people telling me to leave him

well hes gotta work he cant just take off and relationships no matter how weird if they are worth it take work!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:40 AM
yeah i know what youre saying i say back and i said to myself that this is the wrong way to do things i dont want to get a divorce as soon as i got married i told him that even though i told him yes,that i think we should put things on hold and slow it down a bit..

but i we havent spend enough time together to know if were made for each other..

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:22 AM
ive been friends with him for a while..so i think hes counting to when he asked me out a week before july and up til now lol

but people say i should just drop him altogether..its not his fault hes got crappy luck.

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:08 AM
so yeah..ive been with my boyfriend for about 4 months now,but due to his bad luck ive only seen him rarely hes gotten in 2 wrecks,i gave him a concussion he had traffic school and he works on the weekend.he asked me to marry him but i have decided to but the wedding and marrying him on hold.i dont have any ties with him,what i mean i dont have a kid with him i dont share bills with him and im in no way supporting him financially.

in my opinion there is nothing him making him stay around at all he is always calling me and i talk to him everyday,but my friends around me are having their doubts and understandably so.but like many Americans im out of a job and looking for someone so i can meet him half way,hes talked about getting me a cellphone so its either to keep in contact with me.

im also thinking that no relationship is perfect or easy and when im able to get a job we can take turns seeing each other..and yes i really did give him a concussion..i want to believe if i just stay patient and we both keep working at it well make it hes even said that we've been through alot and its made our relationship stronger,but im getting a lil tired of defending the relationship from family and friends who i know mean well..

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:50 AM
well ive been searching for my friend that i went to elementary school with and i found her but to get the info i need i have to pay (boooo) and i was wondering if there was a site or something where i can find her number w/o having to pay?

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/05/10 08:40 AM
i know who all those people are!flowerforyou laugh

southern_bee's photo
Thu 09/23/10 02:45 PM
got hes got a facebook page a youtube page and is in talks about a record..ive done my homework lol

southern_bee's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:42 PM
i think hes got a record deal in talks too!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:41 PM

I have a roommate that would like to be my partner but not carry the title of partner. That's how she feels this week. Last week she was okay with being roommates. The week before that she wanted to be "together" but her requirements were: 1. Change my number 2. Delete my facebook 3.stop talking to any chick who shows an interest in me. I managed to get all three done. But the next week we were back to being roommates. Here is my question, how do I introduce company into the home. She came to leave with me (as a roommate)but I feel bad but it's about "that" time and seeing as how I am the only one paying rent I don't feel like I should have to rent a room also. No, she is not sexually active with anyone as far as I know. Thanks for you input.

falcon punch her in the face..

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/21/10 10:44 PM

from my experience and reading "hes just not that into you" by greg Bernhardt.
it was probably convenient at the time to be with somebody but not deal with the real inter workings of a relationship where he sees them all the time.
for what ever reason he may he gotten bored or met someone closer and handled breaking it off with you in a very crappy way!

Thank you souther_bee and all of your for your advice and opinionbrokenheart flowerforyou

hey no prob!it sucks definitely at first but dont spend your energy on someone who is an ***!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/21/10 11:50 AM
from my experience and reading "hes just not that into you" by greg Bernhardt.
it was probably convenient at the time to be with somebody but not deal with the real inter workings of a relationship where he sees them all the time.
for what ever reason he may he gotten bored or met someone closer and handled breaking it off with you in a very crappy way!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/21/10 11:46 AM
lol incredible

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/21/10 11:45 AM
well me i dont like to date men with kids..thankfully my boyfriend doest have any kids with any of his exs..

but on the other side of it,my mom has always called me "kid" and when my parents were dating she told my know father about me..i guess it depends what you want and what the situation is?

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/21/10 12:05 AM

And if women had a penis, they could brag about peein standing up. So yeah.....take that!!!! :tongue:

i think they call those strapons?

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 11:52 PM
so im filling out and application for job that was sent to me to work at a bank im assuming selling insurance but the questions keep getting more strange..they keep asking like " Do you have a personal insurance agent?"
" Did you ever contact a life insurance sales representative to ask about a product?"

"Did you ever borrow against the cash value of a life insurance policy?"

im not sure what this has to do with working at a bank i guess to look at my background.

i dont know it just seems weird to me.

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 12:54 PM

ive read some reports where the people will keep calling you and hounding you to accept the job..just bad complaints all over from that company

begging people to work for you,, in THIS economy??? sounds very fishy,,,

yeah first i thought it was just that one post but i kept finding more sites saying the same thing..how the people kept hound and calling and pressuring the people to work for them

there are tons of sales jobs out there that pay mostly commission, so putting in time doesnt guarantee a paycheck and that doesnt work for me and ALOT Of other people trying to support families,,,

perhaps its just the sales industry taking a hit right now when people are in need of dependable income

it maybe people arent buying alot right now but i dont like the fact that the company can supposedly debit and credit my bank account at will..

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 12:49 PM

ive read some reports where the people will keep calling you and hounding you to accept the job..just bad complaints all over from that company

begging people to work for you,, in THIS economy??? sounds very fishy,,,

yeah first i thought it was just that one post but i kept finding more sites saying the same thing..how the people kept hound and calling and pressuring the people to work for them

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 12:43 PM

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/20/10 12:36 PM

she is freakin hot i love her!lol